Home

NCAA Football 12 Update From EA SPORTS

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Update From EA SPORTS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2011, 02:49 PM   #57
Rookie

Onslaught76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Update From EA SPORTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
I've seen several posts asking about title update #3 so I wanted to give some more clarification. We wanted to get the "No Huddle" fix out there as quickly as possible, so Title Update #3 only addresses the "No Huddle" issue. We are still collecting feedback and looking into other issues. I'll keep you guys posted.
How did the 'No Huddle' bug get ranked in over the Tendencies or Transfer Fail glitches?!
Old 09-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 11
Is the issue with defense players on options getting fixed this year? Thanks

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2011, 02:52 PM   #59
Rookie

3nDAmornin's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught76
How did the 'No Huddle' bug get ranked in over the Tendencies or Transfer Fail glitches?!
Easier fix. Able to get it out quicker.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:52 PM   #60
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
So no mention of the tendency bug still being broken...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-recruits.html

Last edited by BaylorBearBryant; 09-21-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 11

Thanks for the update, and I'm glad you guys at EA are looking into all the radom freezing in the game, seriously this is the only game I have that out right freezes, and multiple times at that.

And to those who don't think we should mention over and over and over about the other countless bugs and glitches that are plaguing what could be a great game--
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2011, 02:58 PM   #62
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman
What about the CPU option defense issue? Has this been addressed?
^^^^^This 1000%! This is a legitimate problem in this game and the fix on my end shouldn't just be 'Don't run the option'. It looks really bad and this is probably my biggest gripe with what I feel is a great game. I really hope they got under the hood on this issue. It's great to hear about those other fixes though and I appreciate D updating us all..
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 09-21-2011 at 03:03 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:58 PM   #63
Banned

OVR: 17

Just in case one of the EA devs or Dewiel reads this post:

I emailed my feedback to [email protected] 15 days ago and still haven't received any kind response. Even a general "We're sorry but we're backed up" letter would have been nice since I would have known that my email had been received on your end. In my opinion, and I'm sure there are others that agree, it is not reassuring and even unprofessional that we are encouraged to give feedback without any kind of acknowledging message in return. It isn't fun being kept in the dark like this and I feel like I wasted my time with the email and with this game as well.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #64
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabcola
You people are pathetic for posting all these complaints in this thread. This was here for one purpose only... to announce which items are being fixed. Yet it automatically becomes a feeding frenzy with the crybabies. AND FURTHERMORE, the developer just said "We're aware of all of the issues that you guys are mentioning," and you guys are STILL spouting stuff off. EA knows what the issues are!! They are trying desperately to fix them, but there has to be an order of importance to work with. Geting everything perfect is just unrealistic. This is an embarrassing place sometimes.
I agree with you as I have seen some very venomous and classless posts by users here bashing EA and calling out devs by name, but luckily those guys get banned. The problem here with your argument is that none of that bashing happened in this thread. I saw users bringing up legitimate issues like.

4 verts play problems.
jersey degradation
Off cord/Tv games in dynasty
AI FG logic on Heisman level (issue has been around since at least last yr)
and freezing CBs on option plays just to name a few

Now Dewiel did mention that the devs were aware of all of the issues that we are mentioning, but it doesn't hurt for guys to sound off about what they see wrong with the game. One user even figured out the pattern for the tendency glitch. He has every right to add that to this discussion. We all want the same thing. We want the game to work properly. No one is asking for perfection at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »