Home

A-Brod's RANDOMIZED WWE 2K15 Universe Mode!

This is a discussion on A-Brod's RANDOMIZED WWE 2K15 Universe Mode! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2014, 07:08 AM   #25
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A-Brod's RANDOMIZED WWE 2K15 Universe Mode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Love your write ups but I will say one thing...your tag team names are KILLING ME!!! Sorry but its hard to take them seriously. Just my opinion.
xD I totally can see what you're saying. Names like the Lucky Rocks... Yeah it is kinda ridiculous haha. One thing though, I may change a couple of team names, but the Lusos are staying the same
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

I make awesome sports designs on Instagram: @abrodgraffix

A-Brod's WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of the Randomizer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 03:23 PM   #26
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Match Card Prediction:

Pre-Show: Tyson Kidd vs. ???

An anonymous wrestler has chosen to face Tyson Kidd and "do whatever he has to" to shut Kidd up. He also wants to "restore justice," which makes me wonder who this Superstar is. All of the former Shield members are already in matches, so it can't be one of the Hounds of Justice. I guess we'll find out...

United States Championship Match: Undertaker (c) vs Big E

This may be the first time EVER that Undertaker has kicked off a PPV. That's only because there are so many awesome matches on tonight's card that his title defense had to go first. Big E earned the sole contendership for Taker's title, and the two will face off for the United States championship.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match: The Lusos (c) vs The Alliance

Barrett and Rusev have "held" the titles on Raw for the past two weeks. However, the rightful champs, the Lusos, need to win tonight or else The Alliance will take power. Even though both Barrett and Rusev are beasts, they haven't shown great chemistry as a team. The Lusos, backed by the fans, likely will retain, since Harper and Uso seem to be on the same page.

Intercontinental Championship Extreme Rules Match: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

While Kingston has won some huge matches this month on SmackDown, Dean Ambrose made a huge appearance last Friday to announce his goal: the Intercontinental Championship. This will be the first Extreme Rules match of the night, and we all know that Dean Ambrose thrives in matches with weapons.

World Tag Team Championship Elimination Match: The Mega Powers (c) vs The Lucky Rocks

In a match with three future Hall of Famers and an up-and-comer who attaked the World Heavyweight Champion, it's gonna be a challenge for the winning team to pin BOTH of their opponents, let alone one of them. If Rocky and Graves can somehow eliminate both Cena and Orton, we'll have new champions.

World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Extreme Rules Match: Adrian Neville (c) vs. Mr. Irrelevant Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins

Whew, what a title to maybe the most entertaining match on the card. With Neville showing signs of frustration after having a winless month of April, he has to overcome all odds and either pin Rollins or Reigns. Both contenfers have something that the champ doesn't: momentum. We'll see if Neville can achieve a huge underdog victory.

WWE Championship Triple Threat Extreme Rules Match: Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Cesaro vs. Batista

In the main event of the night, Bray Wyatt has to defend against new babyface Cesaro and the returning Evolution's Batista. Any of these three men could come away with the top prize in the WWE tonight. Cesaro has pinned the champ, while Batista always has Triple H watching his back. What does Bray have? Well, as of right now, the WWE Championship.

Who do you guys think will win each of these matches? I'd love to see some predictions.
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

Old 12-16-2014, 03:47 PM   #27
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

My predictions

Kidd get his *** kicked every week, I'm sure whoever takes him on is gonna beat him.

It's the Undertaker in a U.S title match, no way he loses.

Like you said, the Lusos have chemistry. They'll win.

Intercontinental Championship Extreme Rules Match: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

Ambrose is way more hardcore than Kofi, he'll win the title.

World Tag Team Championship Elimination Match: The Mega Powers (c) vs The Lucky Rocks

The Lucky Rocks win due to a miscommunication between Orton and Cena.

World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Extreme Rules Match: Adrian Neville (c) vs. Mr. Irrelevant Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins

Neville hasn't been that impressive recently. Didn't he lose to Sami Zayn? I bet Rollins walks out with the title.

WWE Championship Triple Threat Extreme Rules Match: Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Cesaro vs. Batista

Wyatt somehow walks out with the title.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:14 PM   #28
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrod266
xD I totally can see what you're saying. Names like the Lucky Rocks... Yeah it is kinda ridiculous haha. One thing though, I may change a couple of team names, but the Lusos are staying the same
The entire combining of guys names to make team names is one of the things that drove me crazy with WWE. Its just lazy IMO.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-16-2014, 04:25 PM   #29
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
The entire combining of guys names to make team names is one of the things that drove me crazy with WWE. Its just lazy IMO.
I thought it was a punny name actually, but it is exactly that: a combination of names. I can start calling the teams by their members instead of the nicknames, but again, I see what you're saying.
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

Last edited by abrod266; 12-16-2014 at 05:25 PM.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:27 PM   #30
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove

Neville hasn't been that impressive recently. Didn't he lose to Sami Zayn? I bet Rollins walks out with the title.
Yeah, Neville did lose to Zayn off interference from Graves. But then again, I'm trying to give Zayn a bit of a push for the future, and he already has a win over Ryback too, so losing to Zayn isn't a bad thing necessarily.

Then again, as World Heavyweight Champ, Neville shouldn't be losing to ANYONE lol.
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

Old 12-16-2014, 05:33 PM   #31
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrod266

Match Card Prediction:

??? Def. Tyson Kidd

Undertaker def. Big E

The Lusos def The Alliance

Dean Ambrose def. Kofi Kingston

The Mega Powers def The Lucky Rocks

Roman Reigns pins Rollins

Batista pins Wyatt

Who do you guys think will win each of these matches? I'd love to see some predictions.
My predictions are above

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 06:06 PM   #32
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
My predictions are above
I think I basically agree with all of these predictions… except Kidd. I really want to do something with that match that might catch EVERYONE by surprise.
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »