Home

Roughing kicker slider undoubtedly controls running game

This is a discussion on Roughing kicker slider undoubtedly controls running game within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2013, 04:51 PM   #49
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Roughing kicker slider undoubtedly controls running game

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwarre85
I very much appreciate your attitude and optimism here. I just can't accept it for myself, though. Here is the thing-- this game was created by smart people.
It was created by a handful of teams comprised of smart people over a few console generations and 14-15 years of code layered on old code...

The "unintended consequences of code" is VERY much in effect here...

I'm rooting for you!

If you definitively figure any of this stuff out beyond conjecture and anecdotal evidence, you'll be among (if not) the first to do so...

I do tip my cap to you on the Heisman "Speed Cheat" for the CPU tho...this is my first foray into that level and I'm not impressed for exactly the reasons you described AND the fact that in dynasty games, I've seen four drives (two by me / two by CPU) that ended up in a "first and goal" situation that was prompted each time by VERY suspect series of events that then (each time) culminated in FOUR goal line stands...

Heisman (for at least the time being) seems about as "roulette" triggering as HFA...

Well, IMHO of course!!!
Old 08-01-2013, 05:59 PM   #50
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Game #2. This time with 5 minute quarters instead of my usual 7. Regular Heisman but with penalties at 0. Can't really tell any difference in passing since my LB's are still getting torn up in passing situations. The 3 pick sixes were all deep balls late in the game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1375394264892.jpg (138.7 KB, 112 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »