Home

~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER...

This is a discussion on ~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER... within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2023, 05:23 AM   #17
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER...

WWE Monday Night RAW

June Week 3

Indianapolis, IN

PREVIEW

WWE European Champion Daniel Bryan to explain his actions...

We're 13 Days away from Extreme Rules and the Card is getting full and the action is heating up. 2 Days ago on MAIN EVENT, European Champion Daniel Bryan intentionally got himself disqualified to retain his Title when he struck Kofi Kingston over the head with a Chair. He also attacked The New Day as well with the Chair. Tonight on RAW, Bryan will explain his actions to the WWE Universe.

"The Boss" Sasha Banks has challenged Ruby Riott to another Match. These Two have been going back and fourth last week and tonight it's gonna be another Chapter in this new rivalry when Sasha Banks teams up with SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley and her #1 Contender at Extreme Rules Kairi Sane to face the Riott Squad in a 6 Woman Tag Team Match.

Perhaps the most anticipated Match of the night will be RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch defending her Title against "The Goddess" Alexa Bliss.
Last week on SmackDown Live! Alexa challenged "The Man" Becky Lynch while she was looking to get her hands on whoever's been attacking her. Lynch will also have to be on the lookout for whoever this mysterious Woman is in the Motorcycle Helmet. Will Lynch have her head in the game? Or does Bliss have another Championship Reign coming her way?

Tonight we will have a Extreme Rules Preview of the Tag Team Championship Matches. WWE Tag Team Champions the Hardys will team with the World Tag Team Champions Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins to face the #1 Contenders The Wyatt Family and The Usos in a huge 8 Man Tag Team Match.

Rey Mysterio will meet AJ Styles for the United States Championship at Extreme Rules. Tonight he will face OC Member Karl Anderson.

In the Main Event The New Authority Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Shane McMahon will face WWE Champion John Cena, World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton, and Universal Champion Seth Rollins in 6 Man Tag Team action.
Old 09-01-2023, 09:20 AM   #18
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE Monday Night RAW

June Week 3

Indianapolis, IN

WWE Champion: John Cena

World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

Universal Champion: Seth Rollins

United States Champion: AJ Styles

Intercontinental Champion: Dean Ambrose

European Champion: Daniel Bryan

WWE Tag Team Champions: The Hardy Boyz

World Tag Team Champions: Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins

RAW Women's Champion: Becky Lynch

Smackdown Women's Champion: Bayley

Fireworks go off and it's time for MONDAY NIGHT RAW! LIVE from Indy! We're just 13 days away from Extreme Rules!

Before anything else happens we're kicking off our first Match!

MATCH 1
6 Woman Tag Team Match
Sasha Banks, Bayley, Kairi Sane VS The Riott Squad

Banks and Riott start and these Two are in quite a rivalry. Banks doesn't back down and the two start swinging at each other. Riott rakes Banks eyes and delivers a clothesline dropping The Boss. In comes Sarah Logan off the tag and the vicious Viking comes in throwing some right hands of her own. Logan whips Banks into the ropes but Banks bounces back with a dropkick buying some time. Bayley and Kairi clap their hands trying to get Banks some momentum. Logan picks up Banks going for a spinebuster and the cover but Sasha kicks out at 2. Logan drags Banks by the hair to her corner tagging in Liv. Liv comes in and begins working on Sasha who begins to battle back dropping Morgan with a clothesline. Banks then makes the tag and in come SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley who gets momentum going dropping all 3 Riott Squad members with right hands. All of a sudden it's a brawl! All 6 Women in the ring throwing rights and lefts at each other. Banks tosses Riott over the ropes to the mat below. Bayley and Morgan join in on the fight on the outside and Logan tosses Banks over the ropes as well as the 5 Women are brawling on the outside. All of a sudden Kairi Sane from the Top Rope dives off and takes out the entire group of Women with a huge Crossbody splash knocking everyone down. The Refs count is at 5 as he seems to be losing track of who's legal. Sane picks up Liv and tosses her back into the ring and she climbs up to hit the Insane Elbow. Bayley who's legal drops her with the Bayley to Belly and hooks the leg for the 3 Count.

Winners: Sasha, Bayley, and Kairi Sane

After the Match as the Riott Squad is regathering on the ramp, Sasha Banks grabs a microphone.

Sasha: "Ruby hold on a minute. This thing between us. It's not over. Tell you what it's you and me at Extreme Rules inside a Steel Cage! (Fans cheer as Ruby nods agreeing yelling back) And at Extreme Rules Ruby you're gonna be the Bosses Bitch!"

Backstage we see RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch in her locker room standing by with Tom Phillips.

Tom: "Becky tonight you will defend your Women's Championship against Alexa Bliss. But last week you have been attacked by a mysterious Woman wearing a Motorcycle Helmet. What are your thoughts tonight as you face Alexa and your concerns with this other Woman?"

Becky: "The Man is gonna have her hands full tonight but you know what I wouldn't have it any other way. Alexa wants a shot at me that's fine. Tonight I'm gonna rip your arm off Alexa and when I'm finished with you I'm coming for that dope in the Motorcycle helmet. I don't care who you are, you want a shot at The Man, you come find me before I find you."

She walks away with a serious look on her face.

MATCH 2
Single Match
Asuka VS Nia Jax

Asuka charges Jax but Nia drops her with a Shoulder block. The Empress of Tomorrow is throwing right hands but Jax shoves her away and Auska responds with a dropkick to the knees dropping Jax to her knees. Asuka with a DDT and gets a 2 Count. Jax battles back with a big Clothesline and a huge Samoan Drop but Asuka rolls out of the ring catching her breath. Jax slides out and charges Asuka but she dodges her and Jax goes plowing into the steel steps. The Referee count is to 5 and Asuka slides back in and Jax is out on the floor. Jax has been counted out!

Winner: Asuka by Countout

As Asuka is getting her hand raised she is ambushed from behind by Nia Jax. Jax drops Asuka with a Samoan Drop. Jax isn't finished as she bounces off the ropes and leg drops The Empress of Tomorrow.

Backstage in the Parking Garage a long Black Limo has arrived. The New Authority has arrived as RAW heads to commercial.

After a Commercial Break we see The New Authority in the ring drawing boos from the crowd. Triple H and Stephanie stand front and center with smiles on their faces.

H: "In 13 Days the King will go back on his Throne. At Extreme Rules Cena I'm taking that WWE Championship away from you and it's coming back to where it rightfully*belongs. Around my Waist. You breaking Flairs record John is unacceptable. You may be the 17 time World Champion but you don't deserve it.* (Fans boo) Go ahead and boo you know it's the truth. The clock is ticking John. 13 Days. The King of Kings will be back on his Throne. "

Triple H kisses Stephanie as he passes the Microphone to Mr. McMahon.

Vince: "You people shut up! You think we wanna be here in this cesspool known as Indianapolis? Hell no. Now that brings me to my next point. Randy Orton. (Fans cheer) Oh yeah cheer for him all you want but at Extreme Rules I'm gonna be the New World Heavyweight Champion! Randy is going to experience the beating of a lifetime at the hands of VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON!"

Authority cheers as Randy Orton makes his way out on stage drawing pops from the WWE Universe. He holds the World Heavyweight Championship high above his head. Vince scowls at this.

Vince: "You Son of a Bitch! Who do you think you are!?"

Randy: "Vince Vince Vince.... Calm down. You say you're gonna give me a beating at Extreme Rules? Ask your Son Shane just how dangerous I am in such environments.* I beat his *** last Tuesday in the Last Man Standing Match.* (Shane is pissed off at this as the Authority calms him down.) Shane how are you feeling? We went to war last week and I put you down and won. But don't worry I'm not finished with you yet but first I'm coming for your old man. I'm gonna kick him in the head at Extreme Rules and that's a promise. "

WWE Champion John Cena comes out shaking hands with Orton on stage as he raises the Microphone.

Cena: "You know there's an old saying that goes "The more things change the more they stay the same." Because when I look down there in that ring, when I look at this New Authority that arrived in the WWE this is what I see. Shawn Michaels. I see Batista. The CEO himself Mr. McMahon.* The Golden spoon himself Shane McMahon. And of course the King and Queen the Power Couple themselves Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.* But here's the change. There was a time where Randy Orton was by your side. There was a time where Kane was in your pocket. And there was a time where your Golden Boy Seth Rollins was the diamond of the Authority and look what happened over the years. This New Authority is gonna find out the hard way at Extreme Rules when John Cena is pushing back. Triple H I'm gonna kick your ***! Tonight me Randy and Seth are coming for you!"

MATCH 3
Single Match
Rey Mysterio VS Karl Anderson w/ The Club

AJ Styles gets on the apron holding the United States Championship high distracting Mysterio. This allows Anderson to knock Rey down and kick him. Mysterio to his feet and hits a Hurricanrana dropping Anderson. Rey connects with a dropkick and gets a 2 count. Karl with a Clothesline that almost takes Reys head off for a 2 count. Styles and Gallows look on from ringside cheering on Karl who connects with another Dropkick of his own for another 2 count. Mysterio swings back and runs off the ropes hitting a crossbody dropping both men.* Both men to their feet and Anderson misses with a right hand as Mysterio ducks under and bounces off the middle rope for a huge crossbody again but Anderson hits him with a huge dropkick in midair for a 2 count. Anderson can't believe it. He goes to pick up Mysterio but Rey drop toe holds him into the ropes. 619! Mysterio to the top and hits a Frog Splash hooking the leg 1....2....3!

Winner: Rey Mysterio

The Club climb in but Mysterio quickly jumps out of the ring leaving The OC fuming inside as Mysterio taunts AJ from the ramp. These Two will meet in 13 Days at Extreme Rules for Styles United States Championship.

Backstage we see the New Authority in their Locker Room all wearing suits talking about their Match tonight. A knock is heard. Triple H says come in.

In walks Roman Reigns.

H: "Ah Roman Reigns thanks for coming."

Roman: "What now? You're gonna tell me who I'm facing tonight right? Last week it was Kane. Then on SmackDown it was Braun Strowman. I beat both of them so who do you have for me now? King Kong? Godzilla? Vince?"

Batista steps in. "Me."

Reigns looks a little surprised. "Well nice of you to detach your lips from Hunters ***. I'll see you tonight in my yard."

Reigns walks away as Triple H is holding Batista back. "Easy Big Man. You'll get him later."

We cut to Charlotte Flair walking Backstage before she is approached by Absolution. The 3 Women circle around her smirking.

Charlotte: "Well it's about time you find the Queen. Lets say hello ladies."

Flair goes after Paige swinging right hands but it's 3 on 1! Absolution throws Charlotte into the wall knocking The Queen down. Absolution stomps away as Charlotte tries to cover up. Paige leans down over the fallen Queen.

Paige: "You're in MY HOUSE Charlotte. We're Absolution."

The 3 Women walk away laughing to themselves as Charlotte lies in pain on the ground.

MATCH 4
8 Man Tag Team Match
The Wyatt Family(Harper and Rowan w/ Bray Wyatt) and the Usos VS The Hardy Boyz(c) and Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins (cc)

Matt and Rowan start the match as Bray Wyatt sits in his Rocking chair laughing from ringside. Rowan and Matt lock up but Rowan kicks him in the gut and delivers a big boot dropping Hardy. Rowan drags Matt to his corner tagging in Luke Harper and the Wyatts drop Matt with a Double Boot. Hardy to his feet trying to battle back but Harper is all over Matt hammering away with right hands. Harper goes for a right hand but Matt ducks underneath connecting with a Side Effect buying some time. Jeff Ryder and Hawkins clap trying to get Matt to their corner. Matt begins to crawl but is stopped by Harper who drags him back to his corner tagging in Rowan again and the Wyatts are all over Matt again as Bray laughs from his rocking chair. Hardy off the ropes and rebounds with a Double Clothesline taking both Wyatts out. He rolls over pinning Rowan but he kicks out at 2. Harper is all over Matt and soon all 8 men are in the ring swinging at each other. Jey super kicks Jeff over the top rope. The Wyatts are working on Ryder and Hawkins as Jimmy and Jey are hammering away at Matt.* All hell has broken loose. But off the top rope comes Jeff Hardy with a huge Whisper in the wind taking out everybody. Bodies lying everywhere as the Referee tries to regain control and we go to commercial.

After the break we see Jey with a side headlock on Jeff Hardy. Fans rally behind Jeff. Hardy elbows his way out runs off the ropes and hits a dropkick taking Uso down. A cover and Jey kicks out at 2. Jeff picks up Jey who battles back and delivers a DDT for a pin but Hardy kicks out at 2. Jeff gets to his feet and Jey goes for another kick but Hardy ducks and Uso kicks the Referee in the face sending him rolling to the outside. All hell breaks loose again.*
All 8 Men are going at it. Bodies flying everywhere. Harper slides in with one of the World Tag Team Championship belts and begins blasting Jeff Matt Zack and Curt with it. Jeff motionless on the match as Jey hits an Uso Splash hooking the leg. Jimmy rolls the ref back in and we have a 3 Count.

Winners: The Wyatt Family and the Usos.*
As all 8 men stare each other down Shane McMahon appears on the Titantron smiling.

Shane: "Bravo Gentlemen. Well done. What a Match. You know it got me thinking about the Tag Team Championship Matches at Extreme Rules. After that kind of match we just witnessed we can't have a normal match no way. I've decided that at Extreme Rules both of your Tag Team Championship matches will now be a Ladder Match. Good luck gentlemen. "

Backstage we see Daniel Bryan and Shawn Michaels having a discussion.* We can't hear what they are saying cause they're to far away but Daniel is nodding. They shake hands and Bryan walks away.

European Champion Daniel Bryan walks to the ring in street clothes carrying his Championship on his shoulders to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Yes chants are heard but it's mostly boos.

As he climbs into the ring we see a replay of Main Event on Saturday where Bryan destroyed The New Day with a steel chair where he smacked Kofi Kingston with it to dq himself and retain the European Championship.**
Bryan smirks at this as he stands in the middle of the ring smirking at the WWE Universe.

Bryan: "For 2 days all I heard was Why Daniel? My explanation for my actions isn't that complicated.* It's very simple actually.* I did it for myself. For years I have always done things for you people. When I was fighting the Authority all those Months I was doing it for you all. And never once have you people been there for me. I fought the Authority by myself while you morons just cheered and chanted yes. (Fans cheer yes) no don't start chanting. The Yes Movement is DEAD. ITS DEAD. I KILLED IT. What I did at Main Event on Saturday night I did it to kill the YES Movement and to do it for myself. From now on Daniel Bryan is doing things his way."

Bryan takes a moment to give the Fans a cold hard Stare. Fans boo like crazy. Bryan adjusts the European Championship on his shoulder before speaking again.

"You see I got tired of trying to make your dreams come true I wasn't following mine. When I fought the Authority I did it for you idiots. Yet when I broke my neck and had to relinquish the World Heavyweight Championship you people didn't give a damn about me! When I was healing away from the WWE you people didn't care. Instead you began cheering for other people to make your dreams come true.* Well I didn't forget that. That was the moment I knew I didn't need you anymore. (Fans boo)*But when I was down and out and you the WWE Universe turned your back on me there was someone who reached out to me and helped me see the light. His name is Shawn Michaels.* That's right he reminded me who I was. He told me if I stopped worrying about you people and your dreams and start worrying about mine I can be whatever I want to be. You know something? HBK was right. I don't need you idiots anymore from now it's Daniel Bryan and his dreams."

He drops the mic drawing boos from the crowd as he makes his way up the ramp where Shawn Michaels and Triple H are clapping for him smiling. Bryan shakes hands with both Men and leaves as Triple H yells to the crowd Authority always wins.

Backstage we see Renee Young standing by with Alexa Bliss.

Renee: "Alexa in a few moments you meet The Man Becky Lynch for the RAW Women's Championship. How do you feel?"

Alexa: "Renee how do I feel? Sweetie I'm a Goddess. I feel great. What better time than right now to challenge Becky for the RAW Women's Title. Think about it Renee, Becky or "The Man" as she likes to be called isn''tt focused on this match. She's too preoccupied with whoever this Woman is running around in a Motorcycle Helmet. I'm gonna go out there and win the RAW Women's Championship."

MATCH 5
RAW Women's Championship
Becky Lynch(c) VS Alexa Bliss

The bell rings and Lynch is all over Bliss in the corner throwing right hands after right hands letting her anger out. Lynch grabs Bliss and nails a suplex hooking the leg but Bliss kicks out at 2. Bliss rakes the eyes of Lynch drawing some space before she nails a clothesline getting a 2 count of her. Bliss yells at the Ref to count faster. Lynch catches Bliss with a kick sending her back into the corner where Becky lifts her up on the turnbuckle looking for a huge Superplex and she gets it. Before Lynch goes for the cover she sees the Woman in the Motorcycle Helmet standing on stage staring at the match. Lynch slides out standing at the bottom of the ramp taunting the Woman.The mysterious Woman stands there arms crossed taunting The Man. Lynch takes a step but it ambushed from behind by Bliss who slides her back into the ring. Bliss is all over the RAW Women's Champion raining down rights and lefts as Lynch covvers up. Bliss drops Becky with a vicious DDT and hooks the leg but Becky kicks out at 2. Bliss climbs the top rope and goes for a Twisted Bliss but Lynch rolls out of the way jumping up and locking in the Dis-Arm-Her as Bliss taps!

Winner and STILL RAW Women's Champion: Becky Lynch

Lynch gets up to turn her attention to the mysterious Woman in the helmet who is slowly clapping as Lynch stands on the rope holding her Title high.

The Woman points at Lynch then points at the Extreme Rules Sign behind her. Lynch nods wanting to get her hands on whoever this Woman is. Lynch drops the belt and climbs out of the ring walking up the ramp wanting a piece of this person.

The Woman hightails it behind the curtain with Lynch hot on her tail.

Backstage Becky is looking for the Woman but she's nowhere to be seen.

Becky: "Come on out whoever you are! You want a shot at the Champ! Lets go!"

The Mysterious Woman comes behind Becky trying to ambush the RAW Women's Champion but The Man is ready for her as she grabs her and slams her through a Table. Lynch stomps away and goes to take off the helmet before the Woman fights back pushing her off. The Woman slams Lynch against the wall before running off leaving The Man to watch her go as she lays on the ground holding her back.

MATCH 6
Single Match*
Batista w/Shawn Michaels VS Roman Reigns*

*Batista taunts Roman who doesn't back down. A right hand by Reigns and Batista kicks him in the stomach backing up the Big Dog. Whips him against the ropes and delivers a SPEAR just like that. Reigns rolls out of the ring catching his breath as Batista taunts him from inside. Roman climbs into the ring and we go to a Commercial.*

Back from commercial and Batista is down and out after a Superman Punch from Reigns who is now posted in the corner ready for a spear. Batista gets up and catches Reigns in a vicious Spinebuster hooking the leg but Reigns kicks out at 2. Batista gets ready for a Batista Bomb as Reigns gets to his feet. The Animal tries to go for the Batista Bomb but Reigns avoids it running off the ropes but HBK grabs his foot distracting him. HBK puts his hands up as if he didn't do anything.* Reigns turns to face Batista but gets dropped with a vicious Batista Bomb and Batista hooks the leg to get a victory over the Big Dog.*

Winner: Batista*

As The Animal is celebrating his win, Shawn Michaels slides in and gets some cheap shots in on Roman Reigns. Reigns battles back but soon it's 2 on 1 as the Big Dog is out numbered. This prompts Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose to come down and help Reigns out.

Ambrose slides in and clotheslines HBK before dropping him with Dirty Deeds making him roll out of the ring.

Reigns drops Batista with a Spear and the 2 Authority Members back up the ramp as "The Shield" hold the ring.

Stephanie McMahon comes out holding a Microphone.

Steph: "It looks like you Two Shield boys want to fight so tell you what at Extreme Rules it will be Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose against Batista and Shawn Michaels in a Extreme Rules Tag Team Match!"

Backstage we see Universal Champion Seth Rollins in his locker room. A knock is heard and in walks Paul Heyman smirking at him.

Seth goes to make a move but Heyman puts his hand up stopping him.

Heyman: "Easy Champ I'm not here to fight, I'm just here to deliver a message from my client Brock Lesnar."

Seth: "Your Client isn't even here right? I'm not surprised Paul you see that's why no one respects him. He comes and goes as he pleases and doesn't care about the WWE."

Heyman: "My Client's message is he looks forward to seeing you soon and reclaiming the Universal Title."

Seth grabs Paul by the collar pulling him in close.

Seth: "Listen here you little worm. You tell Brock this. You tell him I'll see him at Extreme Rules and I'm going to beat his *** and show him that Seth Rollins is the Universal Champion. Unlike him Paul I don't keep this Company hostage and show up whenever I please. You tell Brock that."

He lets him go as Paul quickly leaves.

We then see WWE Champion John Cena standing by with Charly.

Charly: "John later tonight you will team World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and Universal Champion Seth Rollins to face the New Authority."

Cena: "The New Authority that's right Charly. NEW. It's the same Authority consisting of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon but this time they have Vince, Shane, HBK, Batista hell the question is who's gonna be their new Golden Boy when the time comes? Seth Rollins? No. Kevin Owens? Hell where is Owens at anyway? Okay look Charly all jokes aside it's a new ERA and we have the same Authority. The way I see it they're starting over yet still trying to push their weight around like always. Triple H you never learn man how many times you and I going to go to war over this WWE Title? You're so salty and drinking that haterade because I'm a 17 Time World Champion now and that drives you crazy because your mentor Ric Flair couldn't do it. Now your old man wants to face Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship? Congratulations Vince you lost your marbles finally. Authority you can run Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live sure but remember this, until you get focused, you have no one in your pocket. You don't have Randy Orton. You don't have Seth Rollins. You don't have Kane and you DAMN SURE don't have JOHN CENA! Get ready we're almost to Extreme Rules and it's going to get crazy!"

He walks away after saluting the camera.

MATCH 7
Single Match
Paige W/Absolution VS Nikki Bella W/Brie Bella

Paige and Nikki go back and fourth and Paige drops Nikki with a clothesline as she yells to the WWE Universe this is her house. Nikki battles back connecting with a DDT and Paige is back to her feet. On the outside Mandy Rose and Sonya DeVille taunt Brie Bella who isn't backing down. In the ring Paige has Nikki in the Abdominal Stretch but she escapes and the match continues. Paige connects with a Ram-Paige to seal the victory.

Winner: Paige

As Absolution is celebrating, Brie slides in to check on her Sister. Rose and Deville then attack Brie drawing boos from the crowd.

All of a sudden Charlotte storms the ring bringing a Steel Chair looking for some payback from earlier. She slides in swinging wildly but Absolution dodge the ring and hightail it up the ramp as Charlotte taunts them from inside pointing at them. Looks like the Bellas have their partner!

Backstage we see The Miz walking to the ring with his Wife Maryse at his side as he faces Bray Wyatt next.

MATCH 8
Single Match
Bray Wyatt W/The Wyatt Family VS The Miz W/Maryse

Wyatt taunts Miz who throws some right hands but Wyatt shoves him down. Wyatt laughs as Miz begins to get some offense in whipping Wyatt into the ropes but Wyatt rebounds with a huge crossbody taking Miz down for a 2 count. Wyatt laughs at the WWE Universe as Miz is trying to get to his feet and when he does Wyatt grabs him and drops him with a Sister Abigail after a kiss on the forehead. He hooks the leg and this one is over.

Winner: Bray Wyatt

After the match Wyatt is given a microphone by Luke Harper. He sits down in the middle of the ring with Harper and Rowan standing tall and proud behind him. A spotlight is turned on as Wyatt laughs.

Wyatt: "Ohhhhh Undertaker... You have yet to respond to my challenge for Extreme Rules. What do you say Deadman? I know you can hear me Taker.. Hahahaha"

Wyatt waits for a response.. All of a sudden a Lightning Bolt crashes on the turnbuckle making Wyatt laugh.

Taker: "Bray Wyatt....You...me...Extreme Rules.. No Holds Barred..."

Wyatt laughs harder at this nodding his head as RAW goes to a commercial..

MATCH 9
6 Man Tag Team Match
John Cena, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins VS Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Shane McMahon W/Authority

Orton and Shane started the match. Shane with some right and lefts but Orton takes him down with a Backbreaker gets 2 count. Orton not letting up wrapping Shane up with a headlock.* Shane battles back elbowing his way out and tags in Triple H. In comes H and rakes the eyes of the World Heavyweight Champion.* Orton against the ropes and Triple H drops him with his lifting knee attack. He covers but Orton kicks out. Cena and Rollins are clapping trying to give Orton some momentum.* Orton drops Triple H with a dropkick getting a break as both men down and out. Rollins in off the tag and the Universal Champion is in throwing right hands at H HBK and Shane. Rollins hits Triple H with a big knee of his own getting a 2 count. HBK in getting some cheap shots and Cena clotheslines him out of the ring. On the outside Cena is exchanging blows with Michaels until Batista and Vince get involved. In the ring Triple H low blows Rollins and drops him with a Pedigree for the 3 count.*

Winners: The New Authority*

RAW goes off the air with The New Authority standing tall tonight.

Last edited by johnstone1987; 09-02-2023 at 03:28 AM.
Old 09-01-2023, 09:21 PM   #19
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE EXTREME RULES

Sunday June Week 4

MATCHES

WWE Championship
Extreme Rules Match

John Cena(c) VS Triple H W/Stephanie McMahon

WWE Universal Championship
Extreme Rules

Seth Rollins(c) VS Brock Lesnar W/ Paul Heyman

World Heavyweight Championship
Extreme Rules Match

Randy Orton(c) VS Mr. McMahon W/Shane McMahon

No Holds Barred Match
Bray Wyatt W/Wyatt Family VS Undertaker

RAW Women's Championship
Street Fight

Becky Lynch(c) VS ???

Tag Team Match
Extreme Rules

Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose(c) VS Shawn Michaels and Batista W/Authority

WWE Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match
The Hardy Boyz VS The Usos

6 Woman Tag Team Match
Absolution VS The Bella Twins and Charlotte Flair

United States Championship
AJ Styles(c) W/The Club VS Rey Mysterio

Steel Cage Match
Sasha Banks VS Ruby Riott W/Riott Squad

World Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match
Hawkins and Ryder(c) VS The Wyatt Family

SmackDown Womens Championship
Bayley(c) VS Kairi Sane
Old 09-02-2023, 03:22 AM   #20
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE SmackDown LIVE

June Week 3

Chattanooga, TN

PREVIEW

Seth Rollins/Brock Lesnar to meet Face to Face 12 Days before Extreme Rules...

With less than 2 Weeks until Extreme Rules, another Chapter in the rivalry will be written tonight as Universal Champion Seth Rollins will meet The Beast Brock Lesnar face to face. These Two have been in quite the rivalry dating back awhile. Brock Lesnar is a 3 Time Universal Champion while Seth Rollins is currently in his 2nd Reign with the Gold. These Two will meet tonight on SmackDown LIVE!

At Extreme Rules "The Boss" Sasha Banks will meet Ruby Riott inside a Steel Cage. Tonight Sasha will meet Sarah Logan one on one with The Riott Squad at ringside.

Tag Team Action as Heavy Machinery will meet The Viking Raiders!

At Extreme Rules, Roman Reigns and Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose will team up to face Batista and Shawn Michaels from the New Authority in an Extreme Rules Match. Tonight Batista will face Dean Ambrose.

SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley will team with Kairi Sane again in a Tag Team Match to face Lacey Evans and Alicia Fox.

Last night on RAW, The Queen Charlotte Flair became the Bella Twins Partner for the 6 Woman Tag Team Match at Extreme Rules. Tonight she will face Mandy Rose of Absolution.

And lastly, The Deadman Undertaker has accepted Bray Wyatt's challenge for a No Holds Barred Match at Extreme Rules. Tonight the Phenom will meet Goldust with just 12 Days to go until Extreme Rules. We can bet the Eater of World's Bray Wyatt will be watching this match.

And finally, The New Authority will also be in Chattanooga with a big announcement for tonight concerning the World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and WWE Champion John Cena. Will the Viper and the 17 Time World Champion respond?
Old 09-06-2023, 03:09 AM   #21
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE SmackDown LIVE

June Week 3

Chattanooga, TN

WWE Champion: John Cena

World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

Universal Champion: Seth Rollins

United States Champion: AJ Styles

Intercontinental Champion: Dean Ambrose

European Champion: Daniel Bryan

WWE Tag Team Champions: The Hardy Boyz

World Tag Team Champions: Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins

RAW Women's Champion: Becky Lynch

Smackdown Women's Champion: Bayley

--Replay from Monday Night RAW last night shows New Authority beating John Cena Randy Orton and Seth Rollins when Triple H low blowed Rollins to cover him for the 3 count.--*

Fireworks go off and it's time for SmackDown Live from Chattanooga!*
The WWE Champion John Cena comes out to mixed reactions from the crowd. The 17 time Champion salutes the Universe before running down to the ring.*

Cena grabs a microphone looking out at the Fans here in Chattanooga smiling.*

Cena: "You people here in Chattanooga are crazy up in Here. (Fans cheer) But that's cool because I love crazy. I love the WWE and being here in front of you all and saying THE CHAMP....IS.... HEEEEERRREEEEEE. Now let's keep it real for a second it's been a crazy*week ever since Triple H wants to come at me for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP.* What's the matter man you upset I beat Flairs record of 16 time Champion? Don't get it twisted homie one day maybe you'll get there haha. I'm a 17 time World Champion Triple H. My name is in the history books. And I'm not going anywhere anytime soon so with Extreme Rules getting closer Hunter why wait? We've been going back and fourth for years man and now that you got your new Authority with you and you wanna throw your weight around let's do this. You want some? COME GET SOME!"*

Fans cheer as John Cena stands there ready for a fight. Triple H comes out with the Authority behind him all in suits and smiles. H stares down the 17 time World Champion.**

H: "John you really wanna know why I made the match between me and you at Extreme Rules? I'll tell you it's really quite simple.* You see it's because you're a Star John. Yeah look around you. You got these people cheering for you anywhere you go. They love you John. Just think now how many Fans are happy because you won 17 World Championships. They believe in you John. I no WE watched you grow here in the WWE. WrestleManias. Movies. World Titles. You became a Star Cena. Hell you even beat me at WrestleMania. Until I kicked your *** later haha. But here's the thing Cena. When the New Authority showed up to run things we actually considered choosing you to be our Diamond. Look how we made Seth Rollins. Look at the list of names I scouted and made World Champions. Seth Rollins.* Randy Orton.* Batista. Kevin Owens. You see John Im always scouting. Whos gonna be the next man of the WWE? The new face of the Company.* Daniel Bryan finally came to his senses when he realized you cant fight against thw Authority and he shook my hand last night on RAW. That could be you John. Now here's where the reality also sets in. You don't deserve to be 17 time Champion.* Flair does. I do. Hell I'm not even 16 time Champion yet. But I'll tell you what Cena. If you really want to be the Man you can side with us. We will guide you. "*

Cena laughs as Fans boo.*

Cena: "I told you once already homie. You don't have me in your pocket. You list off names like Seth Rollins.* Batista.* Randy Orton.* Kevin Owens yeah the list goes on but check it out Hunter you know the one thing they all have in common as well as World Champions? You turned your back on all of them. Every single one. Well it looks like you still have Batistas lips on your *** but there's one name who's not on that list and never will be. JOHN CENA.. So take your offer and shove it up your ***! You wanna say I don't deserve to break Flairs record? You better listen close cause I bust my *** for this Place and when I win Titles it's because I deserve it. I deserve to stand here as a 17 Time World Champion. I respect Ric Flair but all due respect Triple H if Flair wants a chance to tie this record he can come find me. But in the meantime Hunter I'm gonna show you exactly why I'm a 17 time Champion when I beat your *** at Extreme Rules!"*

Fans cheer as Triple H laughs.*

H: "You know we figured you would say that John. That's why we never really considered you to be the future. You're too predictable Cena. You really are not what's best for Business.* The diamond of the new Authority? I don't think so John. Tonight you're going to get a piece of what's gonna happen to you at Extreme Rules.* You wanna be the Champ Cena then Tonight you will face Me. Kane. And the Monster Among Men Braun Strowman in a Handicap Match! By the time you reach Extreme Rules Cena you won't be able to even defend that Title hahaha. Oh and your buddy Orton is gonna suffer the same fate as he will face Vince. Shane. And HBK Shawn Michaels! See you tonight Cena."*

H drops the Microphone as Authority laugh heading backstage leaving John Cena pissed off in the ring.*

MATCH 1
Single Match
Sasha Banks VS Sarah Logan w/Riott Squad*

Logan smirks at Banks as the two lockup in the middle of the ring. Banks hits a dropkick and a Clothesline knocking down Logan. Banks taunts Ruby on the outside knowing she faces her inside a Cage at Extreme Rules. Banks with a couple more right hands but Logan battles back dropping Sasha with a DDT for a 2 count. Logan climbs the top rope looking for a Moonsault but Banks rolls out of the way and both Women lying on the mat. Both Women to their feet swinging right hands and Liv Morgan gets on the apron distracting the Refs. Banks goes off the ropes but Riott trips her drawing boos from the crowd.* Logan takes advantage planting Banks with a Scoop slam then nailing a Moonsault from the top hooking the leg for the 3 count.
Winner: Sarah Logan*

Logan rolls out of the ring celebrating with the Riott Squad on the ramp as Sasha holds her head looking pissed she got robbed. She stares down Ruby on the ramp as the Riott Squad just laugh and taunt her.*

Backstage Jeremy Borash is standing by with SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley.**

JB: "Bayley tonight you will Team with Kairi Sane to face Lacey Evans and Alicia Fox. At Extreme Rules in 12 Days you will defend the SmackDown Women's Championship against Kairi Sane what's on your mind?"*

Bayley: "You're right JB. Kairi and I seem to make a good Team lately but at Extreme Rules we're against each other. My SmackDown Women's Championship is on the line and she's coming for it. She's a good friend and deserves this opportunity.* But at Extreme Rules I'm gonna do my best to keep my Title. Sane I'll see you later tonight."*

She smiles and walks away.*

Cut to Otis and Tucker walking down a hall getting ready for their Match next.*

MATCH 2
Tag Team Match*
Heavy Machinery VS Viking Raiders*

Otis and Ivar start the Match and both men swinging at each other. Ivar whips Otis off the ropes but Otis rebounds with a jumping Shoulder block knocking Ivar down.* Tucker off the tag works away at Ivar until Ivar clotheslines him down. Tagging in Erik. Erik with a Clothesline knocking down Tucker for a 2 count. Tucker battles back and tags in Otis. Otis in with a Double Clothesline knocking down both Raiders. Otis with the Worm on Ivar and the 3 count.*

Winners: Heavy Machinery*

Backstage we see The Animal Batista ready for his Match next. He's jumping up and down in the Authoritys Locker room.* Triple H Pat's him on the back as he grabs a bottle of water heading out.*

We then see Dean Ambrose walking down the hall ready for the match. The Intercontinental Championship around his waist. He's stopped by Roman Reigns who just smiles at him. The two fist bump each other and head to the ring.*

MATCH 3
Single Match Non Title
Batista w/Shawn Michaels VS Dean Ambrose w/Roman Reigns*

Ambrose with right hands as he is all over the Animal. Batista shoves him off and Ambrose charges again with a takedown throwing rights and lefts as the Intercontinental Champion isn't backing down from The Authority's Animal. Batista hits a spinebuster dropping Ambrose looking for the Batista Bomb but Ambrose slides out of it and dropkick Batista. Ambrose stalks Batista and connects with Dirty Deeds but Batista slides out of the ring before a cover. Batista on the outside doesn't see Ambrose fling himself over the top rope landing on The Animal taking both men down. The Ref starts his 10 count and at the count of four both men to their feet.*Ambrose slams Batistas head off the Announcers Desk grabbing the cover pulling it off. Batista kicks Ambrose in the stomach and lifts him up slamming Ambrose through the Commentary Table as the Referee hits 10.*

Winner: None Double Countout*

Ambrose slowly to his feet as Batista taunts him. Reigns runs over attacking Batista. HBK in the action as well. It's an all out War as Officials come down to break it up. Reigns helps Ambrose up and walk away as Batista and HBK taunt them between tons of Officials.*

Backstage we see Absolution in their locker room. Leader Paige stands front and center staring at the camera.* Rose and Deville behind her looking just as mean.*

Paige: "This is a message to the entire Women's Division. We do what we want to whoever we want. You can either join us or be swept to the side by us. But you will all remember that we're Absolution and this is MY House. "*

Rose: "It's real simple Ladies. Pledge your allegiance to us like we did to Paige or get beaten down."*

Deville: "We pledged our alligance to Paige. This is Absolution. Because in case you all forgot it was Paige who started the Women's Revolution. "*

Cut to Randy Orton in his locker room. He's standing by with Renee Young who asks him his thoughts on the Handicap Match later.*

Orton: "You know Renee truth be told I'm not surprised. I probably know Triple H better than anyone and to hear what he wants to do to me and John tonight is not a big surprise.* Hunter when you brought in the New Authority you want to know why I had no interest in joining you? You're too predictable for your own good man.* I knew when Vince and Shane wanted to come after me for my World Heavyweight Championship and you just stepped to the side and allowed your ego to get the best of you again. I have no interest in joining you Hunter. Bring your family bring that big mouth Father in law of yours cause come Extreme Rules I'm kicking his head off. Then I'm coming for the rest of you. That's a promise. "*

MATCH 4*
Tag Team Match*
Bayley(c) and Kairi Sane VS Lacey Evans and Alicia Fox*

Bayley and Evans start the match off. Both Ladies swinging at each other.* Bayley goes for a tie up as Evans reverses it into a vicious Clothesline dropping the SmackDown Women's Champion. Kairi Sane claps her hands as Bayley battles back. She goes for the Bayley to Belly but Evans reversed it into a DDT getting a near fall but Sane breaks it up. Evans tags in Fox and Fox with a DDT of her own for another near fall. Bayley is to her feet catches Fox by surprise with a Bayley to Belly that takes both Women down. Bayley crawls over to her corner and tags in Kairi Sane and the Pirate Princess of the Sky is in connecting with Dropkicks on both Evans and Fox. Evans rolls out of the ring as Bayley runs over diving on her from the top taking both Women out. In the ring Fox is dropped by a Suplex and Sane hits the Insane Elbow on Fox for the 3 count.*

Winners: Kairi Sane and Bayley*

After the match Bayley rolls in holding her Women's Championship above her head as she and Kairi share a handshake and a hug in the ring.*
Sane grabs the Women's Championship staring at it before she hands it to Bayley smiling. Bayley takes it and nods at Kairi knowing she faces her next Sunday.*

Backstage the Riott Squad are sitting in their locker room. Ruby shows a smirk before speaking. Liv and Sarah beside her smirking as well.*

Ruby: "Sasha you found out tonight first hand just how dangerous the Riott Squad can be. At Extreme Rules Sasha when you step inside that Steel Cage with me it's not going to be me being the Bosses Bitch no no. I'm gonna make you mine. You see Sasha the Riott Squad well we have big plans for us here in the WWE. Taking you out is one of them. At Extreme Rules Sasha you're going up against a Riot. "*
She laughs as Liv and Sarah join in.*

MATCH 5
Single Match
Charlotte Flair w/The Bella Twins VS Mandy Rose w/Absolution*

Rose doesn't back down from Flair as Charlotte throws a right hand but Many ducks under hitting the Queen with a Clothesline knocking down Flair. Rose stomps away as she is being cheered on by Paige and Deville.* The Bellas cheer Flair on who battles back against Mandy. Mandy charges Flair who drops her with a big boot nearly taking Mandy's head off. Flair hits the Natural before locking in the Figure 8 WOOOOing while Rose taps out.*

Winner: Charlotte Flair*

After the match Paige and Deville slide into the ring to confront Charlotte but the Bellas slide in and stand beside her as it's 3 on 2. Mandy rolls away towards Paige and Sonya who help her out of the ring backing up the ramp taunting their opponents for Extreme Rules. The Bellas raise Charlotte's hands high taunting Absolution back.*

Backstage we see the New Authority again in their locker room. Batista drinks water as New Day walks in.*

Kofi: "Stephanie how are you?"*

Steph: "What can we do for you gentlemen?"*

Kofi: "Look Steph I'm sure you saw what happened on Main Event where Daniel Bryan cheated and attacked us. I'm here to demand a rematch for the European Championship right now."*

Steph: "Demand? Who the hell do you think you are Kofi coming in here demanding?"*

Kofi: "Steph-*

Steph: "Shut up Kofi. You don't come barging into our Office demanding Rematches for Championships. You had your opportunity Saturday and you lost. So it's not best for Business for me to just hand you another shot is it?"
Kofi: "Bull-*

Big E steps in. "Kofi Brother I got this. " Kofi steps back as Big E faces Steph and Triple H.*
E: "Miss McMahon and Mr. Game Sir. We would like another opportunity for an opportunity to face Daniel Bryan for the European Championship. Please what can we do that will be considered Best for Business?"*

H: "That's more like it. Thank you Big E. You know Steph I believe we can do something for the New Day to try and earn another shot at Daniel Bryan for the European Championship. "*

Steph smirks: "I believe you're right."*

E: "Excellent what can we do? Get you some Coffee? Kofi Brother let's run and get this man some Coffee."*

H: "That won't be necessary. Tell you what Big E if you can win your Match next I will give you an opportunity for the European Championship.* Head to the ring you're next."*

E: "Against who Mr. Game?"*

H: "I'll send him out next. Hurry up now Gentlemen. "*

New Day leaves. Triple H smirks behind them.*

MATCH 6
Single Match
Big E w/The New Day VS Drew McIntyre*

Big E looks a little concerned now that we know Drew is his opponent.* McIntyre grins as Big E charges throwing right hands taking it to the big Scottish Warrior.* McIntyre shoves E off and hits him with a vicious right hand. E gets some offense in dropping McIntyre with a Belly to belly splash in the middle of the ring for a 2 count. All of a sudden European Champion Daniel Bryan walks out on stage in street clothes carrying his Championship on his shoulder just watching the match. Kofi taunts him from the ramp but Bryan ignores him. In the ring E picks up McIntyre dropping him with a huge Samoan Drop for another 2 Count. Drew battles back hitting a vicious Clothesline dropping E. McIntyre in the corner ready for E to get to his feet and when he does he gets blasted with a huge Claymore Kick nearly taking his head off.*

Winner: Drew McIntyre*

After the match Triple H walks out carrying a Microphone shaking hands with Daniel still on the stage.*

The New Day kneels around Big E who is slowly moving in the ring as Drew McIntyre walks up the ramp passing Triple H and Daniel Bryan.*

H: "Big E that was a valiant effort. It really was. But unfortunately you failed and therefore we have decided that because you and Kofi couldn't get the job done we have decided that the New Day will have no more chances at Daniel Bryan's European Championship. Now Xavier Woods I'm sorry but that applies to you too. You can thank Kofi and Big E for letting you down.* This decision is what's best for Business.* "*

Triple H smiles as he walks away leaving Daniel Bryan laughing and New Day pissed off.*

Backstage we see Universal Champion Seth Rollins walking towards the ring. He's face to face with The Beast next.*

BUUURRRRNNNN ITTTTTT DOOOWWWWNNNNN !!!!!!

The Universal Champion Seth Rollins walks out to a huge ovation from the crowd. He climbs in all smiles grabbing a Microphone.**

Rollins: "I have a lot to say but I want to say it to the Beasts Face so Brock Lesnar get your *** out here and let's do this."*

Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman come out and stand in the ring with Rollins. The Beast isn't taking his eyes off Seth as Rollins refuses to back down staring back at them.*

Heyman: "Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you The Beast. BROOOOCKKKKK LESSSSNAR. Mr. Rollins if I may-*

Rollins: "Actually Paul shut up. Since your Daddy has the mic right now and I'm tired of him talking you can stand there Brock and listen. (Lesnar smirks) At Extreme Rules I'm gonna stomp your head through this ring like I've done so many times before. I can beat you Brock. I have before actually when I won this Universal Championship from you. But tonight I wanna tell you something and I want you to pay attention.* Listen up Brock. This Match is gonna be big. I'm not just fighting to retain my Universal Championship.* I'm fighting to make sure you don't hold this Company hostage again like you've done soo many times before. You come and go as you please because you think you're Brock Lesnar this Company revolves around you? I don't think so.* Because unlike you Brock me and the Men and Women in that locker room back there we LOVE WWE. We show up every Monday and Tuesday night cause we LOVE this place. You on the other hand cause you're Vince McMahons Golden Boy you leave for Weeks on end and only show up when you feel like it. When's the last time you wrestled on Monday Night? Tuesday? Friday? Been a long time. I'm sick of you Brock. Everybody is sick of you. You barely been around lately only showing up when the Money or City is right. That ends next Sunday. If you win Brock you're gonna take the Universal Championship with you and disappear for Months hiding and keeping this place hostage and that ends. No more special treatment Brock. If you want this Championship around my Waist and try to hold this place Hostage again you have to go through Me. "*

Rollins smirks as Lesnar laughs. Heyman raises his mic.*

Heyman: "What a story Mr. Rollins now allow me to speak. Ahem. Seth you claim you can beat Lesnar at Extreme Rules but what you fail to understand is my Client the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar is the longest reigning Universal Champion in HISTORY. Let me enlighten you on a little history lesson here Seth. There's only been a few names who have ever held that Title around your waist. Finn Balor. Kevin Owens.* Goldberg. Roman Reigns.* You. But here's the thing now Seth. They all held the title once. You're in your second reign.* The one Man who has held that Title more than anyone in history? Brock Lesnar.* Brock Lesnar in his first Reign has held that Universal Championship for 504 Days. The longest Reign in history I might add. When my Beast beats you next Sunday he will become the NEW! UNDISPUTED UNIVERSAL CHAMPION for the 4th time."*

He laughs taunting Rollins who stares back.*

Rollins: "504 Days. Real easy to have that kind of Title Reign when you barely show up here. Paul Heyman I'm gonna beat your Beast and slay him once again. He wants to be the Champion he's gotta pry this Title from my cold dead fingers."*

Heyman steps towards Rollins who looks back at him.*

Off the distraction Lesnar drops the Universal Champion with a huge F5.*
Lesnar smiles as Rollins lies motionless on the mat. Lesnar poses with the Championship drawing boos from the crowd over a fallen Rollins.**

MATCH 7
3 on 1 Handicap Match*
Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, and Shawn Michaels VS Randy Orton(c)

At first Orton is holding his own but soon the numbers game catches up to him as it's 3 on 1. Orton refuses to go down without a fight as he drops Vince with a RKO. Shane with some lefts draws Orton back. Orton knocks Shane down but turns around and gets planted with Sweet Chin Music. Shane off the top rope with a huge elbow as Orton lies motionless.* Vince comes in laughing as Shane and Shawn help Orton to his knees looking up at the Boss. Vince taunts Orton slapping him hard across the face before dropping him with a Pedigree hooking the leg. 1.....2 ....3 Vince just pinned the World Heavyweight Champion.*

Winners: Vince McMahon Shane McMahon and Shawn Michaels*

As Orton lies motionless on the mat Vince tells Shane and HBK to pick up Orton and toss him over the ropes. Orton lands hard on the mat below where Vince removes the cover from the Commentary Table.* The 3 Authority Members lay Ortons lifeless body on the table where Vince tells Shane to jump on him. Shane taunts the Fans before jumping on Orton through the Table from the top with another Elbow drop.*

Vince Shane and HBK hold their arms high over a fallen Orton.*
Backstage in the Authoritys Locker room we see Triple H Batista and Stephanie celebrate Ortons demise tonight. A knock is heard and in walks Kane and Strowman.**

Kane: "You wanted to see us Boss?"

H: "Yes Kane thank you for coming it's been awhile."*

Kane: "It has but thank you for letting me Team with the Authority again you always did know whats best for Business."*

Strowman: "What does this have to do with me Hunter?"*

H: "Kane thank you for that. And Braun that brings me to my next point.* Steph and I considered that since we have your services tonight against Cena then next week on RAW you will face John Cena. "*

Strowman: "I like that. You really do know what's best for Business. "*

The two men leave laughing.*

MATCH 8*
Single Match
Undertaker VS Goldust*

Taker and Dust go back and fourth. Goldy with a kick looking for a DDT but Undertaker turns it around into a Old School jumping off the rope. He plants Goldust with a big Boot dropping the Bizarre One. Taker hits the Tombstone and this is over.*

Winner: Undertaker*

After the match Undertaker grabs a microphone and shakes Goldust hand and he leaves. Taker in the ring holding the Microphone.**

Taker: "If you provoke the Reaper you must have a death wish. Bray Wyatt you got my attention. You made your point clear and you chose your path. Well Bray now that you have my attention allow me to speak on your choices. You have what I like to call a diseased Soul. You're rotten to the core and you are dead to the world around you. At Extreme Rules Bray we meet in a No Holds Barred Match. You like to say Follow the Buzzards well I'm following your Buzzards Bray and they're leading me down a dark road full of corrupt souls and darkness. But I'm the Reaper Bray. Even your Buzzards all answer to me with fear."*

A quick Cut of "DEATH!" and The Wyatt Family are on the Titantron.* Bray holds up his Lantern. He states evil into the camera as Taker stares back.*

Wyatt: (Laughing) "Well Reaper it's nice to see you. You fail to understand that not I have a death wish no no. It's in fact you Deadman. Remember I am already dead. The Buzzards are like a bunch of lost souls in this world who have no direction until they found me. Why do you think everywhere I go they follow? Follow them Undertaker and they will lead you to me my lost forgotten Brother! OHHHH FOLLOW THEM UNDERTAKER AND TOGETHER WE SHALL LIGHT THE WAY FOR ALLLL OUR BROTHER AND SISTERS."*

Wyatt laughs as he smirks. "No you won't follow them Undertaker. You see Reaper you play by different ways of life. A different set of rules. That's why you refuse to follow my Buzzards. But that's ok Undertaker you have your own darkness you keep around. Me? I have the Darkness full of my Buzzards and Fireflies and they always light the way for me. I'm following them to Extreme Rules Deadman. I'll see you soon."*

He blows out his Lantern.. Undertaker stares at the dark screen....

MATCH 9
Handicap Match
Triple H, Kane, and Braun Strowman VS John Cena (c)*

Cena doesn't back down as he stares across the ring from all 3 men who taunt him.*Triple H barks orders as Kane and Strowman charge Cena and they're all over the WWE Champion. Cena trying his best to survive throwing right hands but then Triple H gets involved and the numbers game are too much. Strowman slams Cena with a thunderous powerslam. Kane with a Chokeslam. Triple H laughing picks up a lifeless Champion dropping him with a Pedigree.

Winners: Triple H, Kane, and Braun Strowman.

Triple H isn't finished yet as he drops Cena with another Pedigree before posing with the WWE Title as the fans boo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2023, 03:16 AM   #22
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE NXT!

June Week 3

Orlando, FL

PREVIEW

NXT Women's Championship decided Tonight...

NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler will defend her Gold against Rhea Ripley. The Queen of Spades has held the Championship since October dominating the Women's Division on the Black and Gold Brand. Can Ripley dethrone the only 2-Time NXT Women's Champion in History?

Last Week the Fashion Police(Tyler Breeze and Fandango) upset SaNitY. This week, Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe have challenged the Fashion Police to a rematch made official by General Manager William Regal.

The EST. Bianca Belair will be in action taking on Britt Baker. Mia Yim is also in the building tonight and will be keeping an eye on the Woman who assaulted her last week. Belair.

Last Week "Original Bro" Matt Riddle was attacked and Powerbombed off the stage by Kassius Ohno. GM William Regal has announced Riddle and Ohno will meet in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

The longest reigning North American Champion Velveteen Dream will face Aleister Black. If Black can beat the Champion in this Non-Title Match it will grant him a Title Shot at Takeover: New York.

Lastly, NXT UK Women's Champion Piper Niven will meet Isla Dawn. Last week Io Shirai challenged the Champion to a Match at Takeover: New York.

Kushida will meet Adam Cole at Takeover: New York for the NXT Championship. Tonight General Manager William Regal has an announcement regarding this match.
Old 09-14-2023, 01:18 AM   #23
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE NXT!

Orlando, FL

June Week 3

NXT Champion: Adam Cole

NXT UK Champion: James Storm

NXT North American Champion: Velveteen Dream

NXT Television Champion: Johnny Gargano

NXT Tag Team Champions: The Street Profits

NXT Women's Champion: Shayna Baszler

NXT UK Women's Champion: Piper Niven

Fireworks go off and it's time for NXT! We're back here in Orlando again as it's time for the "Superstars of Tomorrow." To take the spotlight!

General Manager William Regal makes his way to the ring drawing pops from the Orlando crowd. He smiles and waves to them as he speaks.

Regal: "Forgive me WWE Universe but I have an announcement regarding Takeover New York and the NXT Championship Match between Adam Cole and Kushida. Tonight I have decided that it will be a 6 Man Tag Team Match between Adam Cole. Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish against Kushida and the Street Profits. The winner of this Match between Coles Team and Kushidas Team will pick the stipulation for the NXT Championship Match at Takeover New York. Thank you."

Regal leaves the ring smiling to the crowd.

MATCH 1
Tag Team Match
The Fashion Police VS SaNitY

Dain charges Tyler Breeze smashing him into the corner. Dain with a vicious Clothesline dropping Breeze hard to the mat. Dain is all over Breeze with right hands. A powerbomb by Dain tags in Wolfe and Alexander Wolfe is all over Breeze as SaNitY isn't letting up on their ruthless attack. Breeze throws right hands battling back and hits a DDT but only gets a 2 count. Breeze tags in Fandango and a double dropkick knocks Wolfe down. Fandango climbs the top rope looking for a leg drop but Wolfe rolls out of the way tagging in Dain and Dain smashes into Fandango hard against the corner. Dain with a vicious Powerbomb to Fandango and hooks the leg as Wolfe knocks Breeze off the apron.

Winners: SanitY

Dain tosses Fandango out of the ring as the Fashion Police head to the back wanting nothing more of Dain and Wolfe.

Eric grabs a microphone and leans against the ropes staring at the ramp.*
Young: "Now that we got rid of the Fashion Police it's time for some other unfinished business. James Storm come on out we have a conversation that needs to happen. I'm waiting. "

The Cowboy James Storm walks out carrying his NXT UK Championship over his shoulder. He doesn't take his eyes off SaniTy in the ring.

Storm: "It's about time you and I had a conversation since you wanted to jump me last week. Well Eric you and your goons have my attention. You want my NXT UK Championship? I ain't waiting until Takeover New York. "

He drops the Microphone and begins running down to the ring.

Storm slides in and SaniTy is all over the Champ. Storm swings right hands back but Eric Young low blows James dropping him to the mat where all 3 Members stomp away at him.

Young slides out of the ring grabbing a chair and slides back in where Dain and Wolfe are still hammering away at James Storm. Eric with the Chair goes to hit James but stops and smiles down at the beaten UK Champion.
Young sits in the chair next to James. Killian Dain hands Eric the NXT UK Championship who takes it staring at it before grabbing the Microphone.

Eric: "You're right James. I do want your NXT UK Championship.* At Takeover New York I'm taking it from you. Let this be a warning to you Storm. SaNiTY has sent you a message. "

Young drops the mic standing up posing with the NXT UK Championship as fans boo.

MATCH 2
Single Match
Bianca Belair VS Britt Baker

Baker and Belair exchange throws until Bianca kicks Britt in the stomach backing her up. Belair charges and hits a Clothesline getting a 2 count. Bianca stomps away as Britt battles back hitting a dropkick getting a 2 count of her own. Britt picks up Belair and goes for a DDT but Belair reverses it and lifts Baker up hitting the KOD*hooking the leg for the 3 count.

Winner: Bianca Belair

Belair picks up Britt and tosses her to the outside, Baker hits the mat hard below. Before Belair can do anymore damage, Mia Yim charges the ring and tackles Belair and the two exchange blows. Belair rolls away and quickly exits the ring backing up the ramp as Yim stands on the ropes taunting Bianca.

Mia Yim has a microphone...."Bianca you want to take me out? You and me at Takeover New York.. You're mine Bitch!"

Belair taunts Yim back and the two bicker at each other as Yim plays to the crowd.

Backstage we see the Authors of Pain sitting on chairs in their locker room. They hold their Masks in their hands. They stare at the camera before speaking...

Akam: "A message for you Moustache Mountain."

Rezar: "Your future is written in pain."

MATCH 3
Falls Count Anywhere Match
Matt Riddle VS Kassius Ohno

As Ohno is making his way to the ring he's attacked from behind by Riddle with a Kendo Stick. The two enter the ring and we're under way. Riddle with the Kendo Stick still swinging away at Ohno until he dropkicks Riddle dropping him to the mat. Ohno climbs outside grabbing a chair but as soon as he turns around Riddle is flying off the top rope taking out Ohno with a huge crossbody. Riddle with the chair laying into Ohno as Kassius is taking shot after shot backing up away from Riddle. Riddle on the attack with the chair but Kassius hits a big Boot to Riddle's face dropping him to the ground. Ohno grabs the chair and lays into him shot after shot. Ohno covers but Matt kicks out at 2. Ohno picks up Riddle and drags him by the hair up the ramp towards the stage. He kicks Riddle and attempts to Powerbomb him off the stage again but Riddle slides off. Kassius and Matt exchanging right hands until Riddle kicks Ohno down below for a low blow. Riddle with a dropkick to Ohno's face takes him down. Riddle hits the Bro 2 Sleep on Ohno before hitting the Bro Derek off the stage! Both men crashing through the pads below. Riddle lands on top of Ohno and gets the 3 count.

Winner: Matt Riddle

Riddle celebrates his Win as Officials look over Ohno.

Backstage we see Mia Yim walking and all of a sudden she's jumped from behind by Bianca Belair. Belair slams Yims head against a table and is all over her with rights and lefts. Yim battles back but Belair tosses her into another Table. Yim hitting the pavement hard as Belair is again hammering away at a defenseless Yim as Officials come to break it up leaving Yim motionless on the ground.

We then see NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler standing by with Renee Young and the Queens Army with her. The Queen of Spades holds her Women's Championship over her shoulder.

Renee: "Shayna tonight you defend your NXT Womens Championship against Rhea Ripley. How are you going to handle such a formidable Opponent?"

Shayna: "Formidable? Renee Rhea is a very good Wrestler. She's come along way here on NXT but as good as she is she's nowhere near my level. No one is. You see these Two with me? Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir. You know why they follow me? Because unlike the rest of the Women in this Division they attached themselves to the best this Company has to offer. I'm the only 2 time NXT Women's Champion in history. I've held this Championship since October.* I'm not just the Queen of Spades. I'm the Queen of NXT and no one is taking this Title from me. Not even Rhea Ripley. "

MATCH 4
Tag Team Match
Authors of Pain VS Moustache Mountain

Moustache Mountain starts With a Double Clothesline taking down Akam. Trent Seven throws right hands but Akam with a vicious Clothesline tagging in Rezar. AOP hits a Double Powerbomb before Tyler Bate is in. Seven and Rezar tie up and Seven hits a DDT. Trent tags in Tyler Bate and MM with a Clothesline knocking down Rezar. Rezar to his feet and catches Bate with a vicious Clothesline nearly knocking his head off. Rezar knocks Seven off the apron and tags in Akam. Akam is in and delivers a huge Powerbomb for the 3 count.

Winners: AoP

MATCH 5
NXT Women's Championship
Shayna Baszler(c) w/Queens Army VS Rhea Ripley

Duke and Shafir cheer from ringside as Shayna and Ripley go to war inside the ring. Ripley with a Clothesline knocking down Baszler but the Champ to her feet and begins to show her technical submission side. Ripley in a headlock battles back but Baszler with a DDT. Shayna begins to work on Ripleys arms stomping on them smiling in the process. Baszler bends Ripleys arm back really being aggressive here. Ripley in pain battles back with a dropkick knocking down the Champ. Baszler rolls out of the ring to collect her thoughts as Duke and Shafir pat her on the back. Ripley comes over and throws right hands at Baszler and tosses her into the ring. Ripley mouths off to Duke and Shafir climbing back into the ring. Ripley picks Baszler up but Shayna reverses it into the Coquina Clutch! Ripley pulls herself over to the ropes to break the hold. Baszler let's go as Ripley drags herself out of the rope to catch her breath. As Shayna has the ref distracted.... The Queens Army gets some shots in with a few kicks on the fallen Ripley. Ripley climbs back into the ring ready to battle again. Baszler picks her up but Ripley reverses it into the Riptide! She hooks the leg but before the Ref hits 3... Duke and Shafir slide In and begin attacking Ripley drawing a DQ.

Winner: Rhea Ripley by DQ.

The Queens Army are all over Ripley and it's a 3 on 1 Assault. Baszler picks up Rhea and locks her in the Coquina Clutch making her pass out. Baszler holds her Women's Championship above her head as Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir taunt the fallen Ripley.

General Manager William Regal makes his way out to the stage holding a microphone.

Regal: "Shayna not gonna happen. You may have retained your Title tonight but at Takeover New York you will defend your NXT Women's Championship against Rhea Ripley in a Submission Match!"

Backstage we see North American Champion Velveteen Dream lounging on a Black couch in a dimly lit room. He snaps his fingers and a spotlight shines on him with purple smoke filling up the room.

Dream: "Do you hear that? The Dream can hear it. The Dream can hear all of it. That's the sound of the Velveteen Dream continuing to be the longest reigning NXT North American Champion in History. When the Dream beat Johnny Gargano to win his Championship, Johnny held this Title for just 4 Days. Ricochet you held this for 161 Days. And finally Adam Cole... You held this for 133 Days Bay-Bay. But right now at this moment NXT... The Dream's historic reign continues...237 Days... Aleister Black tonight you step up to experience the Dream. You'll get your chance in the spotlight. If you can win then you get a shot at the North American Championship at Takeover New York. But when you step inside the Dream Experience it's going to be.... Dream Over."

A snap of his fingers and screen fades to black.

We switch to Aleister Black watching this promo in his locker room smirking.

MATCH 6
Single Match
Tommaso Ciampa VS Danny Burch

Ciampa and Burch tie up where Ciampa rakes the eyes drawing instant boos from the NXT crowd. Burch battles back going for a clothesline but Ciampa ducks under it and hits a clothesline of his own taking down Burch. Ciampa stomps away at Burch viciously trying to prove a point. Burch to his feet throwing right hands but Ciampa shoves him into the Referee and lowblows him behind the Ref's back. A Happy Ending later and Ciampa wins.

Winner: Tommaso Ciampa

After the match Ciampa grabs a microphone and looks out into the crowd drawing boos.

Ciampa: "Ohhhhhh Johnnnnnnyyyy... (Laughing) Johnny Gargano I know you can hear me... You and me have a never ending war between us. At Takeover New York we're meeting in a Street Fight. But when I win I'm taking something away from you. The NXT Television Championship. You may be the first Champion of that Title Johnny and you have a nice little reign going but here's the truth Johnny.... At Takeover, I'm taking that Championship from you."

This causes Johnny Gargano to storm the ring from behind and attacks Ciampa. Gargano is all over his former friend throwing rights and lefts. Ciampa shoves him off and slides out of the ring running up the ramp to give himself some space.

Gargano stands on the Turnbuckle taunting his former Friend. Ciampa points at Gargano as Gargano holds his NXT TV Title high.

MATCH 7
NON Title
Single Match
(If Black wins he gets a shot at Dream's North American Title at New York)
Aleister Black VS Velveteen Dream(c)

Dream and Black exchange suplexs and tie ups. Back and fourth. Dream hits a clothesline but Black quickly to his feet goes for Black Mass and Dream ducks under. Both men stare at each other smirking. Black extends his hand trying to shake it but Dream slaps it away not in the mood. Dream poses for the crowd despite this as Black connects with a Black Mass dropping the North American Champion. Black hooks the leg but all of a sudden Roderick Strong charges the ring and begins attacking both Men drawing a DQ.

Winner: None. Double DQ

Strong delivers Black and Dream with the End of Heartache leaving both men down on the mat. Strong slides out of the ring and grabs the North American Championship holding it high above his head. He walks backstage with the Championship as the fans boo leaving Black and the Dream to look on wondering what just happened..

After a commercial break we see Roderick Strong celebrating in the locker room with the Undisputed ERA as he holds the North American Title high. The celebration is cut short as General Manager William Regal enters the room.

Regal: "Roderick you know why I'm here. That North American Championship does not belong to you. Hand it over please."

The Undisputed ERA moans until Strong shushes them.

Strong: "Guys it's okay. Look I made a point tonight Regal, the NXT North American Title Match at Takeover New York, I want in."

He hands the Title back to Regal. Regal considering this nods his head.

Regal: "Very well Roderick Strong. You made a point so I'll tell you what I'll do. At Takeover New York it will be Velveteen Dream versus Aleister Black versus Roderick Strong in a Triple Threat Match for the North American Championship."

Strong: "I like that."

MATCH 8
Non Title
Piper Niven(c) VS Isla Dawn

Niven charges Dawn but she sidesteps her as Niven crashes into the corner. Dawn throws some right hands but Piper shoves her off and nails a clothesline as the NXT UK Women's Champion battles back. Dawn hits a Dropkick and gets a 2 count. Dawn stomps away but Niven battles back lifting Dawn up for a body slam crashing Dawn hard to the mat. Dawn lying on the mat as Niven runs off the ropes hitting the Senton crashing hard on Dawn who screams in pain. Niven picks up Dawn and drops her with a DDT and hooks the leg. 1....2....3

Winner: Piper Niven

Niven plays to the crowd holding her Women's Championship high but then Io Shirai walks down to the ring. She slides in and stares Niven down pointing to Niven's Title in her hands. Niven smiles and nods accepting the challenge.

Shirai grins back as she leaves the ring having her Title shot at New York.

MATCH 9
6 Man Tag Team Match
Winning Team decides Stipulation for NXT Championship at New York
Kushida and The Street Profits VS Undisputed ERA

Winners: None Double Disqualification
Old 09-14-2023, 01:47 AM   #24
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

NXT PRESENTS....TAKEOVER: NEW YORK

JULY WEEK 1

Matches

NXT Championship
TBA
Adam Cole(c) W/ Undisputed ERA VS Kushida

NXT Women's Championship
Submission Match
Shayna Baszler(c) W/ The Queens Army VS Rhea Ripley

NXT UK Championship
James Storm(c) VS Eric Young W/ Sanity

NXT UK Women's Championship
Piper Niven(c) VS Io Shirai

NXT Television Championship
Street Fight

Johnny Gargano(c) VS Tommaso Ciampa

NXT North American Championship
Triple Threat Match
Velveteen Dream(c) VS Aleister Black VS Roderick Strong

Single Match
Bianca Belair VS Mia Yim

Last edited by johnstone1987; 09-14-2023 at 02:03 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »