Home

Official "Bugs, glitches, errors" thread

This is a discussion on Official "Bugs, glitches, errors" thread within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2006, 12:10 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official "Bugs, glitches, errors" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lav
Yeah, as we age throughout our career our office hour tasks will include options like: pick up perscription, try to remember what you had to do today, etc.

I actually did encounter a freeze of some sort. During training camp, after motivating my team the guys walked back to their huddles and moved around. But I couldn't give any commands or change the screen. I hadn't saved in awhile either...
That has happened to me twice in a row after my first preseason game. I go to the inside practice and it locks after giving motivation. Same thing has happened back to freaking back. xbox
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2006, 06:20 AM   #26
lav
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmbaker
That has happened to me twice in a row after my first preseason game. I go to the inside practice and it locks after giving motivation. Same thing has happened back to freaking back. xbox
The inside drill is when it happened to me as well. I'll try not to motivate during the inside drills. Mine was on the PS2.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:39 AM   #27
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

One glitch I kept having happen last night was the game didn't recognize my PS2 Memory Card. This after it had saved several times earlier. So I took the card out, put it back in, same thing. After about 20 tries, it finally recognized it. Same thing happened like an hour later. Very odd.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 06-23-2006, 11:38 AM   #28
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

On the pc version, it seems like the one on one WR/DB practice drill is not working right. The pass patterns don't match up to their names and there are only about 4 available - an in route, a streak, a hitch, and a comeback.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:40 AM   #29
Banned

Soonerfan09's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudtiger
On the pc version, it seems like the one on one WR/DB practice drill is not working right. The pass patterns don't match up to their names and there are only about 4 available - an in route, a streak, a hitch, and a comeback.
It's like that on PS2 also.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:48 AM   #30
Pro

Rau71's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lav
Yeah, as we age throughout our career our office hour tasks will include options like: pick up perscription, try to remember what you had to do today, etc.

I actually did encounter a freeze of some sort. During training camp, after motivating my team the guys walked back to their huddles and moved around. But I couldn't give any commands or change the screen. I hadn't saved in awhile either...
Happened to me too All I did was unplug my controller and it goes to the start menu, then you just pick go back to office.
Old 06-23-2006, 04:21 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 17

If you go to NFL.com (in-game) and look at your draft picks. It doesn't list the ones you picked sometimes. Weird.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2006, 04:31 PM   #32
MVP

Kohlstar20's Arena

OVR: 11

Random freezing is an issue for me with the PS2 version. The game just seems to freeze in random places every once in a while. It has happened while the sim log was simulating the CPU 's games, it has happened during the weekly meeting with the owner, and when running different practice drills.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »