Home

Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k15 Universe: Brand Split

This is a discussion on Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k15 Universe: Brand Split within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Who will be the better GM ?
Ric Flair (Raw) 3 75.00%
Vince McMahon (Smackdown) 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2015, 07:00 PM   #33
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k15 Universe: Brand Split

May Week 1
Raw
The first Raw after an action packed Extreme Rules PPV the Raw superstars look to bounce back. Can Ryback get back in the IC title contention, can any more superstars step up to the plate and try to take down Brock Lesnar the only way to find out is for Monday Night Raw to start…

1. Luke Harper vs Xavier Woods
After a distapointing loss at Extreme Rules go Harper make his way back at the IC title? Harper would dominate the match and end it quickly with a huge clothesline and get the pin. Winner: Luke Harper

2. Nikki Bella w/ Brie Bella vs Naomi
After a loss from her sister Sunday can Nikki take a chance and get ahead of other Divas for a shot at the title. Though Naomi would have other thoughts and would hit her with the Rear View and get the pin. Winner: Naomi

3. Fandango vs Chavo Guerro vs Adrian Neville
Adrian Neville is looking to make a huge impact in his debut match against the Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerro and Fandango. Neville would start off strong and prove why they say he is "The Man Gravity Forgot." Fandango was also able to get hits in t hough Chavo was able to wear down Neville and throw him out of the ring and hit Fandango with the Three Amigos. Winner: Chavo Guerro

4.Kofi Kingston vs Jeff Hardy w/ Matt Hardy
Hardy and Kingston put on a great a match as their quick and high-flying styles matched perfectly. Kingston would connect with Trouble in Paradise but Jeff would get the rope break. Until Hardy would be thrown to the corner and hit the Whisper in the Win and then get up and connect with the Swanton Bomb. Winner: Jeff Hardy w/Matt Hardy

5. Bad News Barret w/ William Regal vs Bo Dallas
Regal walks out with Barret stating “Barret is the best thing to happen to the WWE since I made my debut in this company. Mark my words Barret will be the next WWE Champion and that’s Bad News for Rhodes as he will be losing his title very very soon.” Dallas enters the ring but is dominated by Barret and is hit with the Bull Hammer and gets the pin. Winner: Bad News Barret

6. Cody Rhodes & Curtis Axel vs Ryback & his choice of partner
Rhodes and Axel would enter the ring and Rhodes would grap a mic saying “The man you call “The Big Guy” is nothing more than comedic joke and I proved that Sunday by winning my 3rd Intercontinental Championship. So now let me welcome you all for becoming champion and being able to show my “Dashing” face holding the championship.” Ryback enters the ring stating he had trouble finding a partner but the one got is someone Cody knows very well… Goldust.” The two men both enter the ring and the match begins. Axel starts with Ryback and gets easily overpowered by the big man. As Curtis goes to tag in Cody he moves away not allowing the tag. Curtis would then turn and walk into a Shell Shock and then the Curtain Call from Goldust and get the victory. Winner: Ryback & Goldust

7. Seth Rollins vs John Cena
This match started with both men locking up in the middle of the ring until Cena would over power Rollins. Though after that Seth would take control of the whole match and bring it to the outside. Cena would go to hit the F5 until he would be hit with a steel chair by Rollins. Seth would continue the assault and would drag Cena to the middle of the ring and place is head on top of the chair. Rollins would continue and set up for the Curb Stomp until Lesnar’s music would hit and enter the arena. Rollins would continue to hit the stomp but would flee the ring after Lesnar would charge the ring. Winner via DQ: John Cena

The show would end with Cena lying and bleeding in the middle of the ring and Rollins from the crowd with a smirk of pride and accomplishment on his face. With Lesnar and Heyman standing together in the ring with the WWE Championship held high. Though will Lesnar have the title much longer?

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 04-24-2015 at 12:22 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:16 PM   #34
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Breaking News
WWE. com has announced the release of The Hurricane, Alex Riley, Chris Sabin, Nick Magnus, David Otunga & Heat Slater. We hope you all the best in your future endevors. (Some superstars were in NXT or no longer needed)

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 04-23-2015, 09:43 PM   #35
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinkleyyy
Breaking News
WWE. com has announced the release of The Hurricane, Alex Riley, Chris Sabin, Nick Magnus, David Otunga & Heat Slater. We hope you all the best in your future endevors. (Some superstars were in NXT or no longer needed)
WOW, Nick Magnus gone, thats a bit shocking for sure. He is someone who could definitely be a future champion in WWE in real life I feel if he were to ever leave TNA.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2015, 10:01 PM   #36
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
WOW, Nick Magnus gone, thats a bit shocking for sure. He is someone who could definitely be a future champion in WWE in real life I feel if he were to ever leave TNA.

He's become a jobber and been losing ever match. I though he'd be a man I could call up at the right time but he never impressed me. Maybe one day he'll make a return but im not sure yet.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 04-24-2015, 12:32 PM   #37
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

May Week 1

Smackdown

After Extreme Rules what will the new WWE Tag Team Cesaro & Tyson Kidd say and even with Drew McIntyre winning the Cruiserweight Championship what will Vince say about him losing his match against The Undertaker. Will Rey finally be able to get his match with Bray Wyatt or will he continue his constant mind games and not allow Mysterio a shot? Also Vince McMahon has an announcement he will be making tonight and it is rumored to be about a superstar leaving the company.

1. Kane vs Adam Rose
Even with the Rose Buds Adam still was jobbed out to Kane leaving him looking dominate. Is Kane finally becoming the monster he was once and will be soon be ready to move up and compete for a title? Winner: Kane

2. Zack Ryder vs Corey Graves
Zack Ryder should us in a dominate match that he can still compete in the WWE. Ryder would push graves around in this match and he’d connect with the Rough Ryder. Winner: Zack Ryder

3. The Lucha Dragons vs The New Age Outlaws
This match would be two different wrestling styles mash in the match. The high flying ways of the Lucha’s vs the technical and cheap shots of the Outlaws made a great match. Though the Dragons speed and agility were too much and Kalisto was able to hit the Salida de Sol on Road Dogg and steal the win. Leaving the Outlaws with yet another lost as they keep on losing matches. Winner: The Lucha Dragons
After the Match
Vince” Billy and Road Dogg you guys are running on my last nerve I’ve given you the Tag Team Championship and a shot to win the Cruiserweight Championship but you haven’t showed me anything. Every week you come out here and embarrass me week in and week out. So I will be keeping my eye on you and if something doesn’t change trust me I will make it change.”

4. Rey Mysterio vs Tyler Breeze
Breeze would put up a great fit but Rey’s determination to right Wyatt outmatched Breeze. Rey would be able to connect with the 619. Winner: Rey Mysterio

After the Match on the Screen
Wyatt” Rey you can run and hide but there is always someone watching you and I am that man. Though you Rey are very difficult to watch because you are a coward; you hide behind your mask in shame. See the difference between you and I Rey is that I have been replenished and saved by the light. Now Rey sing with me “He’s got the whole world in His hands; He's got the whole wide world in His hands…..” The Screen Goes Black

5. Dean Ambrose vs Justin Gabriel
This match ends quickly as Gabriel would be jobbed and hit with Dirty Deeds. Winner: Dean Ambrose

6. Dolph Ziggler vs Cesaro w/ Tyson Kidd & Natalya
Dolph would start the match getting the advantage but when he went for the Zig Zag he was countered into the Neutralizer but kicked out at two. Cesaro would then connect with the European Uppercut and then go for the pin but Ziggler would get the rope break. When Ziggler would get up he’d hit the Zig Zag but not have the strength to get the pin. Though Cesaro would be able to get Ziggler with the Cesaro Swing and be able to pick up the pin. Winner Cesaro

7. Jack Swagger w/ Zeb Colter vs Roman Reigns
Reigns enters the ring and the match begins and starts to dominate Reigns. Until Swagger is able to get a cheap shot on Roman while Zeb was distracting the ref. Swagger takes a lead on the match until Reigns hits the spear leaving both men laying down in the ring. Until both men crawl to the ropes and pull themselves up and Roman connect with the Super Man Punch. Winner: Roman Reigns
After the Match
Vince walks down to the ring and tells Reigns he’s proud of him winning the Hardcore Champion but now since the WWE has gone PG we will no longer need the title. So from this day on the Hardcore Championship will be retired. Vince would then go to shake Reigns’ hand but only to be hit with a Superman Punch knocking him out. The show would end with Reigns standing over both Swagger and McMahon holding up the now retired Hardcore Championship.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 04-24-2015, 03:55 PM   #38
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Nice show. Why did you decide to retire the Hardcore Title?
Old 04-24-2015, 04:21 PM   #39
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

I felt like I don't have enough wrestlers that can use it the way I wanna. Hopefully next year we get more CAW spots so I can have more hardcore guys but you never now it may come back.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 04-24-2015, 04:25 PM   #40
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

May Week 2

Pre Show Rumors & News: After Cody Rhodes lost to Ryback and Goldust can he bounce back? Can Bad New Barret start making an impact with his new manager William Regal? After Seth Rollins disqualification lost to Cena and being attacked by Lesnar how will that affect their future matches? Finally John Cena will not be in action for the next few weeks due to major head trauma due to Rollins’ attack last Monday.

Before the Show: Ric Flair walks out and tells the WWE Universe that starting next week we will be starting out King of the Ring Tournament Qualifying. Also due to injury John Cena has is not here and tonight Seth Rollins will be in action in tonight Main Event and the match will be announced later on tonight.

1. Cody Rhodes vs Alex Shelley
In Alex Shelley’s singles debut how will he do? Will he follow the same path as Sabin and be the next man to be released from the WWE. Rhodes would make quick work of Shelley and hit the Cross Rhodes and get the win. Harper’s music would play and the arena go dark but Harper would be nowhere to be seen. Winner: Cody Rhodes

2. The Dudleyz vs The Ascension
The Dudleyz would make The Ascension look more like a joke then serious competition. Bubba would finish Konor off with a Power Bomb and get the pin. Winner: The Dudleyz

3. Kofi Kingston vs Damien Sandow
Kofi is looking to try to get back in the WWE Championship picture while Sandow is looking to impress Flair. Kofi would start strong and quickly hit Sandow with Trouble in Paradise. Though he’d kick out at two until he was able to hit yet another and get the pin. Winner: Kofi Kingston

4. Emma vs Naomi
This match was all Naomi and would hit a Rear View and gaining another win and looking like the top contender for Aj Lee’s Divas Championship. Winner: Naomi

5. Seth Rollins vs Ryback
This match was between two men in a championship hunt Ryback for the IC title and Rollins for the WWE Championship. Rollins would start out this match with quick kicks until Ryback was able to overpower him. During the match Paul Heyman would walk out and say “Rollins my client would like to tell you he is gonna change your guy’s match at the King of the Ring. Also he will be announcing what kind of match it will be next Monday on Raw.” Ryback would wait for Rollins to turn and hit him with the Shell Shock and get the pin. Winner: Ryback

6. Adrian Neville vs Matt Hardy w/Jeff Hardy
Both men would battle it out and this match would finish on the outside. With both men being counted out after Matt hit the Twist of Fate and Neville hit Matt with the Red Arrow on the outside mat. Leaving both men on the outside and having Jeff watch the match in fear for Matt. Match ends in a No Contest

7. Steel Cage Match: Randy Orton vs Luke Harper
The match starts with both men going full force at each other. Randy ends up getting the advantage and hit the RKO on Harper leaving him down on the mate. Randy then would start the slow climb up the cage until he was met at the top by Harper and both were thrown down from the top. Harper though would recove first and pick Randy up and hit him with a huge clothesline and climbing the cage to escapee. Winner: Luke Harper

Post Show Rumors & News: After both Seth Rollins and Randy Orton won how will they fair in the next coming weeks before the King of the Ring. Will Naomi be the next Diva to take on AJ Lee for her title? With Kofi's win is he finally getting his chance at the WWE Championship soon and will Cody Rhode's momentum keep gaining till KotR.

Tell me if you liked the new format or the older one.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 04-24-2015 at 04:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »