Home

~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER...

This is a discussion on ~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER... within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2023, 01:17 AM   #25
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER...

WWE 205 LIVE! PREVIEW

June Week 3

Washington, DC

HISTORY! To be made Tonight!

Tonight on 205 LIVE! History will be made as 16 randomly picked Women will enter the Tournament to crown the first ever 205 Live Women's Champion. Tonight 3 First Round Matches will start as Torrie Wilson will meet Zelina Vega. Trish Stratus will meet Layla. And finally Victoria will meet Summer Rae.

Last Week Ricochet beat Buddy Murphy and was attacked afterwards. Tonight Ricochet has challenged Buddy Murphy to a rematch.

Last week after a victory over Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal was joined in the ring by The Great Khali. A new Alliance was created as the Team is now being dubbed The Punjabi Palace. Tonight the Palace will see their first Match in Tag Team action against the Lucha House Party.

Finally, Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak will put his Title on the line against Finn Balor. Last week Balor defeated Gulak to earn this Championship Match.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2023, 01:25 AM   #26
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE 205 LIVE!

June Week 3

Washington, DC

WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Drew Gulak

WCW Cruiserweight Champion: Shark Boy

WWE United Kingdom Champion: Austin Aries

WWE Light Heavyweight Champion: X-Pac

Fireworks go off and it's time for 205 Live! Tonight we come to you from Washington DC!*

General Manager Drake Maverick stands in the ring with all 16 Women around the ring who are participating in the first ever 205 Live Women's Championship Bracket.*

Drake: "Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for the 16 randomly selected Women who will meet in the Tournament to crown our first ever Women's Champion! Ladies the Tournament starts tonight. Good luck to all."*

MATCH 1*
Tag Team Match*
Punjabi Palace(Jinder Mahal, Great Khali w/ Singh Brothers) VS Lucha House Party w/ Lince Dorado*

Winners: Punjabi Palace*

After the match the Palace stomp away at Kalisto making their presence known.*

Backstage Jeremy Borash is standing by with Torrie Wilson. She's all smiles.*

JB: "Torrie tonight you help make history on 205 Live as we start the Women's Championship Bracket and you're the first match up against Zelina Vega. How do you feel?"*

Torrie: "Amazing Jeremy. Anytime the Women of WWE can keep making history I'm all for it. That Women's Championship is calling my name and tonight I start making my way toward it. May the best Woman win Zelina. "*

MATCH 2
Women's Championship First Round
Torrie Wilson VS Zelina Vega

Winner: Torrie Wilson*

After the match Wilson and Vega hug in the middle of the ring as we head backstage and see Trish Stratus and Layla standing face to face with each other. JB in the middle smiling.*

JB: "Trish Stratus. Layla. In just a few short moments you two will face each other in the Women's Championship Bracket.* Moments ago we saw Torrie Wilson advance to the next round. What are your thoughts ladies?"

Layla: "I'm happy to be here Jeremy. WWE has come a long way since I've been gone. But it's a new era and I wouldn't miss this for the World. Trish I love you and may the best Woman win."*

Trish shakes her hand. "See you out there."

MATCH 3*
Trish Stratus VS Layla

Winner: Trish Stratus*

Stratus holds her hand out to Layla to shake her hand. Layla smiling shakes it and hugs Trish.*

As Trish turns to walk away Layla jumps her from behind knocking her down and swinging rights after rights at her. Trish tries to cover up.*
Layla to her feet and begins stomping away at Trish before picking her up and tossing her outside of the ring like garbage. Layla smirks at the crowd enjoying this before walking away to a chorus of Boos. Trish holds her neck as she stares down Layla taunting her from the ramp.*

Backstage after a Commercial Break we see Trish Stratus walking holding her neck in pain until Drake Maverick stops her.*

Drake: "Trish I saw what just happened. I'm gonna give you some redemption. Saturday Night on Main Event it's you and Layla inside a Steel Cage. What do you think?"

Trish: "Sounds good to me. Thank you."*

Cut to Layla being interviewed by Jeremy Borash.**

JB: "Layla I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on why you just attacked Trish Stratus after your Match?"*

Layla gives a cold stare to the WWE Universe.* JB continues and mentions the Cage match for Main Event on Saturday.**

Layla: "See you Saturday Trish."*

She walks off leaving JB standing there.*

MATCH 4
Single Match*
Buddy Murphy VS Ricochet*

Winner: Buddy Murphy*

MATCH 5
Single Match
TJP VS Mustafa Ali*

Winner: TJP*

Light Heavyweight Champion X-Pac is standing on the ramp clapping while TJP gets his arm raised.*

Xpac leaves as TJP has a confused look on his face.*

After a Commercial Break we see TJP walking backstage before he is stopped by Renee Young.*

Renee: "TJ excuse me I was wondering if maybe you can tell us what's going on with Light Heavyweight Champion X-pac watching your matches?"*

TJP: "No idea Renee." He walks off.*

Cut to Victoria warming up for her Match next.*

MATCH 6
Victoria VS Summer Rae

Winner:
Victoria*

After the match both Women share a hug in the middle of the ring.*

Backstage were in GM Drake Mavericks Office. He's texting on his phone leaning up against his desk when there's a knock.*
Mike Kanellis and his Wife Maria enter.*

Drake: "Ah Mike and Maria welcome to 205 Live." He takes Maria's hand and kisses it.*

Mike doesn't look to happy. "What the hell was that Dude?"*

Maria: "Babe it's fine"*

Mike: "No its not fine. Look shorty you don't kiss other dudes Wives on the hand alright?"*

Drake: "It's called being polite Mike. Let's not forget you're on my Show now."*

Maria: "Mr. Maverick I apologize for my Husband."*

Drake: "That's alright. Welcome to the Purple and Orange Brand. Tonight Mike you will have your Debut match against Tony Nese."*

Cut to Light Heavyweight Champion X-Pac walking down the hall. He passes by TJP standing against the wall. X-Pac smiles and keeps walking.*
TJ just watches him go.*

MATCH 7
Non Title*
Single Match*
Xpac(c) VS Chad Gable

Winner:
Xpac*

After the match X-Pac looks over and sees TJP standing on the ramp clapping for him. TJP turns and walks away.*

MATCH 8
Single Match*
Mike Kanellis w/Maria VS Tony Nese*

Winner:
Mike Kanellis

MATCH 9
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Drew Gulak(c) VS Finn Balor

Winner
: Finn Balor(DQ)

Gulak smacked Balor in the face with his Title to hold on to his Championship. GM Drake Maverick comes out and explains at Main Event on Saturday Drew Gulak will defend the Cruiserweight Title against Finn Balor.

Last edited by johnstone1987; 09-21-2023 at 01:32 AM.
Old 09-21-2023, 01:29 AM   #27
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE EXTREME RULES

Sunday June Week 4

MATCHES

WWE Championship
Extreme Rules Match

John Cena(c) VS Triple H W/Stephanie McMahon

WWE Universal Championship
Extreme Rules

Seth Rollins(c) VS Brock Lesnar W/ Paul Heyman

World Heavyweight Championship
Extreme Rules Match

Randy Orton(c) VS Mr. McMahon W/Shane McMahon

No Holds Barred Match
Bray Wyatt W/Wyatt Family VS Undertaker

RAW Women's Championship
Street Fight

Becky Lynch(c) VS ???

Tag Team Match
Extreme Rules

Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose(c) VS Shawn Michaels and Batista W/Authority

WWE Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match
The Hardy Boyz VS The Usos

6 Woman Tag Team Match
Absolution VS The Bella Twins and Charlotte Flair

United States Championship
AJ Styles(c) W/The Club VS Rey Mysterio

Steel Cage Match
Sasha Banks VS Ruby Riott W/Riott Squad

World Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match
Hawkins and Ryder(c) VS The Wyatt Family

SmackDown Womens Championship
Bayley(c) VS Kairi Sane
Old 09-23-2023, 07:56 AM   #28
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE MAIN EVENT Preview

June Week 3

Melbourne, Australia

Saturday Night's WWE Main Event is here in the Land Down Under from Melbourne, Australia!

Tonight's Edition will see the 205 Live! Roster as Neville will meet "Gentleman Jack Gallagher. Speaking of the 205 Live Roster, Light Heavyweight Champion X-Pac will defend his Championship against Sami Zayn. Will TJP make another appearence and what is going on with these Two?

Trish Stratus will meet Layla inside a Steel Cage! On 205 Live, Trish Stratus defeated Layla in the First Round of the Women's Championship Tournament. Layla attacked Trish afterwards setting up this Cage Match.

And finally we will get a rematch of the WWE Cruiserweight Championship between Champion Drew Gulak who has held the Title for 95 Days and Challenger Finn Balor. On 205 Live Gulak smacked Balor in the face with his Championship to get himself Disqualified. General Manager Drake Maverick made the rematch for the Main Event.
Old 09-26-2023, 03:11 AM   #29
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE MAIN EVENT Preview

June Week 3

Melbourne, Australia

It's Saturday Night which means it's time for WWE Main Event! Fireworks go off live from Melbourne Australia!!!

Before anything else happens we cut to a Taped Message of 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick standing In an office.

Drake: "Hello WWE Universe and welcome to Main Event.* Tonight I would like to thank WWE Management and you fans for allowing me to be here for the Main Event.* The Cruiserweight Championship will be defended tonight as Drew Gulak defends his Title against Finn Balor. Thank you."

MATCH 1
Single Match
"Gentlemen" Jack Gallagher VS Neville

Winner: Jack Gallagher

After the match Neville assaults Gallagher throwing him into the ring post shoulder first. Neville isn't done as he grabs a Chair and slams it across the exposed Shoulder and arm injuring Gallagher.* Gallagher writhers in pain on the mat as Neville walks away smirking.

Backstage we see Light Heavyweight Champion X-Pac walking towards the ring.

MATCH 2
WWE Light Heavyweight Championship
X-pac(c) VS Sami Zayn

During the match TJP appears at ringside. When X-pac had the Refs attention, TJP tripped Zayn allowing X-Pac to hit the X Factor and cover to retain his Title.

Winner and STILL WWE Light Heavyweight Champion X-Pac

Afterwards TJP nods at X-Pac and walks away.

Backstage we see Layla in her locker room getting ready for her Match with Trish later. Fans boo as we hear a knock at the door and in walks Michelle McCool drawing a pop from the WWE Universe.

The two share a hug with Michelle speaking to her long time friend.*
McCool asks what's going on with Layla and Trish?

Layla: "I know we both respect Trish but tonight I'm doing this for me. I need to know Trish is the Woman She says she is. What we have in mind is going to come into Light soon. It's great seeing you Michelle. We'll be in touch."

Layla walks away leaving Michelle standing there.

MATCH 3
Tag Team
The New Day VS Viking Raiders

Winners: The New Day

Backstage we see Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak. He says he's been Cruiserweight Champion for 95 Days and nobody not even Finn Balor will take away his Title.

MATCH 4
Steel Cage Match
Trish Stratus VS Layla

Winner: Trish Stratus

After the match, Trish walked away passing by Michelle McCool standing on the ramp. Layla nods as Trish walks away.

MATCH 5

Winner: NONE Double DQ

Gulak and Balor got themselves double disqualified as they were fighting on the outside. GM Drake Maverick announced that at Extreme Rules Drew Gulak will defend the Cruiserweight Championship against Finn Balor at Extreme Rules in a Steel Cage Match.
Old 09-26-2023, 03:14 AM   #30
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE EXTREME RULES

Sunday June Week 4

MATCHES

WWE Championship
Extreme Rules Match

John Cena(c) VS Triple H W/Stephanie McMahon

WWE Universal Championship
Extreme Rules

Seth Rollins(c) VS Brock Lesnar W/ Paul Heyman

World Heavyweight Championship
Extreme Rules Match

Randy Orton(c) VS Mr. McMahon W/Shane McMahon

No Holds Barred Match
Bray Wyatt W/Wyatt Family VS Undertaker

RAW Women's Championship
Street Fight

Becky Lynch(c) VS ???

Tag Team Match
Extreme Rules

Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose(c) VS Shawn Michaels and Batista W/Authority

WWE Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match
The Hardy Boyz VS The Usos

6 Woman Tag Team Match
Absolution VS The Bella Twins and Charlotte Flair

United States Championship
AJ Styles(c) W/The Club VS Rey Mysterio

Steel Cage Match
Sasha Banks VS Ruby Riott W/Riott Squad

Steel Cage Match

World Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match
Hawkins and Ryder(c) VS The Wyatt Family

SmackDown Womens Championship
Bayley(c) VS Kairi Sane
Old 09-29-2023, 02:48 AM   #31
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE Monday Night RAW

June Week 4

Des Moines, IA

PREVIEW

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP Contract Signing...

We're Six Days away from Extreme Rules and tonight on RAW we will have the Contract Signing between World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and the #1 Contender Mr. McMahon. What do the Champion and Challenger have to say to each other?

RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch will team with "The Empress of Tomorrow" Asuka to face Nia Jax and Carmella. At Extreme Rules Lynch will meet the Mysterious Woman in the Motorcycle Helmet in a Street Fight. Tonight The Man will try to uncover the Mysterious Woman who more than likely will be in the Building tonight.

At Extreme Rules Rey Mysterio has a chance to win the United States Championship from AJ Styles. Tonight on RAW, The New Authority has announced that Rey Mysterio will meet the Devil's Favorite Demon, Kane.

Charlotte Flair has stepped up to be the Bellas Partner this Sunday at Extreme Rules. Last week she faced Mandy Rose. Tonight The Queen will face Paige. Absolution and The Bella Twins will be at ringside.

The Eater of Worlds, Bray Wyatt has challenged the Deadman at Extreme Rules. Tonight Undertaker will team with the World Tag Team Champions Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins to face the Wyatt Family in a 6 Man Tag Team Match.

WWE European Champion Daniel Bryan's Reign is at 49 Days. Tonight he will defend his Title against the Bizarre One, Goldust. Can Goldust win the Gold?

Finally, WWE Champion John Cena will meet "The Monster Among Men" Braun Strowman. Last week Strowman was Triple H's and Kanes partner to face John Cena in a 3 on 1 handicap Match. Cena's Title is not on the line. However, a Strowman victory could give him a future Title shot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2023, 05:52 AM   #32
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE Monday Night RAW

June Week 4

Des Moines, IA

Fireworks go off and it's time for Monday Night RAW Live from Des Moines Iowa!*

We're 6 Days away from Extreme Rules!*

The Man Becky Lynch makes her way to the ring holding the RAW Women's Championship over her head drawing a huge pop from the crowd.*

She grabs a microphone looking out at the Fans smiling.*

Lynch: "Okay okay the Man has come around to Des Moines!"*

Fans cheer as she continues...

"And I'm here tonight to get my hands on you the weirdo wearing the Motorcycle helmet.* I got you in 6 days at Extreme Rules. But I'm gonna find out who you are before Sunday and that's a promise. "*

Lynch drops the Microphone as we get ready for our first Match.*

MATCH 1
Tag Team
Becky Lynch (c) and Asuka VS Nia Jax and Carmella*

Winners: Lynch and Asuka

As Lynch and Asuka celebrate their win.. The mysterious Woman in the Motorcycle helmet slides into the ring with a chair and attacks Lynch. Asuka tries to help but gets blasted as well. Lynch to her feet but gets blasted with another Chair shot.

The Woman stands over Becky and looks out at the Fans drawing boos from the crowd.*

The Woman then raises the Motorcycle helmet off her head slowly and we finally see her....

CHYNA!!!!*

The 9th Wonder of the World has returned to the WWE and will meet Becky Lynch at Extreme Rules for the RAW Women's Championship!*

Backstage we see Rey Mysterio walking heading to the ring when he is approached by The Club who stop him. Mysterio gets a little defensive ready for a fight until AJ Styles holds his hands up.*

AJ: "Relax Rey we're not here to jump you. I wanna wish you luck against Kane. Hopefully he doesn't hurt you too bad haha. I want you in the ring Sunday so I can beat you and retain my United States Championship. "
Styles and The Club smirks as Mysterio steps closer.*

Mysterio: "Don't worry about me. I'll see you at Extreme Rules on Sunday and I'm going to hit you with the 6....1....9. I'm taking that United States Championship. "*

Styles and Mysterio get face to face..*

Styles: "Boys let the man through."*

The Club step back and allow Rey to pass.*

MATCH 2
Single Match
Rey Mysterio VS Kane*

Mysterio tries to use his quickness and catch Kane off guard. A dropkick to his knee brings Kane down as Mysterio dropkicks him again knocking him to the mat. Kane battles back dropping Rey with a big boot as he comes off the ropes. A quick cover and Mysterio kicks out at 2. Kane lifts Rey up by the throat and goes for a Chokeslam but Mysterio escapes kicking Kane in the legs. Mysterio bounces off the ropes again and hits a side Hurricanrana taking Kane out. The Red Monster slides out of the ring to catch a breather but Mysterio jumps off the top rope and Kane catches him in mid air ramming him spine first off the steel ring post dropping Rey hard to the ground. Back in the ring Kane delivers a boot but Rey kicks out at 2. Mysterio battles back dropping Kane with a huge dropkick. All of a sudden The Club make their way out on stage distracting Mysterio.* Kane takes advantage planting Mysterio with a Chokeslam to get the win.*

Winner: Kane*

Afterwards Kane leaves The Club to pick the broken bones. A Magik Killer drops Rey hard to the mat as Styles then begins attacking Rey with right hands drawing boos from the crowd. Styles holds his Championship high over a fallen Rey Mysterio.**

Backstage were in a dark room. Bray Wyatt lights a match and lights his Lantern. He holds it up to the camera smirking as Rowan and Harper appear behind him.*

Wyatt: "6 Days Undertaker. Our time together is upon us Deadman. The time where we both step into the moonlight and have our dance with the Devil. Are you ready Taker? Ready for Extreme Rules to be upon us? We're almost there Deadman. Tonight we begin the journey." He laughs as he blows out the lantern.

Cut to Charly Caruso standing by with Chyna who draws boos from the WWE Universe.

Before Charly can say anything, Chyna takes the Microphone and shoves Charly away before she stares coldly into the camera.

Chyna: "I'm not here for games or to be bothered with stupid interviews. Listen up and listen good. I'm back in the WWE for good. I came back to win the RAW Women's Championship and to send a message to the so called "Man" Becky Lynch. Listen closely Becky, you may have been the Man around here but now I'm back. And I am now running this Division. Enjoy your Title sweetie cause Sunday I'm taking it from you."

She drops the microphone and starts to walk off before being stopped by Stephanie McMahon.

Chyna and Stephanie share a moment just staring at each other before Steph speaks.

Steph: "We need to talk. My Office now."

MATCH 3*
Single Match*
Charlotte Flair w/ Bella Twins VS Paige w/ Absolution*

Paige tried to go for the RamPaige but Flair reversed it into a DDT. Flair locks in the Figure 8 leg lock and Paige struggles but before she taps, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville attack Charlotte drawing a Disqualification..

Winner: Charlotte Flair (DQ)

It's an all out brawl between Absolution and Bellas and Charlotte.* The 6 Women are swinging lefts and right at each other as Officials come down to break it up and hold the Two Teams back.*

Backstage we're inside the Authoritys Locker room.* The Family is talking about the events of tonight and Chynas return.*

A knock is heard and in walks Chyna drawing boos from the crowd.*

Chyna: "Hello Hunter long time no see. Did you miss me?"*

H: "Welcome back Chyna it has been a very long time. "*

He shakes her hand.*

Chyna: "I guess we have a lot to talk about and you too Stephanie. Congratulations on the empire Mr. McMahon and the family. I don't mean to be rude here but can you tell me what I'm doing here?"*

Steph: "Chyna welcome back to the WWE. As you're aware you have your RAW Women's Championship Match against Becky Lynch in a Street Fight at Extreme Rules. We do have a problem though. Youre not a WWE Superstar. So allow us to offer you a exclusive Contract. "*

Steph hands Chyna a Contract in which she signs it.*

Chyna smirks and all of a sudden the door gets thrown open.*

Becky: "The Man has come around!"

Lynch walks right up to Chynas face smirking as she carries her RAW Women's Championship over her shoulder.*

Becky: "The Man is here to look you dead in your eyes and say you better bring your best on Sunday. Because The Man is going to kick your ***."*

Stephanie cuts in. "Who the hell do you think you are? You don't barge into our Office like that."*

Becky smirks at Stephanie. "Steph I ain't here for ya. You better take a step back before you get hurt."*

Steph gets upset "Excuse me!? You forget who you're talking to? Get the hell out of my Office before I fire you."*

Triple H steps in. "Hang on Steph I have a better idea. Becky appears to be in a fighting mood tonight so I tell you what Champ. Tomorrow night on SmackDown Live its going to be Becky Lynch against Chyna and my beautiful Wife...Stephanie McMahon in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match. And because it's best for Business.. that Match will be Extreme Rules.* You have a good night Becky."*

Becky looks pissed as she backs out of the Office as Stephanie and Chyna smirk at her watching her go.*

Cut to Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose in their Locker Room. They talk about Sunday and tonight as Romanis facing HBK. Dean says he has Reigns back if he needs him.*

MATCH 4*
6 Man Tag Team Match*
Undertaker, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins VS The Wyatt Family*

Undertaker hits a Tombstone on Bray Wyatt to give his Team the victory tonight. Hawkins and Ryder were fighting with Rowan and Harper on the outside.**

Winners: Undertaker, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins.*

After the match The Wyatts stand on the ramp laughing. Ryder and Hawkins hold their Tag Team Championships taunting Rowan and Harper.**

MATCH 5*
Single Match*
Roman Reigns VS Shawn Michaels*

HBK went for Sweet Chin Music but Reigns ducked it and hit HBK with a SPEAR for the victory.*

Winner: Roman Reigns*

Authors Note

RAW was completely "sloppy" and I apologize for that. I have decided to "Cancel" the last week of Shows and proceed to Extreme Rules. The reason for this is because when I started writing this I completely spaced on keeping track of the Storylines and Feuds I got going on. I thought I could do it in my head and bounce back and read past shows but I found myself having a bit of Writers block with each show I was working on.

So moving forward with Extreme Rules I will start to keep track of all the Feuds I have going on. All Storylines are on hold for now for the last week.

Last edited by johnstone1987; 10-03-2023 at 06:03 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »