Home

Rivals 2017-2018 Discussion

This is a discussion on Rivals 2017-2018 Discussion within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2017, 04:02 AM   #41
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rivals 2017-2018 Discussion

I advanced I'll write everything at work, I gotta be up in a few hours
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2017, 09:46 AM   #42
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 3

***** GAME OF THE WEEK *****
#8 Texas Tech @ TCU
Texas Tech is easily one of the best teams in the country with a potential Heisman at QB, an NFL ready RB, and the deepest WR core in the country, but TCU has the talent to make this one a game. Dont be fooled by the fact that only one of these teams has a number in front of their name because you could easily put anything between about 5-25 in front of the Horn Frogs and be pretty accurate. They may even have more talent position by position but Tech is just incredibly tough to beat for 4 quarters. The Red Raiders coaching staff is one of the best in the country especially when it comes to defending other elite passing teams so thats why I have Tech winning this one on the road.

((((( U5 GAMES )))))
*** 12 UNC @ Tulane
*** Cincy @ SMU
** 9 Miami @ Wake
** Utah St @ 22 UCLA

NEXT ADVANCE
Saturday Morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2017, 10:11 PM   #43
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

#9 Miami @ Wake Forest

1st conference game of the year was another rainy game for Miami. We started the game feeling good but only traded field goals with them by the end of the 1st. Rozier connected with Dallas late in the half to give us a 10-6 lead after Wake went up with a second fg. We got a stop and had enough time to work our 2 minute drill which was successful as Rozier found Herndon with 2 seconds on the clock to make it 17-6. Second half started smooth with a long drive that Walton called off in the endzone to make it 24-6. By this point the momentum was ours and we needed one stop and another score to get some of my backups in. We got the stop and the drive but Rozier threw a goaline interception (I lead Herndon up instead of out and they undercut it), should have been a sure touchdown. Wake didnt take advantage of it with points but they were still competing despite being down 24-6 still at the start of the 4th. My offense went back to looking bland and they put up back to back tds on us to make it 24-19. With under 3 minutes they chose not to onside kick it and we were able to overpower them physically with Walton and seal the win.

Sloppy but we'll figure it out. Up next is West Virginia, this game will tell us everything we need to know about our team.

MIA
QB Rozier 21/28 253yds 2td 1int
HB Walton 30car 138yds 1td
WR Berrios 7rec 80yds

WAKE
QB Wolford 14/23 148yds 1td
HB Carney 16car 147yds 1td
Old 04-12-2017, 10:12 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
#9 Miami @ Wake Forest

1st conference game of the year was another rainy game for Miami. We started the game feeling good but only traded field goals with them by the end of the 1st. Rozier connected with Dallas late in the half to give us a 10-6 lead after Wake went up with a second fg. We got a stop and had enough time to work our 2 minute drill which was successful as Rozier found Herndon with 2 seconds on the clock to make it 17-6. Second half started smooth with a long drive that Walton called off in the endzone to make it 24-6. By this point the momentum was ours and we needed one stop and another score to get some of my backups in. We got the stop and the drive but Rozier threw a goaline interception (I lead Herndon up instead of out and they undercut it), should have been a sure touchdown. Wake didnt take advantage of it with points but they were still competing despite being down 24-6 still at the start of the 4th. My offense went back to looking bland and they put up back to back tds on us to make it 24-19. With under 3 minutes they chose not to onside kick it and we were able to overpower them physically with Walton and seal the win.

Sloppy but we'll figure it out. Up next is West Virginia, this game will tell us everything we need to know about our team.

MIA
QB Rozier 21/28 253yds 2td 1int
HB Walton 30car 138yds 1td
WR Berrios 7rec 80yds

WAKE
QB Wolford 14/23 148yds 1td
HB Carney 16car 147yds 1td

Lmao you gonna be disappointed on how bad my team is

Old 04-12-2017, 10:14 PM   #45
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezyb77
Lmao you gonna be disappointed on how bad my team is

you put up 60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2017, 10:16 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
you put up 60

Against one of the worst big 10 teams....

Old 04-12-2017, 10:17 PM   #47
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezyb77
Against one of the worst big 10 teams....

meh

Old 04-13-2017, 09:13 AM   #48
Living the Dream

SugaRicky's Arena

SMU holds on to narrow lead to get past a fast paced Cincinnati team in the Mustangs' first home game win. Final score 37-31.

sent from my cellular device

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »