Home

No Fancy Title Needed (A WWE Universe)

This is a discussion on No Fancy Title Needed (A WWE Universe) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2015, 11:29 PM   #9
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: No Fancy Title Needed (A WWE Universe)

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 01-23-2015 at 11:33 PM.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:42 AM   #10
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Year One/April/Week Two

[Triple H is in the ring, talking about the upcoming PPV, Backlash.]

Triple H: It seems like we need a number one contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. I mean, I know Randy Orton defeated Brock Lesnar last Monday night. But c'mon. We have already seen that show before. So, let me introduce you to the NEW, number one contender. The person who will compete with Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash........Seth Rollins!

[Seth Rollins comes down to the ring and takes the microphone away from Triple H.]

Seth Rollins: Thank you Hunter. All of these people know that I am the true number one contender. Not John Cena, not Randy Orton, not Roman Reigns. At Backlash Brock, you can kiss your title goodbye because unlike the rest of the roster......I am not scared of you.

[Vince McMahon's music hits and the crowd erupts as Vince makes his way down to the ring. He grabs a mic, then climbs in through the middle ropes.]

Vince McMahon: Hello Hunter. I have been away from WWE for a while now, spending more time with my wife Linda back in Connecticut. I thought I had left the company in good hands with you and Stephanie in charge. Imagine my surprise when I took a look at the ratings so far this year. This was the least watched WrestleMania in the history of the WWE. This past Wrestlemania was worse than 11. And we all know how bad that was. Bottomline is, the fans are tired of the same stuff every week. We need more rivalries, we need powerful champions, we need better match quality overall. So, in the interest of fairness, I have decided to relieve you of your duties as COO. I have hired somebody that I believe can make this company lively again. We have not always gotten along, but I always do as you would say Hunter "Whats best for business". So, I introduce to you, your new WWE COO....Paul Heyman!

[Paul Heyman comes out onto the stage as the crowd goes nuts.]

Paul Heyman: Thank you Mr. McMahon. Now, Triple H, I know that you are not the COO anymore.....since I am. But, you are still an active competitor in the WWE. So tonight, I am in the mood for a tag team match. The winners will face each other on Smackdown for the right to face my former client Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash. It will be none other than John Cena and Triple H versus Seth Rollins and Randy Orton!!

I have also decided that tonight we will mark the end of an age. I have decided to unify the Intercontinental and the United States Championships. Tonight, Rusev will take on Bad News Barrett to see which title will stay in the WWE.

Don't worry though. We will be bringing two new titles into the fold. I have always felt that this company needs to be a little more extreme. A little more hardcore if you will. So tonight, it will be the Big Show, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Owens, and Luke Harper in a fatal four way match for the Hardcore Championship.

Also tonight, we will be starting a tournament for the new WWE Cruiserweight Championship. The eight men of my choosing will battle it out and the finals will take place in three weeks at WWE Backlash.

Match #1: Heath Slater vs. Finn Balor [Cruiserweight Quarterfinal]

Spoiler

[Backstage, Triple H, Kane, Big Show, and Rollins are talking over Triple H losing his power.]

Seth Rollins: You and Cena vs. Me and Orton? That is just not fair. I cannot trust Orton. He has it out for me since I attacked him last year and put him on the shelf for months. You have to do something Hunter!

Triple H: I'm thinking. I'm thinking.

Seth Rollins: I got it! So we get tagged in together. And, you can just lay down for me. I will get the win and fight Orton on Smackdown for the right to take on Brock at Backlash. Just as you wanted.

[Triple H raises an eyebrow.]

Triple H: Yeah, that sounds great. Let's do it.

[Rollins exits the locker room.]

Kane: Are you really going to do it?

Triple H: The Authority needs the championship back where it belongs. If I can win the title, I will be one step closer to getting my job back as COO. I can boycott my title appearances and the ratings will go down for sure. However, we need Rollins on our team.....

Big Show: My match is next. Time to bring the Hardcore Title back to The Authority where it belongs.

Match #2: Dean Ambrose vs. Big Show vs. Kevin Owens vs. Luke Harper [Hardcore Championship]

Spoiler

[Backstage, Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter enter Paul Heyman's office. Paul is sitting at his desk, with his feet propped up.]

Paul Heyman: Jack Swagger......Zeb Colter, what can I do for you gentlemen?

Zeb Colter: What is this travesty? You are having a title unification match between a Brit and a Russian? This is unamerican. My guy Jack Swagger deserves the chance to defeat these two foreigners tonight. Make it a triple threat match.

Paul Heyman: Now Zeb, you know I can't do that. But I tell you what I will do. Jack Swagger will get his chance because right now I am naming him the official number one contender for whatever title lives on tonight. We'll make the match for this week's Smackdown. How does that sound?

Match #3: Bo Dallas vs. Xavier Woods [Cruiserweight Quarterfinal]

Spoiler

Match #4: Bad News Barrett vs. Rusev [Title Unification Match]

Spoiler

[John Cena is walking through the hallway when he bumps into Randy Orton, who is getting a cup of coffee.]

John Cena: Listen, I know you have history with both Triple H and Seth Rollins for taking you out last year. I respect that. I don't like the two myself. But this is about getting back what is mine, the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. And if I have to team with Triple H in order to get it back, then so be it. I don't want to fight you because we share a common hatred for those two. But get in my way and I will have no problem stepping on the Viper's head.

Randy Orton: Well, that's good to hear. You just worry about Triple H not turning on you and leaving you out to dry. I know these two. I have worked with them closely. They only care about themselves. I know Rollins. His number one goal is to get the WWE World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He would do anything for it. Even coexist with me. Triple H, however, has already had the gold. He is always thinking. So out there tonight, your little salute, your corny little catchphrases......aren't going to do you any good. I will win this match tonight. And then after I beat Rollins on Smackdown, I will go on to face Brock at Backlash. Can you see that?

[Orton waves his hand in front of his face like Cena]

Match #5: The Brotherhood vs. Lucha Dragons

Spoiler

[Backstage, Big Show is celebrating with the rest of The Authority over his Hardcore Championship win.]

Seth Rollins: Well, this is it. Time for me to fulfill my destiny of becoming WWE World Heavyweight Champion!

[Triple H walks up to him.]

Triple H: There is just one problem with that. My destiny is to become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Seth Rollins: What are you talking about?

Triple H: I am going to Backlash to face Brock Lesnar. See you out there kid.

[Seth Rollins looks at Kane in bewilderment as Triple H leaves the locker room.]

Main Event: Randy Orton/Seth Rollins vs. Triple H/John Cena

Spoiler

[Kane picks up Rollins and carries him to the back as Raw goes off the air.]

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 01-30-2015 at 01:09 PM.
Old 01-24-2015, 01:58 PM   #11
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Smackdown Preview

Spoiler

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 01-30-2015 at 11:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2015, 06:24 PM   #12
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

--New COO Paul Heyman has decided to make some drastic changes to the roster that he claims will be better for the WWE. He announced today that the brand split is officially over. Though many believed that it was over once the World Heavyweight Championship and the WWE Championship were united, today we know for sure that that is the case. Heyman also said to expect some main event superstars to be moved down to NXT.

Paul Heyman: I don't want people to think of NXT as just a developing promotion. Wrestlers that currently do not have anything going on storyline-wise will be able to go there to train and to work on their match mechanics. They will be able to be moved up at anytime, but expect most of the transactions to happen at the end of each month.

By doing this, Heyman has cancelled WWE Main Event and will televise NXT instead. Here is the first look at the roster for the month of April:

Roman Reigns
Sheamus
Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Mark Henry
Erick Rowan
Zack Ryder
Hideo Itami
Justin Gabriel
Titus O'Neil
Sami Zayn
Big E
Kofi Kingston
Curtis Axel
Ryback

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 01-24-2015 at 11:14 PM.
Old 01-24-2015, 07:39 PM   #13
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Match #1: Curtis Axel def. Zack Ryder by Perfect Plex.

Match #2: Big E. def. Cesaro with a falling slam.

Match #3: Damian Mizdow def. Sheamus by DQ after Sheamus hit Mizdow with a chair.

Match #4: The Miz def. Hideo Itami by Skull Crushing Finale.

Match #5: Erick Rowan def. Justin Gabriel by Torture Rack.

Match #6: Kofi Kingston def. Mark Henry by Trouble in Paradise.

Main Event: Titus O'Neil def. Dolph Ziggler by Clash of the Titus.

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 01-24-2015 at 07:42 PM.
Old 01-24-2015, 10:44 PM   #14
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good RAW episode.

Interesting announcements too.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-24-2015, 10:56 PM   #15
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Good RAW episode.

Interesting announcements too.
Thanks. With the first week's episodes I was symbolizing how the current WWE product is kind of like Universe mode. Random things happening and bad logic, so people can pretty much skip those. I am figuring to incorporate some minor storylines in NXT after Backlash. I also have a different rankings system than the one in Universe so that is why I was able to do away with the brand split. Right now, I am trying to get some storylines off of the ground while distancing superstars in the ranks.

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 01-24-2015 at 11:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2015, 10:18 AM   #16
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

[Triple H's music plays as the new Hardcore Champion Big Show, Kane, Triple H, and Seth Rollins make their way to the ring to start off the show. Triple H grabs the mic. Triple H talked about how unfair it was that he was stripped of the role of COO and how Paul Heyman was named in his place. He also talked about how Heyman tried to pit Rollins and Triple H against one another.]

Triple H: But it isn't going to work. Unlike Seth's former buddies Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose, I believe in Seth Rollins. I know that Seth will bring the WWE World Heavyweight Championship back to The Authority.

[Triple H then talks how Randy Orton and Cena cost him a chance to go to Backlash to meet WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar.]

Triple H: I blame Randy Orton. Instead of having a traditional match and keeping it in the ring, he decided that he wanted to brawl all over the building. But most of all, I blame you John Cena. You see, you lost it for us. It could have been you and me tonight for the right to go to Backlash.

[John Cena's music plays and Cena comes out onto the stage.]

John Cena: Don't be disappointed Triple H. Because it still can be John Cena vs. Triple H on Smackdown tonight!

[Paul Heyman comes over the titantron.]

Paul Heyman: Now, calm down you two. We can't just be giving away matches of this caliber on television. But I tell you what, in two weeks at Backlash it will be none other than Triple H vs. John Cena. Until then, Triple H......tonight I am giving you the night off. John, you will be able to get a little revenge for the ending of the tag match Monday night. You will be taking on none other than Kane.

[Paul Heyman then speaks for the fans and viewers as everyone else in the segment make their exits.]

Paul Heyman: Also tonight, we will see two more matches in the Cruiserweight Championship tournament, The Usos will defend their WWE Tag Team Championships against The Brotherhood, and we have a return match from RAW as Rusev will face Bad News Barrett to unify the United States and Intercontinental Title.

Match #1: Tyson Kidd vs. R-Truth [Cruiserweight Quarterfinal]

Spoiler

[Backstage, Justin Roberts is conducting an interview with Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter.]

Zeb Colter: It's pretty simple Justin. Like the illegal immigrants that cross our borders, Bad News Barrett and Rusev are taking away opportunities from Real Americans like Jack Swagger. Swagger's opportunity has been taken away from him until we have one champion. And right now, if you excuse me, Jack and I are going to go down to make sure that that is what happens.

Match #2: Bad News Barrett vs. Rusev [US/IC Championship Unification]

Spoiler

Match #3: Adrian Neville vs. Fandango [Cruiserweight Quarterfinal]

Spoiler

[Backstage, Triple H and Kane of The Authority are talking about Kane's match against John Cena.]

Triple H: Alright Kane. Your match with John Cena is next. I want you to take him out. I want you to hurt him so bad, that he will not be able to make it to Backlash. I want him to pay for losing the match on Monday Night which cost me a chance at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. You got that?

Kane: Don't worry Hunter. John Cena will pay. I just wanted you to know that I only helped Seth win the match for his team to keep The Authority together. I could have not intervened, but then Seth would have been angry for not getting help. He is the future and we need him.

Triple H: I know, I know. Listen, don't worry about that. Just worry about Cena. Take him out.

[Elsewhere in the arena, Justin Roberts is interviewing John Cena.]

Justin Roberts: John, you didn't get what you wanted tonight which was a match against Triple H. What you did get though, from our new COO Paul Heyman, was another member of The Authority in Kane. Your thoughts?

John Cena: Triple H blamed me for the loss on Monday night? How typical. I had Seth Rollins beat in the middle of the ring beat. Then, his stooge Kane decided he was going to come down and chokeslam me through the mat. That's fine, though. Because tonight I am going to get some revenge on the Big Red Machine. Then, at Backlash, it's you and me Triple H.

Match #4: John Cena vs. Kane

Spoiler

[Daniel Bryan's music comes over the PA system. Daniel Bryan makes his way to the ring and grabs a microphone. He talks about how he has much respect for Dolph Ziggler after their match two weeks ago at Wrestlemania. He says that now that he is 100% recovered from his neck injury, he has another goal in mind.]

Daniel Bryan: That goal is to once again become WWE World Heavyweight Champion!!

Cue Wyatt video. Bray Wyatt's voice comes over the PA system.

Bray Wyatt: (Laughs) Daniel Bryan. The fans cheer for you. You are their hero. You make them think that even the tiny man at the bottom of the food chain can triumph. You say you want to become WWE Champion? Well, how can a hero claim his prize when he has unfinished business? (Laughs)

[Cue Wyatt video. Daniel Bryan stands in the ring puzzled and then exits

Match #5: The Usos (c) vs. The Brotherhood [Tag Team Championship]

Spoiler

[In the Authority's suite, Triple H is berating Kane and Big Show over Kane's loss to John Cena earlier in the night.]

Triple H: I can't believe this. I mean, I ask you two to go down there and do one little thing.....

[Seth Rollins opens the door and comes in to talk to Triple H.]

Triple H: At least I can count on Seth to get the job done. Seth, tonight is your big night. There is no Dean Ambrose nor Roman Reigns to hold you back. You are the future of the WWE. The only thing standing between you and the Backlash main event is Randy Orton. Since apparently you can't count on these two, I have a plan......

[Elsewhere, Justin Roberts is interviewing Randy Orton.]

Justin Roberts: Well, Randy Orton. The time is finally here. You versus Seth Rollins. The winner goes to Backlash to face Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Randy Orton: Triple H, you and Seth Rollins beat me down last year and left me for dead. You both turned your backs on me. You see, Triple H has always been jealous of my prominence in WWE echelons. In the Attitude Era, as much as Triple H wanted to be main event player, he was always behind Steve Austin and The Rock. I, on the other hand, was Undisputed WWE Champion and the face of the company. I was at the top. Tonight, I will be one spot closer to getting back there. And after I am done with Seth Rollins, the future of the WWE will once again be me.

Main Event: Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton [No. 1 Contendership (WWE World Championship)]

Spoiler

[Cena puts his head in his hands and realizes what he has done. He then argues with the ref then decides to give him an AA as well. Triple H grabs Rollins by the foot and pulls him out of the ring and they make their way to the back. Cena stands at the ropes, telling Triple H to come back so they can finish it. Little does he know that Orton is right behind him. Cena turns around to check on Orton and Orton delivers an RKO to Cena to end the show.]

Updated Card

Seth Rollins vs. Brock Lesnar (c) [WWE World Heavyweight Championship]

John Cena vs. Triple H

Cruiserweight Championship Finals

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 01-30-2015 at 08:32 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »