Home

J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

This is a discussion on J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2020, 07:45 PM   #745
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cps9595
Good to know, thanks for the suggestion. I have been doing the workaround where I have fatigue off in the main menu and on in Dynasty, but I'll try it with it fully off as well.
I believe the mixing of main menu and dynasty slider settings is a dead theory at this point. And to me personally, it always felt like placebo. So basically if you want something to reflect in dynasty, you just use the dynasty settings, no need for any main menu 'blending.'
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2020, 08:25 PM   #746
Rookie

OVR: 0

Fatigue off for the WHOLE game is the only way to go for 14.

I actually went back to 06 its just a funner, more lively, and strategical game IMO.
Old 07-18-2020, 10:19 PM   #747
Rookie

crazazi919's Arena

If I have to turn fatigue off just to enjoy it, then the game is not even worth playing anymore.
Old 07-19-2020, 10:11 AM   #748
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazazi919
If I have to turn fatigue off just to enjoy it, then the game is not even worth playing anymore.
Go play a different game if this one isn’t fun for you
Old 07-19-2020, 11:25 AM   #749
Rookie

mate04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cps9595
First off, appreciate all the work you have put in with this, definitely feel it's made the game play better on my end. Wanted to get your opinion on something real quick.

I just started a dynasty with ODU, with updated rosters from 2019. Chose them for a new dynasty challenge, as they are 1 star prestige and in the game, this is technically the first year they graduated to FBS. They are rated 74, 68, 80. So far I have played 3 games against ECU (ranked slightly higher than me), Marlyand (ranked a good bit higher than me around 84), and a FCS team (obviously ranked a good bit lower than me). I am 3-0, with my wins against ECU and Maryland both being high scoring OT games (48-45 and 55-52 respectively).

My question is, do you think it's still a bit too early for me to draw conclusions based on these 3 games? While the two OT games were awesome and exciting, I expected to struggle more, especially at Maryland. With my offense rated at 68, I did not expect to put up 555 and 452 yards my first two games against decent competition, and my true freshman QB has been killing it, even with the QBA at 5. Just to add, I am using all of the settings/sliders you suggested, including all of the Dynasty house rules (which I love btw). My entire coaching staff started as level 1's, I haven't been upgrading the coaching trees, and I followed your guidance with playbooks (only 42 plays right now). I would also say I am pretty good at staying away from the "cheese" plays. I have 2 or 3 of them in my playbook for more emergency situations, but I really try to go the entire game without touching them (read option, four verts for example).

I am definitely going to at least give it a year without touching anything, but just wanted to see if you had any ideas on what I'm doing that may be making it a tad too easy. Again, it could just be the first 3 games and I'll get killed my next 3 and still have to fight for a bowl game, but just wanted to see everyone's thoughts! Appreciate all the work again and lets all hope for a real 2020 CFB season.

Though turning off fatigue does help, if you want to take a break play ncaa 12. Different recruiting and tougher defense could definitely shake it up a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-19-2020, 12:27 PM   #750
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazazi919
Sucks for you, I guess. I have a great time with it.
Old 07-20-2020, 04:17 PM   #751
Rookie

fightingirish595's Arena

Id like to implement the no scouting house rule.... I’m assuming I would just not have to add any players during pre season? (To avoid the cpu scouting them)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2020, 04:45 PM   #752
Rookie

bamaboytroy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingirish595
Id like to implement the no scouting house rule.... I’m assuming I would just not have to add any players during pre season? (To avoid the cpu scouting them)

While that might work, I’ve heard you lose points by not having the prospects on your board heading into the regular season. What I do is sort by lowest rated kickers/punters, add 20 of them to my board, scout them all, leaving my remaining points at 0, then remove them. Next, I fill my board with the players I actually want and advance to regular season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »