Home

Joe Montana Football 16 Looks to be a Mobile Game, Utilizing Unreal Engine 4

This is a discussion on Joe Montana Football 16 Looks to be a Mobile Game, Utilizing Unreal Engine 4 within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2014, 05:03 PM   #73
Banned

RyanLR101's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Joe Montana Football 16 Looks to be a Mobile Game, Utilizing Unreal Engine 4

Its funny how everyone wants a new 2k football game but we are the only 3 posting about this.

Mods or Steve can you guys get some confirmation on the picture that is posted on twitter from the 2k guys.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:52 PM   #74
Rookie

Greenblood60's Arena

Re: Joe Montana Football 16 Looks to be a Mobile Game, Utilizing Unreal Engine 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLR101
Its funny how everyone wants a new 2k football game but we are the only 3 posting about this.

Mods or Steve can you guys get some confirmation on the picture that is posted on twitter from the 2k guys.
Seriously, why aren't people freaking out right now ?

People have only been wishing, hoping, or being warned/banned for bringing it up in the wrong forum, for the last seven years.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:20 PM   #75
Rookie

Branchurian's Arena

Quiet before the storm gentlemen, after the debacle & speculation we all went thru @ the E3 conference earlier in the year, only for it not to be true. I'm sure everyone is watching with crossed fingers and bended knees that this holds true, once we get some concrete info or gameplay the shytestorm will begin. Hopefully the next couple days will reveal our answer....
Old 12-05-2014, 07:34 PM   #76
Rookie

Greenblood60's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branchurian
Quiet before the storm gentlemen, after the debacle & speculation we all went thru @ the E3 conference earlier in the year, only for it not to be true. I'm sure everyone is watching with crossed fingers and bended knees that this holds true, once we get some concrete info or gameplay the shytestorm will begin. Hopefully the next couple days will reveal our answer....
This might be different though. We didn't have anything to go on with the E3 debacle but pure spectulation. We Joe Montana tweeting about Joe Montana football 16. We have video of Joe Montana doing motion capture, and then we have a Joe Montana 16 photo with a 2k logo.
Old 12-05-2014, 08:09 PM   #77
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm one of those that has followed this thread and am very intrigued by that tweet. Just don't want to get my hopes up yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2014, 09:15 PM   #78
Banned

RyanLR101's Arena

OLD PICTURE.... For a mobile game I seriously doubt you can get graphics like this! Had to add it looks like 2k's terrible old camo grass!
http://www.goodgamebro.com/community...6-mobile.1254/

Last edited by RyanLR101; 12-05-2014 at 09:32 PM.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:28 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenblood60
Seriously, why aren't people freaking out right now ?

People have only been wishing, hoping, or being warned/banned for bringing it up in the wrong forum, for the last seven years.
Because that clown reported from E3 last year that he "was absolutely sure" 2K was gonna be revealing a new football game and it never happened.

I'm not getting excited like that again until I know for sure.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:55 AM   #80
Banned

RyanLR101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Because that clown reported from E3 last year that he "was absolutely sure" 2K was gonna be revealing a new football game and it never happened.

I'm not getting excited like that again until I know for sure.
Who hip hop gamer dude? The only reason there is cred behind this one is because Joe Montana retweeted it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »