Home

~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER...

This is a discussion on ~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER... within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2023, 04:02 AM   #9
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER...

NXT PRESENTS....TAKEOVER: NEW YORK

JULY WEEK 1

Matches

NXT Championship
Adam Cole(c) W/ Undisputed ERA VS Kushida

NXT UK Championship
James Storm(c) VS Eric Young W/ Sanity

NXT Television Championship
Street Fight

Johnny Gargano(c) VS Tommaso Ciampa

Last edited by johnstone1987; 08-22-2023 at 06:46 AM.
Old 08-22-2023, 04:24 AM   #10
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE Announces Plans for 205 LIVE!

The Cruiserweight Classic WWE put on years ago was highly successful and the result of it was 205 LIVE!

The hour long Show that premiered WWE's highflying Talent was a huge success. The problem was that of all the Cruiserweights who showcased their talent for the WWE Universe names like Neville, Jack Gallagher, TJ Perkins, Austin Aries, among countless others had very little screen time.

WWE Creative at the time focused on Neville dominating the entire Division and holding on to the only Championship 205 Live had to offer at the time.

The WWE Cruiserweight Championship.

With just one Title on the show many Talent were left on the shelf with lack of storylines and little TV Time.

However new Head Writer John Stone who has taken over RAW, Smackdown Live, NXT, and 205 Live have announced new plans moving forward for 205.

3 more Titles have been added to the Show with Drew Gulak the WWE Cruiserweight Champion.

Shark Boy the WCW Cruiserweight Champion.

X-Pac the Light Heavyweight Champion.

Austin Aries as the WWE United Kingdom Champion.

WWE has also announced in the works of a Brand Tag Team Championship and a Woman's Division with a Title to be added as well.

With the announcement many Women past and present have been assigned to the new Division. AJ Lee, Alicia Fox, Trish Stratus, Lita, Torrie Wilson, Ember Moon, Gail Kim, Jazz, Molly Holly among others will be making their Debuts on Thursday Nights.

Many other Stars have also been moved over to 205 Live to help take it to a new level.

There's also rumor of a 205 Live Championship belt to be made as well down the road for the non Cruiserweights to contend for.
Old 08-22-2023, 07:00 AM   #11
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE 205 LIVE! PREVIEW

June Week 2

Kansas City, MO

A New ERA awaits on the Purple Brand...

It's a new ERA on 205 LIVE! in the WWE as the Purple Brand kicks off from Kansas City, Missouri!

General Manager Drake Maverick has announced some matches tonight as Buddy Murphy will face Ricochet!

And 2 Teams making their Debut tonight will be The Motor City Machine Guns taking on Londrick!

Maverick has also announced 2 Title Matches tonight as well as Light Heavyweight Champion X-Pac will defend his Title against Sin Cara.

United Kingdom Champion Austin Aries will defend his Championship against Akira Tozawa.

Speaking of Debuts. Tonight Drake Maverick has announced what he's calling "205 Live Women's Showcase" as a huge 6 Woman Tag Team Match featuring Trish Stratus, Lita, and Gail Kim will face the Team of Kharma, Jazz, and Jacqueline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2023, 03:28 AM   #12
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE 205 LIVE!

June Week 2

Kansas City, MO

Fireworks go off and it's officially time for 205 LIVE! We're coming to you from Kansas City!*

General Manager Drake Maverick makes his way to the ring drawing a huge ovation from the crowd. Maverick smiles and waves before climbing into the ring.*

Maverick: "Hello 205 Live! Welcome WWE Universe! Tonight marks a new ERA here on the Purple Brand and I myself am very excited to announce the new formation of our Women's Division. In time we're also making a Tag Team Division as well and we have more Titles for our highflyers and non Cruiserweights in the back to compete for. I would like to thank you our great fans here in the WWE Universe for your support as it's because of you this Brand exists. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart and here we go in the new direction of 205 Live!"*

Maverick waves to the crowd before leaving as we start our first match.*

MATCH 1
Single Match
Ricochet VS Buddy Murphy

Winner: Ricochet

After the match Murphy attacks leaving Ricochet on the ground with a Murphy's law.*

Backstage we see Renee Young standing by with The Motor City Machine Guns and Londrick. She says there's a new ERA here on 205 Live and starting tonight we see Tag Team action to kickstart the new Division in the works. Both Teams shake hands and we're set for a new Tag Team revolution in the works.*

MATCH 2
Tag Team
The Motor City Machine Guns VS Londrick

Winners: Machine Guns*

Afterwards all 4 men shake hands and play to the crowd as we go to commercial.

MATCH 3
Light Heavyweight Championship*
X-Pac(c) VS Sin Cara

Winner and STILL Light Heavyweight Champion: X-Pac*

X-Pac grabs a microphone as Sin Cara rolls out of the ring making his way to the backstage area.

Fans boo as X-Pac speaks. "I'm the first and only new Light Heavyweight Champion! You people better get use to me carrying this new Title around my waist. There's nobody in the back who can take this new Championship away from me. Get use to it morons."

He leaves carrying his new Title high above his head as the fans boo.

Backstage we see United Kingdom Champion Austin Aries standing by with Jeremy Borash. He proudly carries his Title around his shoulder ready for action. Before he can speak he's interupted by Akira Tozawa the #1 Contender.

Aries: "Ah Tozawa should be a great match tonight for us."

Tozawa: "HA!"

Aries: "I said good luck tonight."

Tozawa: "HA!"

Aries: "Ha"

Tozawa: "HA! HA! HA!"

Aries: "Ha! Ha! Ha! I feel like this isn't going anywhere Tozawa."

Tozawa looks at Aries confused then walks away.

MATCH 4
United Kingdom Championship
Austin Aries(c) VS Akira Tozawa

Winner and STILL United Kingdom Champion: Austin Aries

After the match Aries holds his Title and offers his hand to Tozawa. Tozawa looks at it but instead kicks Aries down below for a low blow dropping the United Kingdom Champion.

Neville slides into the ring to stare down Tozawa before both men begin attacking Aries.

"Gentlemen" Jack Gallagher storms the ring and begins swinging at both Tozawa and Neville helping Aries out.

Gallagher sends both Tozawa and Neville out of the ring before helping Aries up.

GM Drake Maverick comes out holding a microphone announcing on Main Event on Saturday Night it will be Aries and Gallagher against Neville and Tozawa!

MATCH 5
Single Match
TJ Perkins VS Kalisto

During the match X-Pac stood on the ramp just watching.

Winner: TJP

As TJP is celebrating he looks over seeing X-Pac just clapping his hands before turning around and leaving as TJP watches him go with a confused look on his face.

After a commercial break we're inside General Manager Drake Mavericks Office where Drake is standing by with all 6 Women who are making a debut here tonight to kick start the Women's Division on 205 Live.

Trish Stratus, Lita, Gail Kim, Kharma, Jazz, and Jacqueline.

Maverick welcomes them and says next week the 205 Live Women's Tournament will start to crown the first ever Women's Champion.

All 6 Women share a hug and a hello before they head out.

MATCH 6
6 Woman Tag Team Match
Women's Showcase
Trish Stratus, Lita, Gail Kim VS Kharma, Jazz, and Jacqueline.

Winners: Trish, Lita, and Gail Kim.

All 6 Women embrace in the ring as we witness history here tonight and the birth of a Future Women's Division on the Purple Brand.

MATCH 7
Single Match
Neville VS Ariya Davari

Winner: Neville

Neville rolls out of the ring in a hurry as Austin Aries storms the ring looking for some payback. Aries stands on the turnbuckle taunting Neville who is backing up the ramp wanting nothing to do with the United Kingdom Champion.

Aries yells he'll see him at Main Event...

Backstage we see Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak walking in the hall getting ready for his Match. He's stopped by GM Drake Maverick. Maverick extends his hand but Gulak shakes him off and keeps walking. Maverick says if Balor beats Gulak tonight then next week he will face Gulak for his Cruiserweight Championship on 205 Live. Gulak storms off angry.

MATCH 8
Single Match
Heath Slater VS Jinder Mahal W/Singh Brothers.

Winner: Jinder Mahal

After the match, Mahal and the Singh Brothers stomp away at Slater then all of a sudden The Great Khali makes his way to the ring. Khali climbs in and drops Slater with a double chokeslam. Khali, Mahal, and the Singh Brothers stand over Slater raising their hands high. We just witnessed some kind of an alliance!

MATCH 9
Single Match
Finn Balor VS Drew Gulak

Winner: Finn Balor

Gulak rolls out of the ring shocked that Finn Balor is now gunning for his Cruiserweight Championship

Next Week!

Balor stares down Gulak who's on the ramp holding his Title high above his head.

Last edited by johnstone1987; 08-26-2023 at 07:13 AM.
Old 08-25-2023, 03:32 AM   #13
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE EXTREME RULES

Sunday June Week 4

MATCHES

WWE Championship
Extreme Rules Match

John Cena(c) VS Triple H W/Stephanie McMahon

WWE Universal Championship
Extreme Rules

Seth Rollins(c) VS Brock Lesnar W/ Paul Heyman

World Heavyweight Championship
Extreme Rules Match

Randy Orton(c) VS Mr. McMahon W/Shane McMahon

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Hardy Boyz VS The Usos

United States Championship
AJ Styles(c) W/The Club VS Rey Mysterio

World Tag Team Championship
Hawkins and Ryder(c) VS The Wyatt Family

SmackDown Womens Championship
Bayley(c) VS Kairi Sane
Old 08-26-2023, 07:12 AM   #14
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE MAIN EVENT Preview

June Week 2

Washington, DC

It's Saturday Night which means it's time for WWE Main Event! This week we have the Celtic Warrior Sheamus w/Cesaro will meet Curtis Axel w/Bo Dallas.

A new rivalry in the works as Absolution(Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville w/Paige) will face the Bella Twins. Absolution has been a thorn in the side of the Bellas since arriving in the WWE.

Tonight European Champion Daniel Bryan will defend his Title against Kofi Kingston who will of course have The New Day partying by his side. Can Kofi dethrone Bryan?

"Captain Charisma" Christian will meet Shelton Benjamin...

And finally to wrap up Saturday Night, United Kingdom Champion Austin Aries and Gentleman Jack Gallagher will face Neville and Akira Tozawa in Tag Team Action!
Old 08-26-2023, 08:42 AM   #15
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE MAIN EVENT

June Week 2

Washington, DC

It's Saturday Night which means it's time for WWE Main Event! Fireworks go off live from our Nation's Capital here in D.C!

MATCH 1
Single Match
Sheamus w/Cesaro VS Curtis Axel w/Bo Dallas

Winner: Sheamus

MATCH 2
Tag Team Match
Absolution(Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville w/Paige) VS Bella Twins

Winners: Bella Twins

Afterwards the Bellas begin to celebrate but this time they're ready for Paige who tries to sneak attack. Brie clotheslines Paige over the ropes and she crashes hard to the mat below.

Rose and Deville help Paige up and Absolution starts to back up the ramp as Nikki grabs a microphone.

Nikki: "Paige, Mandy, and Sonya. We're not done with you 3 yet. So I'll tell you what. At Extreme Rules you three will meet us and a partner! We're gonna beat your ***!" She throws down the mic.

Backstage we see European Champion Daniel Bryan smiling as he gets ready for his Title Defense. NEXT!

MATCH 3
WWE European Championship
Daniel Bryan(c) VS Kofi Kingston w/The New Day

Winner: Kofi Kingston by DQ.

Bryan grabbed a steel chair from ringside blasting Kingston over the head with it drawing a Disqualification and retaining his Championship. Bryan smirks to the crowd who stare in disbelief. Bryan smashes the chair again over the fallen Kingston drawing boos from the crowd. Big E and Woods come over to help Kofi but Bryan still holding the chair threatens them. He grabs his Title and holds it high over the fallen Kingston. Big E takes a step towards Bryan who shoves the chair into his stomach dropping him. Woods makes a move and gets blasted over the head by Bryan's chair.

Bryan laughs as he walks away holding the chair and his European Championship high as The New Day get checked on by Officials.

MATCH 4
Single Match
Christian VS Shelton Benjamin

Winner: Christian

A quick cut and we're inside a old barn. Deer Heads line the wall a long with other dead Animals. Lanterns hang from the walls and the full moonlight outside beams in through the window.

We see Bray Wyatt sitting in his rocking chair laughing softly... He stares at the camera..

Wyatt: "They say if you ever want to challenge the Reaper, you better make sure the Reaper hears you. Well Undertaker I bet you not only hear me but you know I have your attention. You see Deadman unlike you hehe I cannot die. I cannot die because I follow the buzzards to immortality. But you want to know something Undertaker? I have a secret. (Laughing) Oh yes I have a secret and here it is. I can't die because I am already DEAD. Oh yes hahahaha I'm dead. I am the new face of fear and you Undertaker you know deep down in your soul you fear me. But it's okay Undertaker hehehehe even Monsters are scared of Monsters. On Smackdown Live Undertaker when I dropped you with a Sister Abigail I saw the look in your eyes and it was FEAR. Hahahahahahaha. And this is only the beginning Taker. The first step in our long journey to the Hells on earth hahaha will be Extreme Rules... I will await my answer Deadman... "

Wyatt laughs as the screen goes black after a quick cut "DEATH!"

MATCH 5
Tag Team Match
Austin Aries(c) and Gentleman Jack Gallagher VS Akira Tozawa and Neville

Winners: Neville and Tozawa

Last edited by johnstone1987; 08-26-2023 at 09:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2023, 08:49 AM   #16
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE EXTREME RULES

Sunday June Week 4

MATCHES

WWE Championship
Extreme Rules Match

John Cena(c) VS Triple H W/Stephanie McMahon

WWE Universal Championship
Extreme Rules

Seth Rollins(c) VS Brock Lesnar W/ Paul Heyman

World Heavyweight Championship
Extreme Rules Match

Randy Orton(c) VS Mr. McMahon W/Shane McMahon