Home

NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2011, 04:09 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoItaliano
-Ribbon score boards (Nebraska, Penn State, Alabama, etc)

-Chain gang

-Line of scrimmage line

Team Specific Touchdowns...
when Nebraska scores their 1st points of the game show their fans releasing balloons. When Texas A&M scores show the guys kissing their girlfriends. When Oregon scores show the Duck doing push-ups...etc.

-Game clock read 15:00 min per quarter despite how many minutes you choose to play (just like FIFA and NHL series)

-Animation for Nebraska defensive players doing the crossbones after a TFL or defensive stop

-Home team sideline should have way more players than visiting team sideline and show sideline players reacting to whats happening on field

-Student section

-Fans rushing field after upset

-Better commentary

-More fight songs and team specific chants

-Band on field during team entrances and show coaches leading the way during the entrance

-More penalties (horse collar, late hit, etc) and have offsetting penalties on the same play

-Rugby style punts
Just to add one more for Nebraska. Can you please make the Sea of Red, Red please. Every home game I've played Memorial Stadium is in a whiteout, fans in the stands mostly wear Red, not white.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 06:38 PM   #42
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

My List: Most of the things i want was perfectly stated by illwill10, here is some other things

Show Real Time Games and Scores of other NCAAF teams playing at the same time you are under the scoreboard when playing dynasty.

More Commentators for certain Conferences IE: SEC commentators, Verne Lundquist/Gary Danielson Add other commentators for Different Conferences please!
College Gameday Commentators will be :Corso/Herbstriet

More Camera Angles: Madden got the right idea, now its NCAA's turn
More: Chants, Band Music, CELEBRATIONS what happened to them.
Also Add a presentation when you upset a team at home and your school rushes the field.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:34 PM   #43
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

I'd like to see stat overlays like they had in last gen's games. Not just stat overlays that pop up if a player reaches a certain amount of yards in a game. Frequent stat overlays, especially showing season/career stats in dynasty mode. Just watch a game on ESPN and you'll see stats abound. Make good use of that ESPN license, for goodness sake.

Most of what I would like to see has already been well said by others.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:20 AM   #44
Rookie

wbrown2's Arena

OVR: 2

Assuming that walk ins are added I would like the option to determine what my team wears. For example do they wear suits and ties like Alabama and Auburn or do they go the more informal route with a team t-shirt and athletic shorts.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:59 PM   #45
Rookie

To be honest, they don't even have that hard of a job ahead of them if EA would truly try to make the game more realistic. They need:
Celebrations- not a player running in a tight semicircle or spazzing out, they need real celebrations, and invest time into making all 120 teams realistic
White-outs and blackouts, or whatever the color of your school may be, I think there should be a pregame menu where you could choose several options depending on how big the game is. For instance, the Miss State athletic directors have a specific color for each game, and it would look so much cooler.
Animate football players on the side lines.
Cowbells for my bulldogs, and whatever traditions that were overlooked.
A Halftime report with scores from other games in your dynasty and maybe even highlights. I think if they could have real time scores for real games that would be crazy awesome.
Fans that scream LOUD, and real kickoff cheers, for instance the fans start the cheer when the kicker kicks the ball.
Integration of ESPNU ESPN2 and ESPN3 would make everything more accurate. I'm not saying more announcers, but the lower the network the worse the replay and camera angles maybe.
Real stadium seating locations, and visitor sections depending on how many fans would really show up.
Student sections that stand up.
Band sections.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2011, 06:27 PM   #46
Rookie

TheRegan's Arena

I would love to be able to set the crowd's color for all the games, and set the attendance for exhibition games, i.e. San Jose St. vs Western Kentucky shouldn't draw a big crowd.
NCAA: Auburn/Whoever Bama's playing
NFL: New England Patriots
NBA: Boston Celtics/Whoever The Heat Are Playing
NHL: Boston Bruins
NASCAR: Kyle Busch/Not Jimmie/Not Junior
Old 10-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #47
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Dynamic Commentary is a must. Especially if they don't plan on using a CBS/ESPN broadcast integration. Even if they did, it would be awesome if they could use dynamic commentary.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 10-21-2011, 07:51 PM   #48
Rookie

ComebackDylan's Arena

OVR: 1

Oh yeah, one thing I just thought of. During the first play or two of the game, have the starting lineups photos and stats on the screen. Along with some discussion from the commentators. Either way, HAVE to get dynamic commentary in next years game. And different commentary crews. And I liked the idea of radio broadcasts, that was so cool in Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »