Home

Coverage Slider for A.I. - what does it do?

This is a discussion on Coverage Slider for A.I. - what does it do? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Coverage Slider for A.I. - what does it do?

Thanks for the detailed reply! I do appreciate it!
jack
Old 10-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 5

Okay, I can tell you for a fact that the PASS COVER slider is reversed for the CPU.

Having played dozens of game with my sliders, I never had an abnormal number of INTS. I put the slider to zero and there has been 4 interceptions in the opening two minutes of the game.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
This is why. If you had your hands on '11 you'd wonder what they've been doing the past 2 years. Besides an okay Coaching Carousel (that we begged for many years before) and custom conferences (yes, this isn't in '11), the gameplay was much better back then.
I have to say the only thing keeping me persistent with this game in hopes to find a fix for some the issues we are facing are the custom conferences, the ability to edit players and the scrambling QB's. Otherwise I would have gone back to 11, still might.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #20
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
I have to say the only thing keeping me persistent with this game in hopes to find a fix for some the issues we are facing are the custom conferences, the ability to edit players and the scrambling QB's. Otherwise I would have gone back to 11, still might.
Yeah, I think they've done an amazing job improving the actual dynasty mode but the gameplay has fallen off. In '11 and before it was the opposite. Great gameplay with a limited dynasty mode.
Old 10-13-2012, 11:04 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 5

Really I play this since there are literally no other options for college football on a console. EA has zero excuses left. Oh how I wish for a generic game that you could mod and actually offered great gameplay without having to adjust everything with each new version.

You know EA doesn't test this all, you can tell. No one in their right mind, who wants a realistic and statistically accurate game, would release a game with such obvious issues.

Why is it that we are doing the work for EA? I've wasted countless hours doing someone else's job. Ridiculous, but unfortunately there are no other options available. Sure I could play CB Football or Strat-o-Matic, but they are just not the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »