Home

Official "Bugs, glitches, errors" thread

This is a discussion on Official "Bugs, glitches, errors" thread within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2006, 04:30 PM   #17
lav
Rookie

OVR: 4
Angry Re: Official "Bugs, glitches, errors" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Maybe you lose your hair as time goes on? New feature next year - Male pattern baldness!

Sorry, just trying to inject a bit of humor into a thread that typically doesn't have much.
Yeah, as we age throughout our career our office hour tasks will include options like: pick up perscription, try to remember what you had to do today, etc.

I actually did encounter a freeze of some sort. During training camp, after motivating my team the guys walked back to their huddles and moved around. But I couldn't give any commands or change the screen. I hadn't saved in awhile either...
Old 06-22-2006, 04:34 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Official "Bugs, glitches, errors" thread

1) Major QB AI bug; in regards to throwing interceptions. Peyton Manning has thrown 10 picks in three games. At this rate he will have approximately 50 picks at the end of the season. Initially I was using Brooks for the Raiders and he threw four in one game so I switched to the Colts; not a big difference. At least the Cpt QB's throw more int's than my team does (not realistic). Maybe it will get better, I have only played six games.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:58 PM   #19
Rookie

tbmd96's Arena

OVR: 1

I have an intermittent random slow-down during on-field action. I think it is directly related to my "forecastfox" extension to firefox, but I don't have any solid proof.

The bug clears itself if I exit to windows, close firefox, and restart the game
Old 06-22-2006, 09:22 PM   #20
Banned

Soonerfan09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lav
Yeah, as we age throughout our career our office hour tasks will include options like: pick up perscription, try to remember what you had to do today, etc.

I actually did encounter a freeze of some sort. During training camp, after motivating my team the guys walked back to their huddles and moved around. But I couldn't give any commands or change the screen. I hadn't saved in awhile either...
I also had a freeze. It was a ways before the draft, but I was still 2 or so hours in. I only saved after I created my coach.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:18 PM   #21
Rookie

GetBuff's Arena

OVR: 5

I haven't experience anything anyone has said so far but I haven't even got to the draft as i have been slowly moving through the offseason evaluating every inch of my team.

The owner said I must win 8 games next year as it is key to the future of the franchise. If I don't I can only imagine the owner moving the team to L.A. and myself being out of a job!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2006, 10:35 PM   #22
Banned

Soonerfan09's Arena

I've had 2 freezes in the last 30 minutes or so. I'm in the before my first game of the regular season, so I'm working on my drills. It seems to be freezing after the WR v.s. CB contact drill. Is there anywhere to save without simming first? This is really becoming annoying.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:42 PM   #23
Banned

Soonerfan09's Arena

Heh, apparently, I just have to push start.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:46 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 8

I just saw the strangest thing during the passing/skeleton practice drill. Playing the Niners, Alex Smith goes back to pass, and pretty much everyone on defense goes back into coverage. After waiting for a good 5-8 seconds, Alex throws a long bomb...backwards towards the corner of the opposite end zone!!! A CB managed to race back and pick up the weird uber-lateral-of-doom and hopped into the end zone for the score.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »