Home

Do u feel that you're getting your money's worth with football games this generation?

This is a discussion on Do u feel that you're getting your money's worth with football games this generation? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2011, 01:42 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Do u feel that you're getting your money's worth with football games this generat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cree ross
Are you satisfied with football games this generation or are you just fed up and willing to wait until next gen?(ps4/xbox720)
With EA Football games I am fed up. Won't buy until Natural Motion is used and real physics are respected.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:49 PM   #18
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Do u feel that you're getting your money's worth with football games this generat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
With EA Football games I am fed up. Won't buy until Natural Motion is used and real physics are respected.
Why is one tied to the other?
Old 09-12-2011, 10:08 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Why is one tied to the other?
They aren't necessarily. I just happen to think that studio/tech does it better than any other I have seen. If there is a better way to replicate real-time physics I am all for it.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 9

no. i do not feel as if im getting my moneys worth. the gameplay and player motion totally screw it up for me. the graphics are nice on a large screen tv and the AI has gotten a lot better, but im still not going to buy a madden game later than 09.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:04 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm willing to wait until either another 2K game comes out or Madden cares about its product again. Or until Madden does a complete revamp of its engine. I haven't bought a Madden game since '09. And for those of you morons jumping at the chance to call me a 2K fanboy, while I love the memories I had with that game, it was never as fluid as Madden, just the way they ran with it and everything, although the presentation still kicks butt versus ANY sports game to date. But I love and respected both of them and put in countless hours on both. In fact, I actually just ordered brand new factory sealed copies of Madden and NCAA football 2005, a few days ago. Little babies never thought they would see the light of day, but 6 years later they finally found a home haha. So pumped up, and with the Manifesto, it's going down!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »