Home

One Scudetto In Rome....

This is a discussion on One Scudetto In Rome.... within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2013, 08:21 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: One Scudetto In Rome....

Very cool to see Roma. I have seen them multiple times, one of the most distinguished and balanced programs in domestic soccer today.

Good luck.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #10
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Looking forward to this one, sliders im trying along with krebsters tactics. To see how Bradley plays as well.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:55 PM   #11
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the encouragement, I sincerely hope you like it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2013, 06:51 AM   #12
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Wow!! Great early win, cheers!!
Old 01-29-2013, 08:10 AM   #13
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Wow!! Great early win, cheers!!
Oh I was so pumped, I just wish I would have saved that match saving clearance by Burdisso.I got a PS3 trophy for it and everything.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:13 AM   #14
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Orion and Hurst. I am also PES in ML and have a great time on pitch, but ML gets repetitive along with transfer problems, etc. My question is have you guys found definite settings that give you different types of games on the pitch along with a challenge, but a realistic challenge( not feel cheated). FIFA CM looks more involved and a lot more to offer to keep it going, if you are like me and love the manager aspects as well, been a long time FM player as well. You both seem to have a good grasp of game and hoping if I should give it a go as well.

Thanks.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:24 AM   #15
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Orion and Hurst. I am also PES in ML and have a great time on pitch, but ML gets repetitive along with transfer problems, etc. My question is have you guys found definite settings that give you different types of games on the pitch along with a challenge, but a realistic challenge( not feel cheated). FIFA CM looks more involved and a lot more to offer to keep it going, if you are like me and love the manager aspects as well, been a long time FM player as well. You both seem to have a good grasp of game and hoping if I should give it a go as well.

Thanks.
I has both PES and FIFA and to me it was no contest, FIFA was the better game. Of course both games have their strengths and weaknesses and neither is perfect, but FIFA's sliders, licenses, and Career mode make it the better game. I've have a slider set posted in the FIFA forum which a few people have seemed to like, use that on legendary with Manual controls, and a strict board and I promise you you'll have a great experience. As for FM, If I didn't have the commitments that I do I'd be all over it, but with a wife and 4 kids its just too life altering LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2013, 09:00 AM   #16
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I has both PES and FIFA and to me it was no contest, FIFA was the better game. Of course both games have their strengths and weaknesses and neither is perfect, but FIFA's sliders, licenses, and Career mode make it the better game. I've have a slider set posted in the FIFA forum which a few people have seemed to like, use that on legendary with Manual controls, and a strict board and I promise you you'll have a great experience. As for FM, If I didn't have the commitments that I do I'd be all over it, but with a wife and 4 kids its just too life altering LOL
Thanks! for your honest feedback.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »