Home

Blacbetty's AA Sliders *dynasty*

This is a discussion on Blacbetty's AA Sliders *dynasty* within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2011, 09:49 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: Blacbetty's AA Sliders *dynasty*

I havnt use your roster but I'm going to look at them today....can you tell us what u did with your roster....did u go to every team???
Old 01-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #10
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckcity
I havnt use your roster but I'm going to look at them today....can you tell us what u did with your roster....did u go to every team???
Yea every team has been played with. I urge you to jsut play with the temas and dont judge the OVR...they really dont mean anything in terms of how the game plays out.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:07 PM   #11
Rookie

barats's Arena

OVR: 2

I never found verticals to be a money play for me this year, for cpu or human as it was in years past. Yes you can hit some and the cpu will as teams do once in awhile but I can't sit there and do it all game long. I actually get excited when I do hit one now. Maybe because I play with QB acc at 10 instead of your 25, don't know. Did you ever try lowering your QB acc?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2011, 07:54 PM   #12
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by barats
I never found verticals to be a money play for me this year, for cpu or human as it was in years past. Yes you can hit some and the cpu will as teams do once in awhile but I can't sit there and do it all game long. I actually get excited when I do hit one now. Maybe because I play with QB acc at 10 instead of your 25, don't know. Did you ever try lowering your QB acc?
Yes I did and what I found was a happy medium at 15 to 20. This allowed crappy QB;s to play their ratings and great QB's to playa t theirs. I really dont run the money plays as there are a ton of plays that cant be stopped. If you have to run them then put the CPU pass defense @ 100 and you should be golden!
Old 01-13-2011, 09:40 PM   #13
Rookie

barats's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah I don't run them, either. I usually pick my plays by the Ask section so it has plays already up there. Same thing in Madden. I usually use Ask Madden to call plays as if I don't, I'll usually start running the same stuff.
Old 01-16-2011, 02:08 PM   #14
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Some small changes to sliders due to competitivness. I play with these on my online dynasty and they provide the best gameplay period. Gets rrid of suction blocking and ratings play against each other. Buddy played TCU vs SMU and won 38-14 (TCU won 41-24 in real time) and he had a decent offesnive game which was a HUGE change. He made most of his money and score on defense which is what it should have been from a highly ranked defenseive squad. Had three picks and 2 FF, 2 defensive TD's. Great game. I played Oregon Vs ASU and I had the same result. Score was 48-19 but the score doesnt show that I really had to put the Defensive coord har on as the spread no huddle was hurting me. They worked me all over the place but I just came up with the key stops that held them which ironic...happened in real time. MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE CURRENT ROSTER IN WOOKIE48's LOCKER!!!!
Old 01-16-2011, 04:23 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 3

I just found these rosters and I am going to try them because I like the way they look. I do have a couple questions and I'm sorry if they are stupid but I'm rather new to this.

1) Why do we have to use wookie48's roster? Are those just those most up to date rosters, or did you edit something in them that is affected by these sliders (if it was an attribute, would that mean that once generated players take over the sliders no longer will work the same)?

2) I've seen this term "coaching edits", and I'm not quite sure what they mean?

3) WHy do you say it makes it playable for 4-5 years instead of 2-3? I've gone 10+ years into my first dynasty and I loved it.

4) If I started an online dynasty this would work the same?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2011, 06:57 PM   #16
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazey
I just found these rosters and I am going to try them because I like the way they look. I do have a couple questions and I'm sorry if they are stupid but I'm rather new to this.

1) Why do we have to use wookie48's roster? Are those just those most up to date rosters, or did you edit something in them that is affected by these sliders (if it was an attribute, would that mean that once generated players take over the sliders no longer will work the same)?

2) I've seen this term "coaching edits", and I'm not quite sure what they mean?

3) WHy do you say it makes it playable for 4-5 years instead of 2-3? I've gone 10+ years into my first dynasty and I loved it.

4) If I started an online dynasty this would work the same?
Me and wookie worked on these rosters for a long time and thats just where they are because simply I leave for lengthy maounts of time. I do most of the edits and send the results to him and he looks them over and posts them in his locker. Thats just the way we have done it. Online dynasty would work the same and the rosters stick which is amazing. As far as dynasty length, the way I edit rosters makes the gameplay much more authentic and play to the athletes capabilites rather than hinder them based on just because they are from small schools or wahtever the ******** logic the roster guy from NCAA has. As soon as all the freshman leave the roater on the file and whats left is teh EA generated ones....the ratings go back to crap logic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »