Home

J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

This is a discussion on J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2020, 07:59 AM   #729
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Hey really appreciate you posting the sliders they make the fame so much more enjoyable and realistic. I do gave questions possibly even a quick job offer regarding the game the stadium sounds. Please contact me so I can see if you'd be interested..

[email protected]
Old 05-30-2020, 12:56 AM   #730
MVP

young22's Arena

Hey man just wanted to say I love the new set. Only change I made in my new dynasty was I upped user RBA to 45, I do play with fatigue off so 30 is too low.

Sent from my SM-A102W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-05-2020, 09:02 AM   #731
Rookie

Ive been doing combinations of Josh's sliders and Jkits when combined I think they both have a nice game play...I have been asking around...what are people's thoughts on spending coaching tree points ....yes or no? I haven't been but I am wondering if I am putting myself at too much of a disadvantage vs the CPU since the CPU obviously uses them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2020, 01:35 AM   #732
Rookie

ShadowGhost25's Arena

I have a question I bought a digital copy of 14 a few years ago and I’m planning to buy a ps3, my question is if buy a ps3 sign into the account that bought NCAA 14 with will I still be able to redownload the game and all the uniform packs I bought before
Old 06-09-2020, 07:41 PM   #733
Swaggy Poole

justblaze09's Arena

OVR: 21

For anyone who is in the fatigue camp, I suggest turning it off for the first play you run in the 2nd half then turning it back on like some people suggested in the dynasty house rules thread. It doesn't kill the realism factor (the teams just had 20-30 minutes to recoup), and the CPU plays in the 2nd half just like they would with fatigue off. Played two games so far in a new coach career dynasty I started (FCS E and UNC) and I like the way the 2nd half unfolded in each game.

OS Uni Snob Association Member

OS's most random Twitter account: @JustinTrenell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
White doesn't clash with dark colors. Or most colors. That's the point of white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordogg24p
I think most of American history would disagree with you on that one.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:37 PM   #734
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by justblaze09
For anyone who is in the fatigue camp, I suggest turning it off for the first play you run in the 2nd half then turning it back on like some people suggested in the dynasty house rules thread. It doesn't kill the realism factor (the teams just had 20-30 minutes to recoup), and the CPU plays in the 2nd half just like they would with fatigue off. Played two games so far in a new coach career dynasty I started (FCS E and UNC) and I like the way the 2nd half unfolded in each game.
The other reason I use fatigue off is because there is also a big difference in how the game controls with it, off vs on. An actual feeling in your hands, player movement is a bit slower with fatigue on, and a bit faster with it off.

I remember playing almost an entire game and having the feeling something was "wrong", but couldn't tell what. I ended up going into the settings in the 4th quarter and realized my fatigue was set back on. I turned it off, and it all felt good again.
Old 06-09-2020, 11:51 PM   #735
Rookie

I am with Von Dozier....fatigue off is an absolute must for me. You sacrifice the substitutions for more real experience from a game play standpoint. If I am Umass playing Alabama there is no way Alabama should just peter out at the end of the second quarter and then the entire second half. If anything Alabama would get stronger since they have more depth but because the computer rarely subs anyways the CPU starters completely die out the CPU pass game becomes inaccurate and it seems awareness goes way down with fatigue on. The challenge with fatigue off is far more rewarding and from a results stand point maybe not statistical far more realistic. Just my opinion for others that have fatigue on that get the results they want they love it ....so to each their own.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2020, 07:06 PM   #736
Just started!

I'm not sure if I'm reading this wrong but is the game speed supposed to be on Normal? Thanks for all the work you put into this!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »