Home

NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

This is a discussion on NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11 within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2021, 05:09 PM   #49
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

What might have been the "final" version of the 2K20 mod was released today NHL2K20 v210106.

Go grab it at http://PlayNHL.TK

Feel free to report here how the intro and automated save state loading works for you - as I don't have the hardware to test this on more than one machine...
__________________
Now go play NHL Two K!

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html

Last edited by nikethebike; 01-06-2021 at 05:41 PM.
nikethebike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 01:52 PM   #50
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

Ok so I am having a lot of trouble with the new version of the 2K20 rosters. When I run 2KHS by itself, everything works fine. The game loads and my Xbox controller works fine. As soon as I copy the files from 2K20 over, my controller stops working and the game as a result does not load.

I reinstalled everything (2KHS and 2K20). Same exact problem. Dolphin detects my controller fine with 2KHS but not with 2K20. After installing 2K20, I tested my controller in the controller settings of Dolphin and the emulator does pick up my controller. It just does not detect my controller when loading 2K20.

When I load 2K20 through Dolphin (not using the exe file) the same problem happens.

I also tried restarting my computer but that did not help.

One last thing - when I hit F8 to load state, there is no state detected after installing 2K20.
ushallbeasgods is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 04:20 PM   #51
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ushallbeasgods
Ok so I am having a lot of trouble with the new version of the 2K20 rosters. When I run 2KHS by itself, everything works fine. The game loads and my Xbox controller works fine. As soon as I copy the files from 2K20 over, my controller stops working and the game as a result does not load.

I reinstalled everything (2KHS and 2K20). Same exact problem. Dolphin detects my controller fine with 2KHS but not with 2K20. After installing 2K20, I tested my controller in the controller settings of Dolphin and the emulator does pick up my controller. It just does not detect my controller when loading 2K20.

When I load 2K20 through Dolphin (not using the exe file) the same problem happens.

I also tried restarting my computer but that did not help.

One last thing - when I hit F8 to load state, there is no state detected after installing 2K20.
Just start the game with the exe, you don't need f8.


Then if you save with f5 after booting the first time you can start with f8 if you want.


The controller was reconfigured for a PS3 controller... Guess I should have left one as XBOX360. Good call. But you can reconfigure it in the controller setting.
__________________
Now go play NHL Two K!

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html
nikethebike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2021, 04:38 PM   #52
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikethebike
Just start the game with the exe, you don't need f8.


Then if you save with f5 after booting the first time you can start with f8 if you want.


The controller was reconfigured for a PS3 controller... Guess I should have left one as XBOX360. Good call. But you can reconfigure it in the controller setting.
Ok I'm not sure what to do but I'll list out what I have tried.

- I have 2K20 installed. I ran the BAT file one time as instructed.
- Dolphin in the controller setting section (after 2K20 is installed) detects my Xbox controller. But the actual 2K20 game does not detect my controller.
- 2KHS itself (before 2K20) detects my controller just fine.

I'm not sure what to do because Dolphin itself knows my controller is there but 2K20 itself does not.
ushallbeasgods is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 08:02 PM   #53
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

Controllers...


Wii Remote 1: Emulated Wii Remote: Configure
Profile: "2KHS Xbox 0.8 public": Load


...you should be set.



And a question... How does the game start for you, do you get to the 2K20 roster loaded screen or does it start with a black screen?
I noticed there might be some timing issues with the intro...


If it starts with black screen you might need to go:

Emulation: Load State: Slot 2
__________________
Now go play NHL Two K!

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html
nikethebike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 10:17 AM   #54
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

Ok the controller is working now. Thank you for the help!

What I get when I use the .exe is the following:

- White 2k20 loading screen
- Black 2k20 loading screen
- Intro music plays in background
- Goes to a splash screen explaining about loading save state
- Goes to main menu
- Then I have to manually load the 2k20 roster
ushallbeasgods is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 10:27 AM   #55
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ushallbeasgods
Ok the controller is working now. Thank you for the help!

What I get when I use the .exe is the following:

- White 2k20 loading screen
- Black 2k20 loading screen
- Intro music plays in background
- Goes to a splash screen explaining about loading save state
- Goes to main menu
- Then I have to manually load the 2k20 roster

Then it does not work as intended for you. Great you told me. I might have to redo this intro thing I added. You are supposed to have an intro video and the game should get straight into loaded roster...


When the black 2k20 loading screen has faded out, try pressing x on the keyboard until you see that the 2k20 roster was loaded.
__________________
Now go play NHL Two K!

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html
nikethebike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2021, 11:47 AM   #56
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikethebike
Then it does not work as intended for you. Great you told me. I might have to redo this intro thing I added. You are supposed to have an intro video and the game should get straight into loaded roster...


When the black 2k20 loading screen has faded out, try pressing x on the keyboard until you see that the 2k20 roster was loaded.
I noticed in the background the script opens my default media player to play the intro which is an audio only media player. Maybe that's part of the problem?

Edit: It seems to be working as intended. I land on a roster loading page maybe 50% of the time now? Then I'm at the menu after backing out of the roster loading screen.

Last edited by ushallbeasgods; 01-17-2021 at 02:40 PM.
ushallbeasgods is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 AM.
Top -