Home

Bill Abner's Review of NCAA '09

This is a discussion on Bill Abner's Review of NCAA '09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2008, 04:53 PM   #57
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Bill Abner's Review of NCAA '09

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysportsguy
I hope you aren't referring to me. I certainly don't think "the game sucks every year". I don't think the game sucks THIS year, I just think EA was sloppy and their greed once again got the best of them.

My statement wasnt focused on one poster....just a general attitude I read from posters every year. If I had the time, I would quote some of the posters on this board who have been here for years and post the same thing about how the game sucks....but buy it every year.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:54 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Are you intentionally trying to misrepresent our arguments and opinions or just not paying attention to what we're saying?

The problem isn't so much about FUN, I have FUN with that game, it's about bugs, mistakes, glitches, things that have no place being in a retail football game release. If busted sliders, no special teams coverage, and crappy AI are enough to please you, then so be it, but for many people, it isn't, so please, respect that.

Contain your vitriol and hate for some of the posters and read the posts a bit.

No it is about fun, something you cats can't have as they take you in for a brain anurism because you can't realize what a video games is. They are games, created by HUMANS, humans are falible, AI is falible and I bet if I sat over your desk and watched you work, could compile a ten page rant on your screwups.

No, fun is something that many of you guys are unaware of that exists. You would rather bitch and moan.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:55 PM   #59
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 867-5309
That is what I thought.

If I had a nickel for everytime AuburnAlumni (and insert about 20 other guys) that bitched and moaned about the same ol thing... Over and over and over and over and over. I swear you would think EA went to his house and stole all his furniture and car.
I think you need to chill. AuburnAlumni is a damn good guy and an excellent poster and all you're doing is misrepresenting his thoughts on the game.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:55 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
The REASON folks are so upset at glaring issues is BECAUSE we were so excited for this game.

Unlike you, the rest of us don't have ESP and know exactly how a game is gonna play before we play it.

Unlike you, the rest of us ARE going to have issues with ridiculous super blocking and Robo QB that causes a SEVERE imbalance between offense and defense.

And unlike you, we want a balanced game.

So quit telling us what we should expect and allow others to have an opinion of their OWN . I'm pretty sure we won't care if you "go off" or not when we express it.
I don't understand, how YOU don't understand that EA just doesn't have the ability to do what you want them to and has never done it in the past. When they go to make a fix, they have to change the way something else plays. To make the CPU better, they have to make them perfect. To get rid of nano blitz, they have to make the pass blocking too good.

They've never put it all together in the past and won't in the near future. The games will always have gameplay problems.....something weird will always happen for the game to play somewhat realistically. I agree some things like the kicking thing are stupid to have, but no game is perfect.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:55 PM   #61
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
That is what I thought.

If I had a nickel for everytime AuburnAlumni (and insert about 20 other guys) that bitched and moaned about the same ol thing... Over and over and over and over and over. I swear you would think EA went to his house and stole all his furniture and car.
If I had a nickel for every sunshine pumping "9 post wonder" who decided to jump in and hijack a thread that has issues with the game by spewing forth rainbows and lucky charms....

Get a clue...this isn't your "type of thread". Move along to a more "optimistic" thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2008, 04:57 PM   #62
Banned

Quote:
I think you need to chill. AuburnAlumni is a damn good guy and an excellent poster and all you're doing is misrepresenting his thoughts on the game.
He is a big boy and his posts speak for themselves. His post history more that represents his thoughts. It is available to all of us.

Thanks
Old 07-31-2008, 04:57 PM   #63
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
No it is about fun, something you cats can't have as they take you in for a brain anurism because you can't realize what a video games is. They are games, created by HUMANS, humans are falible, AI is falible and I bet if I sat over your desk and watched you work, could compile a ten page rant on your screwups.

No, fun is something that many of you guys are unaware of that exists. You would rather bitch and moan.
Thank you for proving my point that you guys are just attack drones and don't read posts. I've said MANY times that I enjoy the game, that I have fun with it, but see and don't like the many GLARING flaws and bugs it has.

There is no point debating with people like you, you just want to fight.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:58 PM   #64
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
If I had a nickel for every sunshine pumping "9 post wonder" who decided to jump in and hijack a thread that has issues with the game by spewing forth rainbows and lucky charms....

Get a clue...this isn't your "type of thread". Move along to a more "optimistic" thread.
Hi my name is bdoughty, that would put me somewhere well over 10,000 posts. SNAP, now you must go .

P.S. you are not your post count. That point is moot, in fact some of the smartest members here are ones that post the least.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »