Home

Old 07-19-2011, 07:51 PM   #1
Rookie

sportscenter22's Arena

OVR: 2
6 Minute sliders

Does anyone know of a good set with either 5 or 6 min quarters. I know it may be hard to get realistic plays and stats wiyh these.

but maybee someone uses a set where the numbers could be close. I have tried 3 different sets from the boards and with 8 min quarters i scored way too much.

but if i put the time down my plays are too low, im not sure what to do. anyone else having this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: 6 Minute sliders

What are your scores? How do you play(pass 90% of the time, run first, etc.?)?

― Plato
Old 07-19-2011, 07:56 PM   #3
Rookie

sportscenter22's Arena

I tend to run a lot, when i do pass i like to take shots downfield, after playing 3 games with 3 different sets i found, (9 games) i was averaging over 45 pts, and letting up about 37, so i score alot, and let up alot. but all the sliders i tried gave me similar results, i tried aa and heisman.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #4
Rookie

sportscenter22's Arena

i was thinking if i lowerd quarters id get maybe 30-20 scores, which woud be good, but the amount of plays id run would be way off. meaning less tackles and too high of a ave yard per cary for my hb.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:16 PM   #5
Rookie

mwink31's Arena

I found that if I find a set of sliders between 8-9 minutes, I could take those and adjust them to fit 6-7 minute quarters. I just don't have the time to play 1+ hour games. I still get fairly realistic stats

It has worked the last two years, I'm still working on a set of sliders that I like this year, usually takes a few weeks. I think this could work for you. Once I find some, I will make my adjustments and I could post them for you. Again, it may take another week or two.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »