Home

Suicide Squad Game

This is a discussion on Suicide Squad Game within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2020, 12:34 PM   #9
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Suicide Squad Game

I'm excited about the possibilites. I'm not a big Suicide Squad fan but I wasnt much a Batman fan until Rocksteadys Arkham Asylum. We still have WB Montreal working on Batman so I only see this as a positive. Cant wait to hear more.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-07-2020, 09:56 PM   #10
MVP

Despite not knowing anything about Suicide Squad but it's Rocksteady so im very interested. Expecting it to be a live service game where they add content regularly and possibly story content. I am NOT however expecting any gameplay in two weeks and that the game is at least two years away in my opinion. If WB Games also shows Montreal's Batman game, I would think that game shows gameplay and maybe even a release date. On a side note, I think the tease also has to do with AT&T trying to sell off WB Games.
Old 08-07-2020, 10:51 PM   #11
All Star

Just glade to know what rocksteady is doing now. The arkham games are some of my all time favorite games ever and i have just been dying to know what they are doing next rather its something i end up liking or not i just wanted to know.. I am not sure how to fell about this but considering how great the arkham games are i will give it a chance. Nice that we only got to wait 2 weeks to get more news and that rocksteady didn't just like tease with out announcing like wb did back like in october of last year for a new batman game lol. Still wondering if the batman game is even real with so much teasing and no real news. Just ready to get more news and see how this looks and plays. I dont know a lot about Suicide squad but after how amazing the batman games where and this being by rocksteady i will wait to judge it after the 22.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2020, 12:54 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I'm definitely looking forward to this. Im now thinking that this will release next year for next gen only based on rumors and Batman will this year. The main issue with a Suicide Squad Game is that unless you're a hardcore comics fans, most casual fans were most likely first exposed to SS on the 2016 movie. I never was big on comics and didn't watch Suicide Squad, but I heard the movie wasn't that good. If it does come out after the new James Gunn The Suicide Squad movie, the game needs almost needs James Gunn version to be a lot better to bring hype to the game.

I hope they are willing to take risks with this being an anti-hero game. I wonder if keep it in the same Arkham universe where they are using the Arkham Harley Quin and Killer Croc. I still hope it isn't a GaaS. I rather have a straightforward game start to finish.
Old 08-14-2020, 09:42 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

https://www.ign.com/articles/dc-fand...e?sf126802994=

10:30 AM PT/1:30 PM ET: Warner Bros. Games Montreal Announcement

5:00 PM PT/8:00 PM ET: Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Those seems like the 2 game announcements. First one looks to be presumed Batman game.
Old 08-14-2020, 09:47 AM   #14
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

I think I'm more excited about the Montreal/Court of Owls game.

Old 08-14-2020, 10:04 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
I think I'm more excited about the Montreal/Court of Owls game.
I Agree.

If SS is a Game as a Service, that does somewhat lower my excitement. But with Batman, I'm sure it will be what we expect from a Batman game. Im sure the Batman will be a cross gen title. Since Suicide Squad panel will be a first look, I expect it to be a year or so out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2020, 11:53 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Will post it here since Batman game isn't offically announced yet, but looks like they announce tomorrow at 11am ET after posting a cryptic video online

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »