Home

My Wifes Fat Sister and other holiday disasters

This is a discussion on My Wifes Fat Sister and other holiday disasters within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-01-2009, 02:21 AM   #137
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: My Wifes Fat Sister and other holiday disasters

Someone please find some more golden threads like this. This made me laugh so much.

Mods or OS vets, I know you have some up your sleeve your hiding from us OS young bloods.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:46 AM   #138
In case you forgot...

mKoz26's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Someone please find some more golden threads like this. This made me laugh so much.

Mods or OS vets, I know you have some up your sleeve your hiding from us OS young bloods.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...urbing-30.html
Old 12-01-2009, 08:25 AM   #139
Rookie

MVP23's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_Squish
My brother once put liquid dish soap in the dish washer, which led to about three feet of bubbles throughout our entire kitchen. He then made matters worse by trying to suck up the bubbles with a shop vac. He thought it was working great until he turned around and saw twice as many bubbles shooting out the back of the shop vac into the living room!

I put Liquid dish soap in the dish washer also. That was a day!

Miami Heat

Miami Marlins
Old 12-01-2009, 02:24 PM   #140
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by mKoz26
Thank you sir. I can't believe I never decided to click on that Jason Elam field goal conspiracy thread.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:32 AM   #141
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

Wow. Can't believe I'm just now reading this thread. Classic. VT's story should be in the OS Hall of Fame.

Haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #142
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Thought I would resurrect this to see if anyone had any new tales and wanted to add to the holiday "cheer".
Old 12-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #143
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
Reminds me of the time I was working electronics at K-mart as a summer job. I am sitting at the counter, minding my own business, trying to pass the time until college football came out. When I see the cutest little 2 or three year old come walking in with his father. I lose track of them and check someone out. After the transaction i spot the father looking down the back of the kids shorts, I think nothing of it. Then I notice it. A nice little **** patty laying there on the grown, all mustard-brown in color. I don't panic, I remain calm. I went over to the garden where my brother was working and asked him to tell me what he saw over by the fireworks. He came back and informed me that some had indeed shat in the store. As an aside, I must say, the kid picked the right store to **** in, it was K-mart. If I was working at Target I might have been offended, but everyone who has worked at K-mart knows you have to have a certain mindset. "Okay, I am going to work at K-mart today, I better prepare myself mentally for some off the wall stuff."

As I get back to my counter I call the manager, I'm not getting paid enough and the job sucked enough already so she said to put a cart over it and that she would send someone to do it. Before I could get over there, a woman in some nice white sandles steps in it. She slides about a yard all on one foot, miraculously not falling over. I expected her to turn around and freak out when she found out what she stepped in, but she just looked back, shrugged and kept going. This woman must not have been a stranger to stepping in ****, she took it all in stride.

When I bring the cart over I noticed that this nice half pound crap patty is not the only one, but there are a series of smaller ones all the way up into the bathroom door. I follow them and decide to take a peek inside as my curiosity was at an all time K-mart high. I took a deep breath and swung open the door. In retrospect, this is where I wish I had just thrown down the name badge and left.

It looked like I had found the holy grail of fecal disasters. My mind swirled as I tried to peice together what could have caused this to happen, like a detective at the scene of the murder. I could not come to a conclusion. Was this kid a dookie filled grenade? Was he still alive? Is he still in here somewhere? Could this be a terrorist attack? I had so many questions and no answers were there to be found. The discarded diaper lay strewn in the corner. It stood no chance. A mere finger in the dike holding back and ocean of diarrhea.

The was not one part of this bathroom that was not effected. The sink, mirror, stall, toilet, a-typical bathroom portrait of a random landscape, everything was covered in this henious up-heaval of intestinal bile. I almost collapsed as I am sure the air was more methane at this point than oxygen. I had to get out. It was divine intervention that the only thing that survived the Hollocaust of crap was the door handle. I got out of there and never used that bathroom again. I was scarred. No amount of mister clean or hydrochloric acid could ever rid that bathroom of it's horrible past.

I still to this day can not think of a scenario in which this could have taken place. I hope the kid was alright becuase three laxitives, a plate of deviled egss, and a sack of taco bell couldn't cause the sheer amount of product this kid put all over the place. The amount of coverage was also amazing. It was as if the father stood in the center of the bathroom and spun 360 degress holding his kid like a flamethrower covering the bathroom until he saw fit.

Worst day of my life.
Oh man, too hilarious!
Old 12-28-2010, 03:03 PM   #144
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Oh man, too hilarious!
Holy cow that was funny. Had me in tears. Good stuff.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »