Home

H1Z1 (Sony Online Entertainment)

This is a discussion on H1Z1 (Sony Online Entertainment) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2015, 11:15 AM   #97
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: H1Z1 (Sony Online Entertainment)

So I jumped on the H1Z1 bandwagon and got in some battle royale. This is some of what transpired.

Be warned, it is NSFW
Old 11-08-2015, 09:54 PM   #98
Legend

Tommyklaid's Arena

OVR: 20
Wink Re: H1Z1 (Sony Online Entertainment)

Any update on when this releases on PS4?

At first release for PC they mentioned it was 'in-the-works' but the updates seemed to have 'stalled' since January...

We need something like this in the PS4/console realm, I believe, as an open-world, sandbox game.
  • MLB The Show 24 - PS5
  • The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - XBOX SERIES X
Old 02-15-2016, 10:03 AM   #99
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

H1Z1 being split into two games

Quote:
H1Z1, the zombie-themed multiplayer online survival game, is splitting into two different products. Daybreak Game Company (formerly Sony Online Entertainment) tells Polygon that one of the titles will leave Steam Early Access and formally launch on Windows PC and consoles this summer while the other will remain in the program for the foreseeable future.
H1Z1: Just Survive will retain H1Z1s's open-world, persistent multiplayer gameplay, as well as its crafting and base building features. H1Z1: King of the Kill will focus on instanced multiplayer combat. The arena shooter will include the popular Battle Royale mode, as well as other new and evolving gameplay options.

King of the Kill will exit early access this summer, and be available on Windows PC as well as PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The games will cost $19.99 each and feature optional in-game microtransactions. Players who purchase H1Z1 on Steam prior to Feb. 17 — at its current $19.99 asking price — will receive both games when the split occurs. All in-game purchases made before the split will be duplicated one-for-one between both games.
Old 02-15-2016, 10:41 PM   #100
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
So people will pay $19.99 for half of a game. They might as well get rid of the survival mode, they've ignored it for long enough while pumping out constant updates for Battle Royal.
Old 02-16-2016, 09:31 AM   #101
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

I play the living **** out of Battle Royal and easily one of my favorite online multiplayer games right now. The change doesn't affect me since I'll have both but I think the decision is great because maybe now they can focus on each seperate mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2016, 12:48 PM   #102
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I play the living **** out of Battle Royal and easily one of my favorite online multiplayer games right now. The change doesn't affect me since I'll have both but I think the decision is great because maybe now they can focus on each seperate mode.
They wont. They've claimed that groups were already split and working on the different modes but survival is what it is, dead. BR is their market which is fine but they need to stop stringing people along for some half-*** survival mode
Old 02-16-2016, 04:31 PM   #103
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by av7
They wont. They've claimed that groups were already split and working on the different modes but survival is what it is, dead. BR is their market which is fine but they need to stop stringing people along for some half-*** survival mode
For me, DayZ is my "survival mode" while BR is my multiplayer "Hunger games" satisfaction. Whether they start updating survival mode at a better pace is to be seen, I hope for you guys who enjoy their version get what ya'll want.
Old 02-19-2016, 12:01 PM   #104
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Not feeling the new game......Very disappointed in this . Also frustrated with the long delays and minimal news on Day Z release for the PS4. Anyways, here's the trailer on the new game H1Z1: King of the Kill

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »