Home

Official "Bugs, glitches, errors" thread

This is a discussion on Official "Bugs, glitches, errors" thread within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2006, 06:02 PM   #65
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Official "Bugs, glitches, errors" thread

I bought Head Coach PC:

I have a question about my laptop. Where i go into system properties under the general tab, it tells me the manufacturer. I don't understand the following:
Says my processor is 1.80 GHz and under that it says 598 MHz. So what do i actually have? I bought Head Coach for my laptop but when i'm actually in the game, it takes forever to play. All is running in slow motion with lag. Would someone help me out?

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2006, 07:22 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lav
I was reading about a horrible glitch on another forum.

After finishing their first season, the created head coach is not there and another head coach is in his place. Then all of the scores show up as 0-0. Simming won't fix it.

Are there many people here experiencing this. If so, for which platform?
Well, I seem to have encountered two major gamekillers. So after putting in around 15 hours of playing time I was able to get to the second week of regular season. My team is the 49'ers and I am about ready to play the Rams. I go the game and it is Jets/ Titans (a week one game). So i quit, loaded the game again and same thing. Oh well, I will just sim a week. So I sim and every score is O-O for my game and every other game. This continues to the next week, where I am then taken to my first regular season game instead of my opponent for that week. So I simmed through that week and all the scores stay 0-0. However, the teams are actually getting wins and losses and I think the stats are being recorded. Lastly, my next game I was taken to a Colts/Texans game(which is a week 2 game and this is week 4). So thats it for me, I cant afford to start all over and have this happen again. Its too bad, I was really getting into this game. Oh well I guess I will just trade this in for NCAA Football. Also I have a PS2 and I tried to load and save multiple times and same result. Hope this does not happen to anyone else.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:27 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxman490
i heard that there is a glitch where you go to play your game, but it takes you to a different game where the teams arent the one you are the coach of. i havent experienced it yet.(knock on wood)
I experienced this glitch today. I coach the Packers and in the second week, they had me coaching the Eagles against the Texans. I kept trying it over and over, but it keeps happening. Anyone else experiencing this?
Old 06-27-2006, 12:57 AM   #68
Pro

laxman490's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWLtightend88
I experienced this glitch today. I coach the Packers and in the second week, they had me coaching the Eagles against the Texans. I kept trying it over and over, but it keeps happening. Anyone else experiencing this?
i've been searching other fourms and i think it might be if you save right before your game. and if you have autosave off.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:40 AM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxman490
i've been searching other fourms and i think it might be if you save right before your game. and if you have autosave off.
So what, this glitch will only happen if the above is true? Wow....oh well
Old 06-27-2006, 06:57 AM   #70
lav
Rookie

OVR: 4

With all of these MAJOR glitches, will EA fix the problems so that newer copies won't have the same issues? If so, how long does it usually take before you can buy a fixed version?
Old 06-27-2006, 11:57 AM   #71
Pro

laxman490's Arena

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread....threadID=82638

seems like the game freezes up if you sim to the date 9/6/06. to fix it just sim to one day after.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2006, 12:20 AM   #72
MVP

FAM CEO's Arena

OVR: 10

Ok...I just noticed Matt Leinert is Black and Reggie Bush is white......what the hell.....they were the correct race during training camp, but my first game they switched. I restarted by career and then Matt was white but reggie was still white...very frustrating

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »