Home

WWE Universe: Generation X

This is a discussion on WWE Universe: Generation X within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2014, 09:36 PM   #9
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WWE Universe: Generation X

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Like it. Can't wait to see more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
Amazing start, I can't wait for more. I'll be following!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmParess
Really well done and using a great mix of styles for your presentation. I'll be reading
Thanks for tuning in guys, I'm happy this turned out to be a good read for you guys.

Since I have the digital copy of WWE 2k15, I have to wait until this PSN situation gets under control. I'm ready to get NXT underway and introduce some new competition.
Old 12-25-2014, 10:50 PM   #10
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

This is absolutely sick man. I gotta ask though, how long did it take to get everything together (in game pics, soundfiles, etc) and write this up? I can tell this was a lot of work.
Old 12-26-2014, 12:50 AM   #11
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
This is absolutely sick man. I gotta ask though, how long did it take to get everything together (in game pics, soundfiles, etc) and write this up? I can tell this was a lot of work.
Thanks man. Overall, about 14 hours. Spent most of the time reading through a few WWE Universes, trying to get some ideas to click.

Then pacing whether I actually wanted to go through with this, cause I know it's going to be a lot work with details.

I don't to write up a match in summary, I want you to read a match as if you can visualize, no offense to the guys, I understand the time and effort you put in to crank out some really great stuff.

Bottom line, once I got a few CAWs (And I got this one I'm dying to debut, total joker-like badass), I started to put the show in motion. I think the actual process took about three hours, just make sure everything flow properly. So I'm assuming the next show should take about 2-2 1/2 hours to get done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2014, 09:06 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Damn man mine which is basic custom made graphics took a wile this is impressive
Old 12-26-2014, 11:55 PM   #13
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamyice
Thanks man. Overall, about 14 hours. Spent most of the time reading through a few WWE Universes, trying to get some ideas to click.

Then pacing whether I actually wanted to go through with this, cause I know it's going to be a lot work with details.

I don't to write up a match in summary, I want you to read a match as if you can visualize, no offense to the guys, I understand the time and effort you put in to crank out some really great stuff.

Bottom line, once I got a few CAWs (And I got this one I'm dying to debut, total joker-like badass), I started to put the show in motion. I think the actual process took about three hours, just make sure everything flow properly. So I'm assuming the next show should take about 2-2 1/2 hours to get done.
Gotcha. So in order to get these photos on your computer, you share them to FB or Twitter and then get them to an image hosting site correct? I'm thinking of having pictures for PPV's, or at least the more important ones.
Old 12-27-2014, 01:55 AM   #14
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermc
Damn man mine which is basic custom made graphics took a wile this is impressive
Thanks man. Yours looking good nonetheless, liking the Jim Ross podcast show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Gotcha. So in order to get these photos on your computer, you share them to FB or Twitter and then get them to an image hosting site correct? I'm thinking of having pictures for PPV's, or at least the more important ones.
Yeah, that's pretty much about it.

It's all done in flow. Screen the match up, upload it, and I downsize it, upload it to a host, and insert it in it's place all while the entrances are being done.

Either, I play/watch certain matches and write it up, and on to the next one.

I use postimage.org, no sign up unless you want to. No ads on the site, so it's pretty clean and light. Been using it for about a year now, and all my screens have remain viewable since.
Old 12-29-2014, 04:49 AM   #15
MVP

infamyice's Arena

(AP)-- Just before Monday Night Raw went off air, the landscape of the company has been shooked in a major way. Vince McMahon introduced Hall of Famer, Shawn Michaels, as the new Smackdown General Manager and it no doubt won the fans over. Respectively, Triple H was named RAW's General Manager.

Just after RAW went off, on the WWE Network, both Triple H and Shawn Michaels were in a heated argument, with Shawn being moreso reluctant to escalate the verbal back and forth. Ultimately, it lead down to both GMs drafting superstars to their brand shows.

The WWE Champion, Daniel Bryan was exempted from the draft as he will reign as Champion of both brands, along with the WWE Tag Team Champions, The Usos.

The Intercontinental and United States Champion will both represent the Singles Division of the respective brand their drafted to.

All WWE Divas were excluded from the draft and rebranded as NXT Divas. The WWE Divas title will now be defunct and the current Divas Champion, AJ Lee will be awarded the NXT Women's Championship in place.

The remaining WWE Superstars will fall in supplement for the NXT promotion. At any time, A NXT Superstar can be called up to either brand and sign for an exclusive brand contract.

RAW Draft (Triple H)

Cesaro Raw's #1 Draft Pick
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Alberto Del Rio
Dean Ambrose
Batista
Chris Jericho
Booker T
Jack Swagger
Bad New Barrett
Rusev
Curtis Axel
Damien Sandow
Mark Henry

Fandango

Smackdown Draft (Shawn Michaels)
John Cena Smackdown's #1 Draft Pick
Bray Wyatt
Kane
Luke Harper
Cody Rhodes
Rey Mysterio
Erick Rowan
Rob Van Dam
Big E
Big Show
Ryback
Goldust
The Miz
Road Dogg Jesse James
Dolph Ziggler
R-Truth
Bad A$$ Billy Gunn

NXT
Adrian Neville
Marcus Brown (CAW)
Adam Wolf (CAW)
Eugene Muciarone (CAW)
Star Lord (CAW)
Konner
Victor
Chris Ventus (CAW)
Big E
Phantom (CAW)
Kofi Kingston
Sami Zayn
Titus O'Neil
Bo Dallas
Darren Young
Justin Gabriel
Tyson Kidd
Santino Marella
Corey Graves
Xavier Woods
-----
AJ Lee
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Summer Rae
Cameron
Naomi
Tamina Snuka
Natalya
Charlotte

Last edited by infamyice; 01-05-2015 at 01:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2014, 06:51 AM   #16
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Title History post is updated. NXT show up next.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »