Home

What is the dumbest thing you've ever heard someone say?

This is a discussion on What is the dumbest thing you've ever heard someone say? within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-03-2010, 08:06 PM   #241
In case you forgot...

mKoz26's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: What is the dumbest thing you've ever heard someone say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzuRC
Can't remember if I put this here or not, but after Sean Taylor was murdered my fiancee asked me "Who is Sean Taylor?"

I told her he was a NFL player, a pro bowler. She turned to me and says "He was a football player and a professional bowler?"
That's just a misunderstanding. And a funny one.

At least your fiance didn't say anything legitimately stupid.

@CDonkey26

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, she may be a bit of a beotch, but you get back to me when you find out a way to motorboat personality...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2010, 11:55 PM   #242
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55

About a year ago me and my best friend wound up having a college Math class together. On the first day, the teacher walks in and I swear to God, I thought it was Terry Bradshaw. I said, "Mike, our teacher is Terry Bradshaw." And we laughed about it.

Boom, got a death stare from this freak guy sitting to my right who had busted out his lap top and was already complaining about the Wifi (Yes, why are you searching the web in Math class?).

So anyway, the Teacher writes his name on the board and then procedes to announce his name, "Hello, I'm Mr. Brown." His voice was not normal. Sounded like a tea kettle on a red hot stove top. So, immediately after he blurted out that sentence, Me and my friend burst into hysterical laughter. Uncontrollable laughter, like hyenas! But the real kicker is that Mr. Brown didn't know what to do. He was so thrown off by our laughter, it was like he was nervous and didn't want to be embarrassed. He didn't even try to calm us down but kept on talking until he provided the golden line of:

"Uh...Turn to page...Uh...Turn to page.......Turn to the page with the numbers on it."

And he seriously kicked us out of the class. Dropped us the next day because we couldn't control our laughter again. lol.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:19 AM   #243
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroehms
About a year ago me and my best friend wound up having a college Math class together. On the first day, the teacher walks in and I swear to God, I thought it was Terry Bradshaw. I said, "Mike, our teacher is Terry Bradshaw." And we laughed about it.

Boom, got a death stare from this freak guy sitting to my right who had busted out his lap top and was already complaining about the Wifi (Yes, why are you searching the web in Math class?).

So anyway, the Teacher writes his name on the board and then procedes to announce his name, "Hello, I'm Mr. Brown." His voice was not normal. Sounded like a tea kettle on a red hot stove top. So, immediately after he blurted out that sentence, Me and my friend burst into hysterical laughter. Uncontrollable laughter, like hyenas! But the real kicker is that Mr. Brown didn't know what to do. He was so thrown off by our laughter, it was like he was nervous and didn't want to be embarrassed. He didn't even try to calm us down but kept on talking until he provided the golden line of:

"Uh...Turn to page...Uh...Turn to page.......Turn to the page with the numbers on it."

And he seriously kicked us out of the class. Dropped us the next day because we couldn't control our laughter again. lol.
No offense dude but if that was a college class like you said you guys sound pretty immature. I'd expect that in a junior high school class but college!?

Last edited by Jonesy; 11-04-2010 at 02:26 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:22 AM   #244
MVP

WDOgF0reL1fe's Arena

I realllly don't like bandwagon fans, or people who think they are fans of a certain team, so maybe this isnt that dumb but...

I am working at Oggis (pizza place, similar to BJ's) a sponsor of the San Diego Chargers.
This guy comes in all the time wearing a Charger Hat, and Charger shirt. Whether its gameday or not.

Well, I finally tried starting a conversation with him.

Me: So, Marcus McNeill finally decided to rejoin the team. Can't believe he waited this long.
Him: Yeah about time.
(Pause)
Him: Who's that again?

I walked away.

Follow me on Twitter yeah.
@WillSoistman
Dibs: Jennifer Aniston

"Success isn't earned, it's leased. Rent is due every damn day.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:11 AM   #245
Banned

OVR: 32

A buddy of mine once said, while looking into a fish tank:

"Dude, if I were a fish, I think I'd get tired of swimming and want to hang out on land at times."

It was just dumb. It's one of those things that still make me scratch my head.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #246
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Just go my nephew's facebook page...you'll get all the material you need for this thread.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 11-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #247
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy
No offense dude but if that was a college class like you said you guys sound pretty immature. I'd expect that in a junior high school class but college!?
We were freshmen at a Community College. I guess we were a bit immature.

...but that dudes voice made me
Old 11-04-2010, 11:55 PM   #248
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroehms
We were freshmen at a Community College. I guess we were a bit immature.

...but that dudes voice made me
I wonder if the poor guy had that happen a lot. Might make you want to change careers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »