Home

Old 07-05-2006, 01:54 PM   #49
Rookie

MAX1M0's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Success?

i started with the cards and revamped their o-line and got bush and young 1st round. forgot who i gave for the #2 pick. anyway, i just started my 1st game. 17-10 right now and im driving. Bush has fumbled 3 times already and its just the start of the 3rd. he also did tons in the preseason. hope he stops or ill have to start shipp =/

Old 07-05-2006, 07:21 PM   #50
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

8-2 now coming off a shocking 23-19 loss at Arrowhead to the 3-6 Oakland Raiders.

Reggie Bush - Bastard had two killer kick returns for a total of 157 yds with the longest being 81 yds. One of em, late in the 3rd qtr, the ball bounced off his chest and looked like a sure fumble rrecov for KC, but he scoops it smoothly in a crowd and simply outruns EVERYone. I mean it actually looked like a typical Reggie Bush big play.

They managed to stuff our running attack the entire game save for a few 10 and 11 yd scampers by LJ here in there. And with the insane wind conditions, it was close to impossible to stretch them vertically. Now it's on to face Denver again who served us our 1st loss at Inevsco earlier in the season. They're 6-4 and looking to close the gap in the Division titel race. Stay tuned.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:29 PM   #51
Rookie

I am going to the Super Bowl with KC. Lienart and Bush have been awesome for me. So has my D.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2006, 10:11 PM   #52
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

Well, the DEN game was a Turkey Day game which meant a drastically shortened week of practice. Managed to get in only one practice. Still, came away with 30-20 win at Arrowhead. They completely shutdown LJ and Priest who both didn't look like they fully had their legs under em. I could do absolutely nothing on the ground outside of 5 yd td run by Greg Jones. Luckily, Brodie Croyle came through with a good game - 217 yds 2 tds. He looked sharp. Defense came through as well - holding the Donx to 10 first half points. 9-2 and back on top of the league. Woot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty123
I am going to the Super Bowl with KC. Lienart and Bush have been awesome for me. So has my D.
What/who did you have to give up to aquire both of them?
Old 07-06-2006, 11:24 AM   #53
Rookie

I gave Priest and my second round pick for the number 1 overall. I gave trent and my 1st round pick for the number 2 overall. I traded LJ for help on the defensive side.

To me priest and green were too old and a salary cap burden. Plus I hate green. I found that Tony G is awesome. He actually ended up the MVP. If I set teams up with the run and throw PA to tony it is money.

BTW I won the Super Bowl. Here is something interesting. When I got my job offers at the end of the season I noticed I was offered the rams job. I scratched my head because I played the Rams in the SB. On the offer it said that the rams went 6-10 last year. I was thinking there was no way they should have made the SB with that record so I looked. Turns out they went 9-7. For some reason the offers show how the team did in 2005. The same was true for the niners and redskins, which were my other two offers.
Old 07-06-2006, 05:14 PM   #54
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty123
I gave Priest and my second round pick for the number 1 overall. I gave trent and my 1st round pick for the number 2 overall. I traded LJ for help on the defensive side.
Man, I'm surprised that a feature exclusive to your copy of the game didn't open up - Death Threats From Fans
Old 07-06-2006, 05:42 PM   #55
Rookie

Thats funny.....The fans shouldnt be mad. KC has already proven that they cant win the SB with Green and Holmes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2006, 07:34 PM   #56
Rookie

MAX1M0's Arena

my game update-
6-1 /w cards
Young- 60/127 1049 yrds 8 TD 9 INT
rushing-55 ATT 564 yrds 5 TD

Bush- 111 ATT 435 YRDS 6 TD 11 FUMBLES

There was a article on nfl.com about him fumbling so much