Home

Official Slider Sticky

This is a discussion on Official Slider Sticky within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2004, 12:47 PM   #25
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Official Slider Sticky

I maxed out the run sliders for the computer's offense, but didn t mess with the human sliders except for adding to +5 pass catch on offense. I played Auburn using LSU and the computer ran the football a lot more. The runningback carried the ball 17 times, and the full back had a few carries (6 minute quarters). Even when the computer went down by 14 points it still didn t abandon the run.
I was very happy with the results off adding 5 to the human catch. There where still some drops in traffic which is ok, but none of my players dropped any passes when they where wide open.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 12:51 PM   #26
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Jistic, what's the deal with your sliders so far?
Old 07-13-2004, 12:52 PM   #27
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

Anyone have any preliminary sliders for AA? The tweaks that I have made so far are

CPU: run block + 5, run ability + 9, wr catch + 2, qb acc + 1, pass block +2.

Human: qb acc -1, wr catch + 1, tackling -1, break block + 1

These are just some early tweaks. Definitely want to get this Computer Offense moving the ball (especially with some solid running). Any recommendations are appreciated.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:11 PM   #28
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

I m going to try giving the computer a boost in the passing department. In the games I have played the comp has thrown way to many incomplete passes. I m also going to reduce pass blocking for me and the computer. I like AA so far this year, it just needs to tweaked some.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:48 PM   #29
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

I hear alot of complaints about dropped passes. I just have to ask one thing because I dont have the game yet and no one is specifying. When you are experiencing the dropped passes are you trying to manual catch or let the cpu catch? It was rumored earlier on that this years game may require more manual catching.

Just thought I'd ask.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:48 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 7

What about Penalty settings? Has anyone adjusted these? Also, just wondering if anyone adjusts the sound settings. Thanks
Old 07-13-2004, 02:18 PM   #31
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

Long balls I usually manual catch, short passes I have been letting the computer handle the job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 02:53 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

First of all, I'm still getting used to the xbox controller so I have a hard time manually catching the ball. But the big problem I'm having is that most of the dropped passes are short throws where you don't have a lot of time to take control of the reciever and manually catch it. I'm not having any wide open balls dropped that are thrown 10 yards or more past the line of scrimmage, just inside 10 yards which doesn't make any sense. I think sliders and manually catching will fix the problem though so I'm not too worried, it's just annoying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »