Home

Stangs New Dynasty

This is a discussion on Stangs New Dynasty within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Stangs New Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesrockz
Here's a dumb question from a newb......why am I allowed to reply to your post but I can't start my own thread?

Check the top edge of the threads page and you will see a "New Thread" button that you click to start a new thread.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDStang
Check the top edge of the threads page and you will see a "New Thread" button that you click to start a new thread.
That's what I keep trying. The silly thing keeps saying that I don't have the permissions to do it. Weird. I just want to find out if there's a way for me to get the 360 patch. Seems silly that it wouldn't be available for new players. I wonder if anyone has the ability to reach out to Josh about it.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:28 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckofcards77
Hey dude! Nice to see your starting a new dynasty. I started one on my own with the Chiefs as Herm Edwards as head coach. I started in the off season too. we went 9-7 with a playoff appearance

And to answer your question about trading. To me it doesn't seem realistic to do that. And it depends if anyone is interested in the players you want to trade. I know Larry Johnson and Tony Gonzales. But they are most of the talent.
What I mean is... If I am able to trade away most of my team and still put together a starting roster within the time the first regular season game rolls around while at the same time staying under the cap then why not do it? It's not like I will get the remainder of the cap space added to the next season this ain't AT&T football... there is no rollover...LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesrockz
That's what I keep trying. The silly thing keeps saying that I don't have the permissions to do it. Weird. I just want to find out if there's a way for me to get the 360 patch. Seems silly that it wouldn't be available for new players. I wonder if anyone has the ability to reach out to Josh about it.
Don't know if thats possible... the patch that is... unless you know someone that has the save data already... maybe Ebongreen or mrs would know look them up. As for the new thread it sounds like maybe you aren't signed in otherwise I have no idea sorry.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Don't know if thats possible... the patch that is... unless you know someone that has the save data already... maybe Ebongreen or mrs would know look them up. As for the new thread it sounds like maybe you aren't signed in otherwise I have no idea sorry.
I appreciate your help. I received an email letting me know that I can't start new threads or send private messages for 7 days. Once I'm able, I'll start a thread asking for help with the patch, although I have a feeling that all of us new players are screwed.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #14
Rookie

deckofcards77's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
What I mean is... If I am able to trade away most of my team and still put together a starting roster within the time the first regular season game rolls around while at the same time staying under the cap then why not do it? It's not like I will get the remainder of the cap space added to the next season this ain't AT&T football... there is no rollover...LOL
Haha. Yea i get it now. If you can then go ahead! But the main problems you will have in the regular season if you don't do it is, 1. the QB, 2. Most of the defense
Old 01-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckofcards77
Haha. Yea i get it now. If you can then go ahead! But the main problems you will have in the regular season if you don't do it is, 1. the QB, 2. Most of the defense
GET THIS MAN A NEW CONTRACT!!!!!!!

yeah the QB is poo and the defense is something worse than that...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #16
Rookie

deckofcards77's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
GET THIS MAN A NEW CONTRACT!!!!!!!

yeah the QB is poo and the defense is something worse than that...
HAHA! Yea dude but I wish you luck. Where do you play it PC, X360, or PS3?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »