Home

Deepest, darkest secrets you're willing to share about yourself

This is a discussion on Deepest, darkest secrets you're willing to share about yourself within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2013, 06:38 PM   #417
Go Wings!

OVR: 41
Re: Deepest, darkest secrets you're willing to share about yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyklug2013
I met my girlfriend through Facebook. My friends don't know, only me and her know, and we are too embarrassed to tell anyone.
My fiancee and I met through eHarmony. At first I was kinda hesitant to mention that at first (she was the same way), but we realized that tons of people do online dating and there's not the stigma there used to be.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:35 PM   #418
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

On the subject of POS family members, all of my aunt and uncles are more or less worthless people. Most are nice and funny and I get along with them, but they are pretty much worthless. I can honestly say that my mom is the successful person out of her and her 4 siblings, and my dad is the only successful person out of him and his 2 siblings.

On my mom's side of the family, one of my Uncles was hard into drugs, he was pretty much nothing but a burn out. I didn't know him much and only spoke to him 3-4 times in my whole life, despite him living in town. He just never vistited really and my parents never took me to see him, I assume because he was always on drugs. Anyway he ended up overdosing on something or another and died about 5 years ago.

My moms other brother just cannot hold a job. He lives off of welfare and foodstamps, as well as his wife working under the table at a neighbors privately owned company. He is physically completely able to work, not a thing wrong with him other than he is lazy. He just cheats the system to get by, and I can't stand people like that. He is one of the funnier guys I know, and I enjoy being around him, but at the same time it disgusts me that he gets by in life doing nothing while others are working their tails off and he collects unemployment and welfare checks.

My moms third brother is the most worthless of the bunch. He is an alcoholic, he gets black out drunk every night. He is always bouncing around from job to job. Lately he has somehow held a job as a maintenance man at a hospital for the last 6 or 7 months. But the worst part about him is how much he screws over my grandmother. He moved in with her about a year ago when he was without a job. He then got this job at a hospital, and he works plenty enough and makes enough money that he could afford a small apartment and be on his own. Instead he continues to live with his mother(he is almost 50 and lives with his mom) and he does not pay for anything. He has not payed a dime of rent or utilities. He has only bought groceries once or twice, and does nothing but eat my grandma's food, use her utilities, and spend all his money on alcohol and lottery tickets. And my grandma won't kick him out because she can't bring herself to do that to her child. He is the definition of worthless.

My mom's sister is just a psycho, I don't really know what else to say. I try to stay away from her because she is just crazy as crazy gets.

On my dad's side of the family, his brother is constantly in and out of jail. He has gotten more DUI's than I can count. He is a worthless drunk who never has a job. Nobody in my family has spoken to him in a few years, the last I knew he was in jail again, but who knows at this point.

My dad's sister has been married, and divorced 9 times. She just meets guys and marries them within a few months of dating. I believe she is engaged again, but I'm not certain. But yeah, she is nothing special either.

So yeah that is my family. Like I said my mom and dad are the only somewhat successful of the bunch. The rest suck.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #419
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

I watch Dance Moms with my wife and kinda enjoy it.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:37 PM   #420
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

I found the quick change of secrets (Deep family issues to dance moms) really funny.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 04-20-2013, 07:07 PM   #421
Banned

Got with a girl that I had been fantasying about for years.
Not only did she always wear a push up bra
She had hairy, and I mean HAIRY nipples
Years of therapy later and
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2013, 07:10 PM   #422
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
My dad's sister has been married, and divorced 9 times.
WHOA
10 chars
Old 04-20-2013, 07:16 PM   #423
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
I found the quick change of secrets (Deep family issues to dance moms) really funny.
I figure I could lighten the mood, but serious I have somehow watched the new episode 3 weeks in a row now.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #424
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34

Can never seem to pull the trigger with girls... this girl likes me a lot and I also like her... and she wants to take things slowly and I just can't figure out when the most comfortable moment to kiss her is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »