Home

Teambuilder site down

This is a discussion on Teambuilder site down within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2018, 09:33 PM   #153
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Teambuilder site down

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallicaMan
Fingers Crossed!

Wow “expected to be resolved this week.”

That’s the closest they’ve ever come to giving an actual timeline. It could be a good sign

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Major Boise State fan
Old 10-29-2018, 02:03 AM   #154
Just started!

Re: Teambuilder site down

Fingers are definitely crossed. A positive thing I have noticed since I have been signing in everyday just to check, is the numbers at the beginning are getting slower so my assumption is it's attempting to load. Which is legit. I miss the game but this feature is the most important to me. My 12 year old son has autism and created 100+ teams and without this he would break and I can't imagine that. Keep pressing guys, Let EA know WE the fans are why THEY have jobs.
Old 10-31-2018, 07:25 AM   #155
Just started!

SmugleafRaptors's Arena

I couldn't see the note, do they really mean that it will be back within the next week? It will be nice to create more teambuilder teams. P.S., best method i found when trying to use logos is to use the Wikipedia page for the team (unless it is one that doesn't exist).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2018, 01:32 PM   #156
Rookie

Chatted with EA Help today, got the usual they are aware of the issue and have someone working on the issue. However, they said they are unaware of when it will be done and that the studio team hasn't found a fix yet
Old 11-01-2018, 03:51 PM   #157
Just started!

I realize this is my first post. I've been lurking for a while.

The entire website is no longer loading for me. I've tried different browsers and websites and Teambuilder is the only one not loading. The browsers just repeatedly get stuck in a state of loading. Could just be me...or something could be happening, good or bad?
Old 11-01-2018, 05:18 PM   #158
ssc
Rookie

ssc's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by agamemjohn

The entire website is no longer loading for me. I've tried different browsers and websites and Teambuilder is the only one not loading. The browsers just repeatedly get stuck in a state of loading. Could just be me...or something could be happening, good or bad?
Works fine for me, as of 11/1 at 3:15pm western.

Hate to say it guys... I've been following this since day 1. We probably aren't going to get the resolution we want on this.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:58 PM   #159
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by agamemjohn

Site loads fine for me.

New issue: powered up NCAA 14 and went to play in my Sonoma State dynasty. I'm in year 2023. It gets stuck on "authorizing school logos" and can't get into the dynasty itself. Oddly, the logos are appearing fine in the background of the dynasty screen. Unsure if this is related, hopefully not. I'd hate for this to cause my actual dynasty that's in year 11, and my entire dynasty report, to be scrapped. Contacting EA support...

Slight update: EAsports website is having tons of issues right now too. Things not loading or needing to be reloaded a lot. It has a message they are working on support options. Trying to get into the "Contact us" it gives an error message that they're working on it. So it seems there is some "construction" going on in some capacity.

EDIT: Well thank sweet dear tiny infant baby jesus, my dynasty loaded up just fine now.

Major Boise State fan

Last edited by SilverBullet19; 11-01-2018 at 06:57 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:10 PM   #160
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Site loads fine for me.

New issue: powered up NCAA 14 and went to play in my Sonoma State dynasty. I'm in year 2023. It gets stuck on "authorizing school logos" and can't get into the dynasty itself. Oddly, the logos are appearing fine in the background of the dynasty screen. Unsure if this is related, hopefully not. I'd hate for this to cause my actual dynasty that's in year 11, and my entire dynasty report, to be scrapped. Contacting EA support...

Slight update: EAsports website is having tons of issues right now too. Things not loading or needing to be reloaded a lot. It has a message they are working on support options. Trying to get into the "Contact us" it gives an error message that they're working on it. So it seems there is some "construction" going on in some capacity.

EDIT: Well thank sweet dear tiny infant baby jesus, my dynasty loaded up just fine now.
I've never been in to TB. In fact, I've never even tried it. That said, those who know me know that I love a good mystery or conspiracy theory. And with that said, have you seen beast's post here: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049595028

Really weird, interesting stuff, for an NCAA nerd like me, at least lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »