Home

Watch LIVE: The New Xbox Revealed

This is a discussion on Watch LIVE: The New Xbox Revealed within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 05-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #17
Rookie

darknmild's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
I'm getting both systems. Besides, Call of Duty: Ghosts looks awesome!
I agree 1000% its going to be on the ps4 right? I hope its not exclusive to X-Box 1
Old 05-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 7
Here's my thing: a Kinect will be bundle with each system. Doesn't it make the price of the console go up?
Old 05-21-2013, 02:21 PM   #19
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

OVR: 0
Man I don't know about ya'll but if the players move like that in the next gen Madden...I'm buying. If that's how the game plays that seems very fluid. But I'm waiting to get confirmation if that was actual gameplay. I know for certain that RGIII wasn't running with a hunchback.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:24 PM   #20
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Why would anyone want a box that records their entire room?

When I skype I like having the liberty to not show who I'm chatting to everything thats going on.

Voice recognition always messes up and leads to irritation, there is no way to perfect it as a system.

My PS3 can flip between a game and a TV channel by me hitting pause and pressing a button on my remote control.

I don't see how anyone is going to use the complete functionality of this new xbox. Its all glossy stuff that works perfectly in their studios but will be a pain or unnecessary in regular useage.

The reliance on internet connectivity is going to be an issue until ISPs can make sure that everyone gets high performance internet, which is not going to be the case for some time.

The controller did look nice and the improvements to XBox Live are impressive, but there is no way that anyone will catch me paying to play online.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #21
Rookie

darknmild's Arena

OVR: 11
Does anyone know if Sony has released what the PS4 will look like?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 32
I approach all of the EA stuff with a TBD approach. I think once E3 gets here, we will have a better idea as to what EA is really working with. If anything, it really made me excited thinking of what others in the sports gaming space can do... like 2K etc with existing franchices. This will be a strong generation for gaming IMO.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:26 PM   #23
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4
EA footage gave me bad memories of Next Gen Madden, they should've shown gameplay footage not some juiced up CGI ad.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:36 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 7
Not buying it. No way the games looks like that, especially not with EA's track record.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »