Home

No Fancy Title Needed (A WWE Universe)

This is a discussion on No Fancy Title Needed (A WWE Universe) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2015, 06:23 PM   #17
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: No Fancy Title Needed (A WWE Universe)

Sorry guys for the lack of updates. I am a full time dad, I work full time, and I am a full time student. With work, busy with school this week, and doing my taxes, I haven't had time to finish my Smackdown show. It will definitely be done tomorrow. I appreciate you guy's patience.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:53 PM   #18
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 01-30-2015 at 08:04 PM.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:52 PM   #19
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Those power rankings are extremely cool.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:55 PM   #20
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Those power rankings are extremely cool.
Thanks. I have a program that keeps the rankings for me. It is primarily used for Fire Pro but I have adapted it to WWE. Thanks for reading.
Old 01-30-2015, 11:45 PM   #21
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Raw Preview

Spoiler

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 01-30-2015 at 11:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2015, 11:14 AM   #22
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Year One/April/Week Three

[John Cena's music starts up and Cena makes his way out of the back to the ring. He climbs in the ring and grabs a microphone. He talks about what happened on Smackdown with the number one contender match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.]

John Cena: I came out to make sure that an injustice didn't happen. I took out Triple H, Kane, but then I made a big mistake. I cost Randy Orton the WWE Championship opportunity. I received an RKO for my efforts, and whether that was justified or not, I want Randy Orton to come out so I can make things right.

[Randy Orton's music hits and Orton comes down to the ring and climbs in. He grabs a mic.]

John Cena: I am sorry Randy. I made a mistake hitting Rollins with the AA and costing you the match. I just wanted to apologize in front of all of these fans to you.

Randy Orton: John.......you and I have a lot of history together. We have been allies, we have been enemies. The one thing though that I have never asked you was for help. I had the match under control. I had Rollins beat in the middle of the ring. I took down The Authority's stooge Kane. I would have taken down Triple H as well, had you not came down to try to help. You got me disqualified and for that I do blame you......

[Triple H's music comes over the PA system and Triple H, Kane, and Seth Rollins come out onto the stage.]

Seth Rollins: Orton, you never had me beat because I am the best in the WWE. Last week alone I defeated the two top faces in the company. On RAW I defeated you John Cena when nobody thought I could do it. Then, on Smackdown, I defeated you Randy Orton when nobody thought I could do it. You two losers have fun fighting with each other while I main event Backlash in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match. I will beat Brock Lesnar. I will walk out as the WWE World Champion. Live with it.

[Triple H talks about how Cena screwed Orton over.]

Triple H: I know if somebody did that to me, I would make sure to get even with them. In fact, I think it would be best for business if Randy Orton fought John Cena tonight!

[Paul Heyman comes over the titantron.]

Paul Heyman: Hunter, too bad you are not in charge anymore. I am. You see, tonight John Cena will not be taking on Randy Orton in one on one competition. Tonight, John Cena and Randy Orton will team up against The Authority's Kane and Seth Rollins. And to make sure nothing funny happens, I am barring all other competitors from ringside!

[Rollins starts having a hissy fit on the stage when he hears this and starts yelling and complaining to Triple H. The Authority walk backstage as John Cena and Randy Orton stare face to face at each other before being separated by WWE referees and officials.]

Match #1: Big Show (c) vs. ??? [Hardcore Championship]
Spoiler

[Backstage, Paul Heyman has pulled Lana, Rusev, Bad News Barrett, Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter into his office. Heyman talks about last weeks assault that Rusev and Barrett put on Swagger.]

Paul Heyman: We can't have this sort of thing going on in my company. I promised the fans that there would be a title unification and there will be one. Now, I know that you three (points at Barrett, Lana and Rusev) have been working together for the past week in order to not lose your titles. Maybe not even work together. It might be more like having an understanding. Regardless, I do not care. Because at Backlash, it is going to be you Rusev vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Jack Swagger in a triple threat match for the United States and Intercontinental Championships. There will be no count outs. There will be no disqualifications. There must be a winner. Tonight, however, we are going to get a little taste of the match because Jack Swagger will be going up against you Rusev. Good luck to both of you

[Barrett, Lana, and Rusev leave angrily while Swagger and Colter talk it over.]

[Elsewhere, Justin Roberts is interviewing Heath Slater.]

Justin Roberts: Heath Slater, tonight you can cement your place in the card for Backlash for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship if you can get past Xavier Woods. Your thoughts?

Heath Slater: Woods, you and I scored big upsets over our competition last week. This week your run comes to an end. I am the one man band and up next I will show why I am the next Cruiserweight Champion. Time for you to play your last tune.

Match #2: Heath Slater vs. Xavier Woods [Cruiserweight Semi-Final]

Spoiler

Match #3: Jack Swagger vs. Rusev
Spoiler

[Daniel Bryan walks his way through the backstage on his way to the ring. He will be taking on former Wyatt Family member Luke Harper in just a little while.]

Match #4: Bray Wyatt vs. Sin Cara

Spoiler

Match #5: Luke Harper vs. Daniel Bryan

Spoiler

[Backstage, Rusev and Lana are carrying their bags to the parking lot when Swagger attacks him by chopblocking him in the back of the leg. He then locks on the ankle lock again and Rusev screams in pain. Swagger then lets go and stomps on his head a few times for good measure.]

[Back inside the arena, Randy Orton is lacing up his boots when Cena walks in. Orton stands up.]

John Cena: Whoa, whoa. Hold on killer. I am not here to start anything or fight or anything like that. I just wanted to know if we are even remotely going to be on the same page? You see, we both have a common enemy and that is The Authority. I know that we, together, will not be able to end The Authority tonight. But what we can do, is kick their.....

[Randy Orton puts his hand up to silence Cena.

Randy Orton: Just so you know......you.....and I......we are not on the same page. We are not even in the same book. The only thing that we have in common is that we do not like The Authority. Stay out of my way tonight, Cena. I do not trust you. I do not like you. We are not friends.

[Orton walks out of his locker room.]

Main Event: Seth Rollins/Kane vs. John Cena/Randy Orton

Spoiler

[After the match, Kane ran in to attack Orton but Cena picked up Kane and gave him another Attitude Adjustment. Kane rolled out of the ring. Cena looked at Orton and Orton extended a hand thanking Cena for watching his back on the attempted attack by the Big Red Machine. Cena shook Orton's hand and the crowd goes nuts. Cena turns around and Rollins nails Orton from behind, which causes Orton to clothesline Cena from behind to the mat. While Cena recovers, Orton gets up and realizes it was Rollins. Rollins is taunting the fans as Orton prepares to strike. Rollins turns around and Orton delivers a devastating RKO. Rollins rolls out of the ring as Orton looks at him. Cena gets back up and only sees Orton in the ring. Thinking that Orton purposely attacked him, Cena spins Orton around and lifts him up on his shoulders. He drops Orton with an Attitude Adjustment and sticks his finger in Orton's unconscious face as the show comes to a close.]

Updated Card

Seth Rollins vs. Brock Lesnar (c) [WWE World Heavyweight Championship]

John Cena vs. Triple H

Heath Slater vs. ??? [Cruiserweight Championship]

Rusev vs. Bad New Barrett vs. Jack Swagger [US/IC Title Unification]

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 02-08-2015 at 12:22 AM.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:03 PM   #23
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Match #1: Kofi Kingston def. Mark Henry

Match #2: Ryback def. Cesaro

Match #3: Big E def. Curtis Axel

Match #4: Erick Rowan def. Justin Gabriel

Match #5: Hideo Itami def. Titus O'Neil

Match #6: Dolph Ziggler def. Damien Mizdow

Main Event: Sheamus def. The Miz
Old 02-06-2015, 09:02 PM   #24
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Smackdown Preview

Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »