Home

Old 06-26-2022, 06:08 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS 24-25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
Another season and another win we should've had against Oregon. Shot myself in my own foot tbh. Two dumb passes I threw for int's. 2nd half my defense just stopped playing coverage, Breezy just had dudes wide open, no matter the coverage. Oregon got lucky when they were own their own 2 yardline, their Qb should've gotten sacked for a safety but he got the animation for a weak pass... 4th and 6 from the 43 with over 6 minutes in the quarter, I don't have a problem with it but I know if I did that against a U5, Juniors phone would be blowing up lol. GG Breezy, ps, your punter can't be kicking off for you.

Yeah I changed after I scored the first touchdown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2022, 06:10 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezyb77
Yeah I changed after I scored the first touchdown

And on fourth down I paused it and called junior to double check and make sure it would not get flagged at all before even considering it.

Old 06-26-2022, 06:14 PM   #35
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
And on fourth down I paused it and called junior to double check and make sure it would not get flagged at all before even considering it.

I figured lol. I don't know why you would call tho, you can go it on 4th down in the 4th quarter, if you're losing.. I wasn't calling u out lol, just saying, if I did it in a U5 game, juniors phone would be blowing up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2022, 06:22 PM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
I figured lol. I don't know why you would call tho, you can go it on 4th down in the 4th quarter, if you're losing.. I wasn't calling u out lol, just saying, if I did it in a U5 game, juniors phone would be blowing up.

I’m gun shy after my suspension last season lol I was scared

Old 06-26-2022, 07:06 PM   #37
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Punter still kicking you say? Breezy's only loss came in the game his kicker kicked off you say? Think we need to teach this trouble maker a lesson Arch?

Week 3 screenshot...
Old 06-27-2022, 12:01 PM   #38
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 6

-----------------

**** GOTW ****
1 OKLAHOMA vs 8 TEXAS

THE RED RIVER SHOOTOUT IS BACK!!!! There is alot of energy surrounding this game and the entire country locked in. OU is #1 in the country with wins against #11 Ohio State and #2 Oregon on their resume. This young QB has stepped in and filled the shoes of Caleb Williams so far but Caleb was 5-1 against Texas, and Brown has to win this game for anything he's done this season to matter. OU has a stud at WR in Greg Watkins but its the RS SO RB Johnny Murphy that has got the attention from the coaches so far as he sits atop the Heisman list. He has had a 1 huge play in almost every game he's played dating back to last year despite missing most of the year with an injury. He could be the difference this week if Brown struggles. For Texas its going to be a test to see if they can bounce back from last week loss to Oregon. They had the Ducks on the ropes, looked to be the better team, but choked. They had a chance to do something they havent done under Arch and thats start a winning streak against U5 teams. Every win thus far has been isolated. Coming into this week they can however start a win streak against OU with the last meeting being the B12 Championship. This might be Texas's best shot at the Sooners because the OU defense is not what it was last year on any level. The dline is less disruptive, the LBs are less impactful, and the secondary has been a let down. Texas lost last week but Jenkins had almost 500 yds against 2 of the best cover corners in the country. I want to pick Texas but the 2 late 3rd downs conversions are holding me back. Oregon had one guy torch Texas, OU has that guy plus help. Im taking the Sooners and Coach J even with the younger team.

🟢 Pre: ORE 27 TEX 24 - ORE 27 TEX 24
Pre: BAMA 33 UGA 31 - UGA 26 BAMA 22
🟢 Pre: OU 27 ORE 21 - OU 38 ORE 30
🟢 Pre: TEX 45 MIA 34 - TEX 45 MIA 35
🟢 Pre: OU 33 OSU 28 - OU 48 OSU 34

NEXT ADVANCE
Thursday

U5 GAMES
🟢 1 OKLAHOMA vs 8 TEXAS
⚪️ 2 OREGON ----------

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th inside the 35 is fair game.. down in the 4th or down big are the exceptions (Overtime is fair game)
*keep it realistic*

••remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

No huddle can not be run after INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS (if you accidentally do it dont burn a timeout)
- if you run the ball and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle (same as cpu)

Run plays can be repetitive, Pass plays must be mixed up

4th down rule
- 4th inside the 35 is fair game
- down in the 4th OR down big at any time is fair game from anywhere (Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to EITHER side of an empty set

Goalline
- only allowed inside of either 5 yard line

Allowed***
• Oline shifts (pass only)
• User Catches
• Running with QB is fair game (just dont purposely cheat with it)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments
• Endzone Kick return if CPU takes off

Banned***
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
• 5 wide
Old 06-30-2022, 12:12 PM   #39
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Old 06-30-2022, 05:36 PM   #40
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I’m gun shy after my suspension last season lol I was scared

If you know the rules, you shouldn't be gun shy in any situation lol.. Anyway you still gotta remove your Punter from kickoffs, changes you make during a game to your depth chart don't carry over to the next game. You have to do it outside of a game.. I'm just trying to help you out bro. You know Juniors just waiting to bring the hammer down on you again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »