Home

N51_Rob's Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on N51_Rob's Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 03:57 PM   #65
Look Watch

JoeC's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: N51_Rob's Heisman Sliders

Hey Rob I have decided on your sliders for my offline use this year. I just though I would post the 3 changes that I have decided on thought you could maybe test them out too. I went with 60 human pass rush and 55 hum pass block and 40 hum run defense.

I was unsure of raising run d. I was afraid it would hurt a spread team. It didn't oregon went for 190 on the ground against me just now. At 35 the power run teams were just to good for me. I am gonna test 40 out vs ga tech next.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 07:51 PM   #66
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

I will give those a go. Those don't seem like they would do any harm to the balance. Thanks!

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 07-18-2011, 08:36 PM   #67
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

I really feel WR Catching needs to be uppd, it's way too unrealistic to throw a perfect deep bomb but drop it due to being hit from behind every single time
Old 07-18-2011, 11:23 PM   #68
Swaggy Poole

justblaze09's Arena

OVR: 21

Conservative WR catching, problem solved.

OS Uni Snob Association Member

OS's most random Twitter account: @JustinTrenell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
White doesn't clash with dark colors. Or most colors. That's the point of white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordogg24p
I think most of American history would disagree with you on that one.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:25 AM   #69
Rookie

TDiddy8701's Arena

OVR: 4

on your sliders the biggest issue I'm noticing is CPU RB versus human run D if the CPUs team is roughly one grade better than your defense

the CPUs RB is basically impossible to stop... broken tackles out the wazoo, run D taking bad angles, etc... I understand a CPU RB should have a solid game (200ish or more against a worse team), but everytime I play a RB thats roughly 10 points better than most of my D I get lit up for 300+ yards or more

someone mentioned they were having issues with this too I think earlier...

and I consider myself to run a pretty good run defensive scheme (usually shut down run D very well against evenly ranked teams and online against people that love to run)

any ideas to counter this except for lowering CPU ability?

other than that these sliders seem VERY good
MLB - Detroit Tigers
NHL - Detroit Red Wings
Soccer - USA, Rangers

http://twitter.com/Doug_Ley

Last edited by TDiddy8701; 07-19-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:53 AM   #70
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

TDiddy, I would say that you should try upping user rush defense to 40. As I mentioned earlier. I used these to get the spread teams to have better rushing, due to the increase in the number of teams running the spread. So without knowing what teams you are playing as and against it's hard for me to give better advice.

But if you are playing offline I would say that when you face a spread team lower HUM run defense to 35 and against pro style rushing up it to 40 or 45.

These are just a base. If you are seeing one area that you aren't happy with, I would say go in an tweak them to give you a better experience.

Twitch

Year 1:
Old 07-19-2011, 02:57 AM   #71
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC
Hey Rob I have decided on your sliders for my offline use this year. I just though I would post the 3 changes that I have decided on thought you could maybe test them out too. I went with 60 human pass rush and 55 hum pass block and 40 hum run defense.

I was unsure of raising run d. I was afraid it would hurt a spread team. It didn't oregon went for 190 on the ground against me just now. At 35 the power run teams were just to good for me. I am gonna test 40 out vs ga tech next.
At 60 what kind of pass rush are you seeing? I ask because I've found that I can get pressure with my front four against a lot of teams, but not against elite teams with FSU. I could pressure Wake and Virgina with ease, got some pressure on Wisconsin, but couldn't touch Oklahoma's QB. It seemed pretty good.

In my off-line I'm using Baylor and I have been getting pressure against the two scrub teams using a 3-4 defense. Against Texas I had to bring lots of pressure with coverage behind to make the QB hold the ball, to give my rush a chance to get home. Made for and exciting game. So I just want to knwo what you are seeing at 60. Thanks.

Twitch

Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 05:31 AM   #72
Look Watch

JoeC's Arena

OVR: 20
At 60 I was seeing around 1-4 sacks per game. If I was a very good team vs a bad I would get really good pressure. I just felt the cpu had way to much time at 50. At least for me, the most sacks I have had at 60 were 7. That was vs Oregon after D.Thomas was hurt on a scramble. Their backup was a soph and he just held the ball to long it felt real. I have since tried 55 and I get good pressure with that too. I actually think I am gonna go with 55 for now instead of 60.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »