Home

I still love this game

This is a discussion on I still love this game within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2010, 02:15 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: I still love this game

You CAN get your Roster file off your HD/MemoryCard , onto your computer and back again on both consoles. The question is does anyone know how edit the file. I know FlyingFinn would be able to do it but as far as I know he has no interest in HC09. Like I said before I would happily give $50 for an editor and if a mere 9 other HC09heads would do the same that would be $500. So if anyone knows how to do that sort of thing there's a pretty good payout.
NHL: LA Kings
Old 06-24-2010, 02:52 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pass_The_Cows
You CAN get your Roster file off your HD/MemoryCard , onto your computer and back again on both consoles. The question is does anyone know how edit the file. I know FlyingFinn would be able to do it but as far as I know he has no interest in HC09. Like I said before I would happily give $50 for an editor and if a mere 9 other HC09heads would do the same that would be $500. So if anyone knows how to do that sort of thing there's a pretty good payout.
I am definitely in, so we need 8 more.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:07 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlstudios189
we need this. 09 is going to get old soon
Agreed if I were in charge of the Xbox Live Marketplace I'd put draft class updates yearly based on the real world in college football based on the previous season that you could export into NFL Head Coach a week after the NFL Draft. Then I'd charge people 1600 microsoft points to download those classes and put them into head coach. And you could upload the draft class before the season starts. How's that for a pitch.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:10 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm in if you can explain what I have to do and show me what do.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:57 PM   #21
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15

If we do this, we'd have to find out a way to condense the acc. ratings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 08:09 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pass_The_Cows
$500 for an editor? Really? That seems a little bit steep. I think I can live with the regular rosters.

I just rebought this game for the third time. 7 bucks on Ebay.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #23
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41

Update rosters would be nice but, I will just play the game I have for $7.99 and by year 3 or 4 it doesn't matter anyway for me at least. It was funny the other day I was playing this and my wife was like "you just call the plays" and I said "yes" she just looked at me like I farted in church and said "whats the fun in that?" that is the fun part.

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:11 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 26

Serious question: how many of you who want a roster editor/updated rosters have been through all 60 draft classes in the game. I think it's important, but not necessary until you have played through all the draft classes. I've only been through 7 years of Ozzie Jones, 3 of English,1 of Zazzali, and 1 of Sweetney. I've got a long way to go before I think a roster update is imperative, even with 2008 rosters. By the time you finish one of the draft paths, I seriously doubt there would be anyone left from the original roster anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »