Home

DJ's NCAA 12 AA Slider Set

This is a discussion on DJ's NCAA 12 AA Slider Set within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #49
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: DJ's NCAA 12 AA Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Played this weekend's Illinois (me) at Indiana (cpu) matchup. I won 42-35 in overtime. I led 21-7, but had a fumbled punt returned against me for a TD, gave them a TD on a long sustained cpu drive, and then threw a pick-6 with less than 10 seconds to go before half-time and trailed 28-21. I tied it at 28 with a pick-6 inside my own 10 and then took the lead on 36 yard post pass for a TD. IU tied it late in the 3rd. The 4th quarter was a series of punts for both sides. In OT, I scored first on an 18 yard rush up the middle. I knocked down a pass on 4th and goal to win - I deflected it, the receiver caught it, but my safety got a hand on it to knock it away. Was an ESPN Classic #1 for me.

I am going to make one personal change: lower cpu INT down to 40 (from your 45). I'm noticing a lot of "warping animations" by the defense...my WR won't fight for those passes (I threw 3 picks and was 10-31 passing, though I ran the ball well).

Question: would you recommend I lower cpu INT down to 40 or raise user WR Catch up to 50 (from 45)?

Thanks, Dan! Fun sliders...
Nice game! I'm using Indiana in my Dynasty, actually.

My only fear in you dropping the INT slider down is that it will make HUM passing too easy. But, try it for a game and see what you think. Raising HUM catch should help make your receivers a little more aggressive and perhaps cut down on the CPU DB sliding.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 10-07-2011, 01:11 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Thanks, Dan! I'm gonna raise the user wr catch to 50 (default) and put the cpu int slider back at 45. my only beef is how the user wr doesn't seem to "fight" for the ball, and the cpu db's seem to just morph into position without any kind of resistance from my receiver. but great sliders!!! Just wanted to say thanks again...
Old 10-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #51
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Thanks, Dan! I'm gonna raise the user wr catch to 50 (default) and put the cpu int slider back at 45. my only beef is how the user wr doesn't seem to "fight" for the ball, and the cpu db's seem to just morph into position without any kind of resistance from my receiver. but great sliders!!! Just wanted to say thanks again...
No problem. Glad you are enjoying them. I'm planning on getting a few games in (finally) this weekend.

Again, if you are still seeing an issue with the CPU warping, drop the INT slider down to 40 if the bump in User Catch doesn't work for you.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2011, 02:34 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

i played saturday's vandy (cpu) at alabama (me) game. i won 42-25, but the final score is misleading. i trailed 17-7 at halftime. i threw 5 picks, this after bumping wr catch to 50 (and leaving cpu int at 45). i forced some things, and i'm a bit rusty. but the running game (for me) is spot on. i've just got to quit being so stupid in the passing game. but my defense came alive in the 2nd half in a BIG way.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Mkharsh, is it possible that you could post the changes you have made to this slider set? I've had some good games with these but I liked your other set so I'm just curious.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdrew23308
Mkharsh, is it possible that you could post the changes you have made to this slider set? I've had some good games with these but I liked your other set so I'm just curious.
i'm using everything on page 1 - post 1, with these exceptions:

- user WR catch bumped up to 50
- cpu punt accuracy at 100

I'm *considering* lowering cpu int's down to 40, but i'm going to see if i can just play smarter. but everything else is just like it is with Dan's sliders noted on page 1. I'm no longer using mine - the patch killed varsity level, and without jacking all the cpu sliders up to 95 or 100 it's a waste of time.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:19 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 10

What rosters are you guys using with these... had DL Gotmadskillz's roster and was using a combo of PM & mkharsh's Varsity but would like to give these a try to get to a happy medium if possible .Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I"m using mustang84's rosters. also, i'm raising user wr catch to 50 and lowering cpu int to 40. i don't think i'm as good and i tend to force things in the passing game. other than that, these sliders are unbelievably good! (and as Dan has stated - he provides a base...tweak to fit your needs).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »