Home

NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #1105
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
Lower the INT to 30. Which is what I've did. The great defenders will still snaq an INT or two if you make a mistake but the bums will drop the pick/swat the ball, which is what we want more of.

Even at 30 I've seen some beautiful sideline diving interceptions where I just tip my hat off to the defender and say "I ain't even mad".
That could work, Duke - you know I throw a lot of picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
i wanted to note one thing and see how you guys are feeling about it. for as much is wrong with this game and issues were finding daily and the workarounds just to get it to play right im having a really good time and part of that is because im actually losing! i finished last season with army going 7-5 (7-6 with bowl loss) and had overtime loss and one overtime win. got blown out the three other times and had one comeback victory. i think im not as upset as normal with this game because i feel like I have so much work to do to get better with my team. thats a damn anomally for NCAA. i also have my coach ladder on very slow. took about 4-5 games to level up. also my head coach doesnt have the damn scout thing unlocked so scouting is pointless at 10% for 50 points. this is gonna make it really tough.

so just wanted to say great job on this. yea like you guys i wish alot more was fixed but im still having fun.
That's awesome man. I like losing when I deserve it and so far I've felt that way in each game. Losing right now to mizzou 42-21, the spread between my DBs and their WRs is crazy.

I will say though - I lowered DPI from 80 to 65, starting to see less "aggressive" DB play that was leaving men open and not covering. It's still a WIP also though.

Btw - OP is updated to look more clean. I'm getting Cp's post regarding coaching sliders now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #1106
Rookie

OVR: 5

So silly question as I am getting ready to jump into my first OD - but can you do edits in online dynasty?

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html
Old 07-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #1107
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeetyo
So silly question as I am getting ready to jump into my first OD - but can you do edits in online dynasty?
yes but only the commish i think on player edits. not sure if commish can for the coaches in OD
Old 07-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #1108
Banned

OVR: 9

Made every change but CPU ACC AT 10.. 5 is perfect for me because I am not seeing 70 percent passing.. 50-55 with QB still beating me when I don't bring my D
Old 07-15-2013, 03:16 PM   #1109
Rookie

OVR: 0

i'm liking the new set so far the only difference i have is like cp i kept qb acc at 5. but that is mainly because pass coverage is my significant flaw, i love kentucky football so i've never really seen good pass coverage in practice lol. anyway good job i think you've made significant progress so far and i hope ea helps you guys out with a slight tuner update.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #1110
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
im going to try those new changes when i get home but tariq i agree on the zone D. i feel like raising the threshold helped that. not for sure though but did you notice better coverage after rasing the threshold?
Well DB's are staying longer with WR's and DL gets faster behind the line , so it helps with that..but Zone is still weak..

With changes that i made i had much more 3 and outs by me then with original set, but i am playing with South Alabama so that is expected (i think)

I'll keep 50 for now and try other changes that Matt10 posted..(def like penalty changes)

Last edited by tariq071; 07-15-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #1111
Banned

OVR: 9

Zone is soft, but I can live with it because we don't have to deal with DB glitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 03:54 PM   #1112
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm still messing with OPI/DPI - @ 25 now. Had it @ 80 that was a challenge, but also easy because DBs were very aggressive - DB glitch-like almost.

I put QBA back to 5, INT 35/45

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »