Home

Black College Football Game Announced

This is a discussion on Black College Football Game Announced within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 03:12 PM   #33
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34
Re: Black College Football Game Announced

Damn, I wasn't even paying attention to the fact that this is on the PC. My old behind comp can't even handle gifs (lol), let alone computer games.

Oh well. I'm still excited to see this.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:36 PM   #34
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

word up. i'd love to see it on a console, but it sounds pretty damn cool, and even cooler if the wvec classic b/w livingstone & va. state and salem stadium are on the game.

Last edited by BROman; 09-07-2007 at 03:39 PM.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:52 PM   #35
MVP

heitkamp94's Arena

OVR: 9

I don't know much about of the schools that will in the game but I think this is cool because it might lead to EA broading their horizons and including more than just the 1A schools.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2007, 12:31 PM   #36
Pro

jmill703's Arena

OVR: 6

Wow... I hope this game doesn't come out corny... Too bad most people who actually go to HBCU football games, just go to be seen. Most of the time half the people leave after the half-time show(I wonder if that'll be in the game...Dynamic crowds?). The best part of the game will be half-time. I wonder if they'll have create-a-drum major feature in the game.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:55 PM   #37
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmill703
Wow... I hope this game doesn't come out corny... Too bad most people who actually go to HBCU football games, just go to be seen. Most of the time half the people leave after the half-time show(I wonder if that'll be in the game...Dynamic crowds?). The best part of the game will be half-time. I wonder if they'll have create-a-drum major feature in the game.
I don't know what games you go to but I've never seen that happen.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 09-12-2007, 02:09 PM   #38
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Actually I've seen that happen at almost every HBCU game I've ever been to. Ive been to games at Morehouse, Howard, Clark Atlanta, Morgan State, Morris Brown and Tuskegee. Every one of those games people show up midway into the first and leave right after the halftime show. The only HBCU games I ever went to that felt like real football games were the Bayou Classic and one Howard homecoming.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:11 PM   #39
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Actually I've seen that happen at almost every HBCU game I've ever been to. Ive been to games at Morehouse, Howard, Clark Atlanta, Morgan State, Morris Brown and Tuskegee. Every one of those games people show up midway into the first and leave right after the halftime show. The only HBCU games I ever went to that felt like real football games were the Bayou Classic and one Howard homecoming.
That's probably why I guess I've gone to mainly the Bayou classic and other Southern games and that never happened. I've gone to a few others but maybe since they were classics it was different.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 09-12-2007, 02:18 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Hell most of the time the the best part be the bands.
Like for Bayou Classic its not bout the game really it's about the Battle of the Bands. I just realized I know where this company is based I use to work in that building, didn't know about it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »