Home

mkharsh33 All American Sliders - NCAA 13

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 All American Sliders - NCAA 13 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2012, 10:06 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 All American Sliders - NCAA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I don't think that's it as I've been playing with CPU Accuracy at default (50) on Heisman and they still take a handful of sacks on screen plays each game.
I'm playing AA though, can't get accurate enough sliders in Heisman, imo. At least I can't. I've now bumped it up to 55 and in two games, only one sack from a screen pass. Pass cov. is at 25 and pass rush at 30 or 35 for user.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 05:43 AM   #42
Banned

Gameplay played really crisp and real. Turned the thresh to 64 to get a few more big plays. Felt like everything was a slugfest at 70. But by far the most comfortable sliders out there. If only a patch can fix the sack on screen pass play. Happens way too much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #43
Banned

Great to see Mkharsh making this year sliders, only ones I use...I loaded his sliders n did a couple things to my liking...and omg best slider set I have every played with...made me want n like NCAA 13 more then I ever have liked a football game....They are a MUST try for any Fan....
Old 07-24-2012, 11:12 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2
Best sliders hands down.these changed the game big time.Im with you guys AA... is by far a better feeling game.I have tryed every set on here and these aré the best.l played a couple games so far and the stats looked good.might need to give the CPU offense a slight boost but not sure yet.need to get a few more games in..but all in all best feeling sliders hands down.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by petty43; 07-24-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #45
Rookie

TheUFGuy's Arena

Absolutely amazing sliders I've had some of my best games with them. They only thing I did was bump up interceptions for user +10 cause I dropped 6 picks in one game. Other than that PERFECTION! Great job bro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #46
Rookie

jenglund's Arena

OVR: 7

Tried them in one game of my Troy dynasty against Miss St. I couldn't do much of anything, lost a slugfest 24-12 I think. It was nice b/c I broke a couple of nice runs, but got stuffed a lot too.

I understand the logic of the speed threshold, but I don't know how well it translates to the game itself, IMO. I had been using threshold at 25-35 on Heisman, and I think I'll probably use these sliders with that threshold. I know it can make the deep pass easier, but I think it opens up the game just enough. Also, I think the threshold can impact the AI screen pass logic...like the running back gets to his spot sooner so the QB throws it to him. Could be wrong, but I hardly ever seen screen pass problems with the lower threshold.

Anyway, glad to see you make sliders again! I've used yours in several other games too.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Some new updates (version 3.0). I always update the first page AND I post them in here so you guys can always go back to a prior version (EDIT: I've added prior versions on the bottom of page 1 - post 1 - you can find the page & post # of them).

Regarding speed threshold - I do NOT want to change that. It affects too much of the game in other areas to lower it. I know my sliders came here a bit late, but I did not rush this year in getting them posted. So trust me, I've done a LOT of research on this.

The conclusion I've come to: AA is simply broken. The only way to get THE BEST this game has to offer is Heisman level. But, with that said, there's a lot about Heisman that feels cheap. I never know if it's a ratings based game I'm playing, or a cheat that allows the CPU to do things it should not. I'm not going to debate that here...just wanted to get it stated as to the issues you'll face by playing either AA or Heisman. So I'm gonna stay put at AA, even though the CPU logic is just stupid at times. I'm trying to do my level best here to provide you guys with a solid set of sliders.

One update that was key was raising user pass protection/blocking. This is where the speed threshold comes into play. It's near impossible to run a play action pass and have any time at all to get at least a quick read. At the same time, I don't want the QB to have all day in the pocket. There's a fine line of balance I'm aiming for. You can lower the speed threshold, but you do NOT want to go any lower than 60. You can still get deep balls with these, but question: do we REALLY see 10-15 deep balls in a real NCAA football game? No, not really...chances are taken but not very often, and the outcome is probably not good.

You'll see from the current update that I've lowered user rush defense. The cpu is struggling to run the ball. A number of penalties have been updated, so be sure to review those as well. I'm also finding user pass rush at 25 to be about perfect. If you don't like that, adjust accordingly.

My basic "house rules" are this: I select a defensive end or tackle on defense. I RARELY ever switch to a db, so I allow the player ratings to determine user INT's. I do NOT use the "4 verticals" on offense, and I allow the COACH to call my play selection for me. I will only audible out when I perceive a blitz coming but never to an all-vertical route selection. If I don't like the selection from my coach's choice, I'll go up or down one menu block to see what other choices I have. I will NOT call the same play in any given 3 plays.

Latest sliders are below. If they're not for your liking either tweak them or choose from the other good sets here at O.S. Thanks!

VERSION 3.0 - Tuesday, July 24, 2:55 p.m.

All American
8 or 9 minutes (depending on pace of play)
Speed Threshold: 70
Slow Speed

Offsides: 85
False Start: 57
Holding: 55 (+1)
Facemask: 55 (-1)
Offensive Pass Interference: 100
Defensive Pass Interference: 100
Kick & Punt Return Interference: 100
Clipping: 53 (+1)
Intentional Grounding: 100
Roughing Passer: 53 (+1)
Roughing Kicker: 60 (+1)

USER / CPU:
QB Accuracy: 5 / 40
Pass Blocking: 30 (+5) / 55
Wide Receiver Catching: 45 / 55
Running Back Ability: 50 / 55
Run Blocking: 50 / 55

Pass Coverage: 40 / 100
Pass Rush: 25 (+10) / 30
INT: 25 (+5) / 40
Rush Defense: 5 (-5) / 100
Tackling: 25 / 25

Kicking: all at 40

Last edited by mkharsh33; 07-24-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #48
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

I used ur sliders, and thought they played really good I liked the feel animations play on both sides of the ball, just wanted to say good job man, the only problem I had was the deep ball for HUMAN and CPU... But I dont throw it so it can be controlled and I took as more of an AA thing like u said cause Heisman I always get picked on the deep ball haha... Again good job man

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »