Home

You know what really grinds my gears?

This is a discussion on You know what really grinds my gears? within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-07-2016, 12:26 AM   #18937
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Addition to that, the nighttime is horrible too. You're so tired you want to fall asleep, but the soreness keeps you up. Those nighttime medicines don't put me to sleep. Apparently I accidentally took a nighttime one during the day, and obviously I never noticed,cause I was never tired during the day.
Only thing I've ever had was children's liquid Benadryl, and it stays in my system for well over 12 hours. Keeps me conked for quite some time.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 10-07-2016, 12:31 AM   #18938

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Only thing I've ever had was children's liquid Benadryl, and it stays in my system for well over 12 hours. Keeps me conked for quite some time.
I don't feel tired from the medicine, but second I look in mirror, looks like I hadn't slept in days lol
Old 10-07-2016, 01:00 AM   #18939
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

The thing that bugs me about sleep aids is I can feel them working physically, but my mind is still active. It's rough when you feel the effects but can't shut down all the way
Old 10-07-2016, 01:14 AM   #18940
Crunchy

Mabster's Arena

OVR: 7

I've got a high tolerance for pretty much everything I've put in my system. The one surgery I've had they had to use almost double the dose of what they normally have to to put a patient out. Then had to use more of the reversal drug to bring me back awake.

Night time cold meds don't do anything for me. I feel like I'd have to OD on a bottle for it to put me to sleep.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:44 AM   #18941
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Sound like my wife Mabster. I always tell her to let doctor's know that her body reacts differently then most to medicines/procedures like that.

Only thing I ever take is NyQuil when I'm stuffed up. Works like a charm.

One thing that doesn't affect me is caffeine. I can drink a cup of coffee or a 20oz Mtn Dew (lol Mtn) and go right to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2016, 07:45 PM   #18942
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

I loved the relaxer they gave me when I pulled a muscle in my back last month. The doctor said it will make you sleepy... funny! I got the pain relief and never felt drowsy. Which is great given I fall asleep way too early. That has to be the best medicine I've ever had. Actually does what it should without any detriments.

The gear grinder was hurting my back in the first place because that was a painful few hours until I got to the doctor and had the prescription filled.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:13 PM   #18943

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

End of long weekend.

It revolved mostly around playoff baseball for majority of it which was nice, but now that weekend itself over, sucks getting back into regular routine again. Even more so cause weather starts getting colder and colder,and days get darker faster.

Nice to get away from things for awhile, but then once reality comes right back, it sucks.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:07 PM   #18944
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Forget a long weekend. End of the weekend. Period. I'm so tired of going into work. If I walked out tomorrow the place would fall apart and I sure don't get a lot to show for that these days. They're going to drive me insane here soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »