Home

***FUNdamentally Sound Sliders / NCAA***

This is a discussion on ***FUNdamentally Sound Sliders / NCAA*** within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: How do these sliders feel for gameplay?
Great 12 70.59%
Ok 0 0%
No difference 0 0%
Horrible 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2015, 02:55 PM   #33
Rookie

ceejay314's Arena

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Re: ***FUNdamentally Sound Sliders / NCAA***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
By penalties off do you mean setting them All to 0?

Gonna try this set up out of curiosity
yes you would be correct
Old 06-07-2015, 12:07 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ***FUNdamentally Sound Sliders / NCAA***

I am curious how you found all this stuff out? You all must have put some serious hours into testing that much is obvious! I am not sure how many times this has been asked but is there a way to make fumbles increase because they come along very rarely for me?
Old 03-18-2016, 11:48 AM   #35
Rookie

Just set up an account on OS so that I could view a slider set that was hidden to non subscribers on another post. Bought 14 on release day and for the most part enjoyed it but always messing with the sliders looking for purely ratings based play. Just found this thread a couple days ago and thought what the heck, simple slider set, cant hurt to try based on the claims made. Had to say thanks. I was hooked when I played the first game and was beating a MAC team with my low 90's OVR PSU team and swapped in the second stringers and got my HB blown up because of my lower ranked linemen. The community sliders made the game play a lot tighter for me but it seemed like every game was tight no matter the level of competition for me. I could always pull away from the bottom feeders late in the game but never really had many light em up from the start type of games. Guess I just always feel like if your talent on paper blows out the competition that you shouldn't necessarily have to set up big plays like you would with a highly rated team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2016, 01:42 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 7

This set has my im using for coach mode. So far very happy with it.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:57 AM   #37
Rookie

McFaddenD2's Arena

i got a nice little chuckle from this thread lmao
Old 04-07-2016, 03:43 PM   #38
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkyplaya
Just set up an account on OS so that I could view a slider set that was hidden to non subscribers on another post. Bought 14 on release day and for the most part enjoyed it but always messing with the sliders looking for purely ratings based play. Just found this thread a couple days ago and thought what the heck, simple slider set, cant hurt to try based on the claims made. Had to say thanks. I was hooked when I played the first game and was beating a MAC team with my low 90's OVR PSU team and swapped in the second stringers and got my HB blown up because of my lower ranked linemen. The community sliders made the game play a lot tighter for me but it seemed like every game was tight no matter the level of competition for me. I could always pull away from the bottom feeders late in the game but never really had many light em up from the start type of games. Guess I just always feel like if your talent on paper blows out the competition that you shouldn't necessarily have to set up big plays like you would with a highly rated team.
I've played 2 games on this set. I still don't know if I like them or not. How can you say because a CPU defense blew up your 2nd string RB on one play that these sliders are great?!
Old 04-18-2016, 11:18 AM   #39
MVP

DavidTheGreat20's Arena

OVR: 4

Went back to this set yesterday, and it played pretty good.

Playing against B1G teams actually felt like playing teams from the B1G. In year 2 of a Michigan dynasty, I faced a Rutgers squad that tried to run the ball down my throat and controlled the ball. I gave up some big plays on the ground, and NFL-caliber receivers like Leonte Carroo and Devin Funchess dominate. Since my team had an abundance of speed players, I was able to stretch the field and there was no shortage of big plays with the 0 threshold.

One gripe I have is the interceptions. On defense I have trouble getting them, but it's way too easy to throw them. I'll be sticking with it at 50, but I'll do some more testing later.

Old 04-18-2016, 11:36 AM   #40
Banned

I dropped interceptions down to 20 both ways. At 50 I get 2 or 3 every game and throw at least that many. At 20 it's more realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »