Home

Here We Go - WWE 2K16 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on Here We Go - WWE 2K16 Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2015, 09:08 PM   #65
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Here We Go - WWE 2K16 Universe Mode

Raw 5 Point Preview:
  • What's next for Bray Wyatt?
  • Will John Cena be on Raw?
  • What happens next with the new Number One Contenders, The Prime Time Players and the champions The New Day?
  • After picking up the win last week, do Reigns and Ambrose have something up their sleeve?
  • Will Dolph Ziggler finally get payback on Wyatt?

*Roman Reigns' music hits*

Roman Reigns: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show in which my brother, Dean Ambrose, and I get official payback. Now, help me welcome out my drinking buddy!

*Dean Ambrose's music hits*

Dean Ambrose: Seth...Seth Rollins! Our old Shield brother. The time has come to where Roman and I get our vengeance! Roman and I defeated the team of Sheamus and Bad News Barrett last week, and now we think we should be inserted into the championship match at Extreme Rules due to you screwing us out of opportunities yourself!

Roman Reigns: We're not leaving this ring until we get what we want.

*Dean goes outside of the ring and gets two chairs*

Dean Ambrose: We'll just take a squat right here and wait for an answer...and we are only going to take a certain one. This isn't hard...just give us what we deserve.

*Commercial break...we come back and Reigns with Ambrose haven't moved*

Dean Ambrose: Well we'r...

*Authorities' music hits*

Triple H: YOU TWO THINK YOU CAN HOLD MY SHOW HOSTAGE!? I've got another thing coming for you two! You know what? If you two are able to defeat Seth Rollins and Bad News Barrett in tag action, you two will be included in the title match at Extreme Rules. Oh yeah, that match is NEXT!

If Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns win they are in the WWE World Heavyweight Title Match at Extreme Rules
Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose v. Seth Rollins & BNB
Roman and Bad News open the match and do some quick grapples on each other before Barrett pushes Reigns on into his corner, and Rollins makes the tag. Rollins keeps punishing Reigns, and refuses to acknowledge Barrett wanting a tag to return into the match and keeps the offense going on Roman. Seth makes a mistake and tries and goes for an early Pedigree, and Roman back drops him to the mat! Barrett is now demanding the tag, and gets it! Roman dives and tags in Ambrose! Dean comes in and takes out Barrett and keeps giving BNB fits with tons of flying fists and takes out Rollins in the process! Bad News tries for the out of nowhere Bullhammer but wait Roman Reigns intercepts with a Superman Punch! Right into Dirty Deeds, just like last week! 1-2-Seth breaks it up! Reigns goes for Seth, but Rollins drops the top rope making Roman sail right over. Now Rollins is measuring to take flight and goes for it, but is caught with a Superman Punch! Out goes Rollins, and Bad News who is now back up is giving back some rights Dean gave him earlier, Reigns with the distraction!...Bullhammer! Out goes Reigns. Barrett turns around and quick roll up by Ambrose! 1-2-NO! BNB kicks out and this tag match is still going! Seth makes his way back up onto the apron and is wanting the tag to enter the match, Wade tags him in, and Rollins goes on the attack. As it was seeming Rollins is calling for it to be over...but he isn't in position for the Pedigree, WAIT! He is in position for the Curb Stomp! Rollins goes for it and as he is in the air, it's Roman Reigns with a spear! AND ANOTHER THROUGH THE ROPES TO BARRETT! Ambrose covers Rollins, 1-2-3!

Winners and now included in the title match at Extreme Rules: Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose

Darren Young w/Titus O'Neil v. Kofi Kingston w/New Day
Darren and Kofi open up feeling each other out, these two teams will be facing off with each other next Sunday at Extreme Rules for the Tag Team Championships. Young and Kingston keep fighting around each other, not really sure if either men want to show complete movesets this close to the title match, which is making the crowd a little obnoxious with chants. As it was seeming to pick up steam between the two men Big E comes around and trash talks with Titus on the outside, which in return also distracted the referee...Darren in the process is in control and goes to bounce off the ropes but Xavier Woods nails him in the back with his trombone! Right into Trouble In Paradise!

Winner: Kofi Kingston

*Dolph Ziggler talking with Triple H backstage*

Dolph Ziggler: Hunter, if I take the initiative and lay out the open challenge against Luke Harper...and defeat him. I want Bray Wyatt at Extreme Rules...

John Cena: Hold it Dolph, before that I am putting in my rematch clause, TONIGHT! So before you ma...

Dolph Ziggler: John, you should really not interrupt people. I don't care if Bray has the titles or not. I want to beat him and humiliate him, like he has done to me. If he has the titles, of course I want a title match, if he doesn't then cool, you get to defend them against someone else.

Triple H: Okay, cool it you two. Dolph, you get Harper tonight. If you defeat him it is you and Bray Wyatt inside a steel cage at Extreme Rules to keep the Family out! As for you John, we have our main event tonight.

If Dolph wins he gets Bray Wyatt inside a steel cage at Extreme Rules
Dolph Ziggler v. Luke Harper w/Wyatt Family
The match opens up with all four members of the Wyatt Family surrounding the ring with Ziggler inside. Harper enters the ring as Rown and Strowman both go to the commentator side and stand together, with Wyatt by his lonesome on the ramp side. Ziggler tries to outspeed Harper to begin the match, but soon figures out Luke is keeping right up with him! The big man, Luke Harper, is a true specimen to watch in the ring as he is a big man but moves very similar to Dolph. With this, Ziggler changes game plans and goes for an aggressive assault on Harper! Luke battles back and lays out Ziggler. Harper would keep control and keep the beat down going for what seemed to be a solid ten minutes! In the closing sequence Dolph tries to battle back, but Harper connects with a HUGE boot laying him right back out. Harper looks at Bray, and Wyatt signals to him to end it. Harper sets up Dolph for the Discus Closeline, but Dolph catches him with a Super Kick, and a Zig Zag! Dolph Wins!!

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

*Strowman and Rowan attempt to enter the ring and get Ziggler, but Dolph escapes through the crowd*

Bray Wyatt: Dolph, man, you've really messed yourself up now. You do realize you have now locked yourself into a cage with a Monster, don't you? At Extreme Rules, inside that steel cage match, a monster and a mortal man will enter. But on this night, it will not matter which of us has the advantage, because one thing will remain the same: you aren't the same Ziggler who won over the fans and cashed in your briefcase and captured the Heavyweight Championship, nah man. Can't you feel it? Brothers, can't you feel it? Do you feel the same that I do? Every time we cross paths, Dolph, I take more of them from you. You, and you, and you, my brothers, and you, my sisters, they are all coming with me. Listen, Ziggla. Listen as it happens, Dolph...Follow The Buzzard!

Ryback v. Mark Henry
Ryback and Henry showcase that they are true powerhouses, but during this match the young powerhouse blew threw the old powerhouse. The Big Guy, Ryback, quite simply put away the World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry. Henry tried to get some moves in, but for the most part Ryback put a stop to it and eventually connected with his signature Meat Hook and followed it up with a Shell Shock.

Winner: Ryback

Damien Mizdow & The Miz v. The Usos
Damien and Jey are set to get things started...BUT WAIT! The lights go off, and now in the ring are Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman!? These two behemoths of men plow throw the Usos and Mizdow as Miz tries to run away, but runs right into Sister Abigail by Bray Wyatt onto the ramp!

Bray Wyatt: Abigail always told me that I was born to lead. She said, 'one day, Bray, you will change the world'. And I believed her. I always believed her. But this world we live in, this horrible world we live in, it has very, very wicked ways about it. And they would always snub their nose up at me. They would always look down on me. They referred to me as a piece of trash. They referred to me as a nobody. And they don't even know it but those people, they have made this day so sweet for me. And oh what a glorious day it is because last week I, Bray Wyatt, became somebody. Last week, I defeated John Cena and won two...possessions. I don't care if I am champion, but this world, this world that we love in does! So there you go everyone, I, Bray Wyatt, am now your Intercontinental Champion AND United States Champion. Oh what glorious day! *Laughs* Man...only if it were that easy...John tonight, there is no turning back. I'm ending you and keeping these worthless things. Ziggla, same goes for you at Extreme Rules.

Luke Harper/Erick Rowan/Braun Strowman: RUN!

*Commercial Break*

R-Truth v. Big E w/New Day
Big E wanted some action tonight as well, and he will be taking on R-Truth. As Big E is destroying Truth, toying with him, he is talking with his ringside comrades, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods, but what!? It's The Prime Time Players coming out! They start a fight at ringside with Xavier and Kofi, Big E is distracted, roll up by Truth! R-Truth is victorious!

Winner: R-Truth

*Prime Time walks away smiling with R-Truth up the ramp as The New Day are all livid inside the ring*

IC/US Championship Match
John Cena v. Bray Wyatt w/Wyatt Family
Before the match is set to begin, Dolph Ziggler makes his way down to come and support John Cena!

*Bray grabs a mic*

Bray Wyatt: You think it is fair now, don't you? My three monsters and I versus you Dolph and John...Harper, Rowan, Strowman! Go home, I will do this alone.

Bray and Cena then start to grapple and work over each other. Cena is bringing his A game this week, trying to regain form and focus on winning back his titles he lost last week to Wyatt. Bray is just as on top of things, and keeps tossing Cena around, making it very hard for John to keep up momentum. As things are finally starting to go in favor of Cena with him landing many punches, Bray goes for an uppercut, Cena dodges! AA! 1-2-NO! Bray kicks out and immediately pops up in his spider walk! Cena goes for him no doubt in his mind, but Bray pops up just as quick and plants Cena to the mat! Only a 2 for Wyatt now! Bray is looking very frustrated as he couldn't put away Cena there and now starts to bicker with Dolph who is at ringside and goes to attack Ziggler who is now on the apron! Ziggler dodges and goes down to the floor, Wyatt turns around into a second AA! 1-2-KICK OUT! Bray stays alive defending his titles. John doesn't know what to do next, he goes up top, but is met by Wyatt and the two battle it out up top. John goes for a Super AA! Wyatt counters and tosses him off, top rope senton by Wyatt onto Cena! Bray picks a gasping for air Cena right up and plants Sister Abigail! 1-2-.......3.

Winner and STILL IC/US Champion: Bray Wyatt

*The Show fades to black as Wyatt is in the ring staring down Ziggler, who is retreating up the ramp*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2015, 09:32 PM   #66
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Great show
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-12-2015, 10:52 AM   #67
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

The Wyatt's are taking over I love it man!!!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-12-2015, 12:22 PM   #68
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
The Wyatt's are taking over I love it man!!!

Reed is comin' atcha!!
Thanks guys! Hope you're all enjoying, Raw is by far my favorite show right now...hope to get NXT up before work!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2015, 01:37 PM   #69
All Star

Bard's Arena

Corey Graves: This is NXT! Welcome everyone!

David Otunga: We have some great action here for you tonight, we have Finn Balor getting his rematch against Tyler Breeze, as well as Kevin Owens has a state of career address for us.

Corey Graves: And now we have...

*The Order's music hits*

Adrian Stevens: Since we have debuted we have been unstoppable. The Ascension lost so bad to us, they switched companies!

Richie Bishopp: The Lucha Dragons are no more. We have ended them.

Adrian Stevens: And now we have the tag team champions, the Vaudevillians and their supposed number one contenders, The Realest Guys. Well...last week we proved we can beat the champs, and the number one contenders are no match to our biggie, Yosef.

Richie Bishopp: We believe we need to show you all the power of Yosef. Bring out his meal.

Yosef v. Tanner Allen
We actually have two debuts in this match, the in-ring debut of Yosef and the on-screen debut of Tanner Allen. Tanner tries his best to out speed the big man, Yosef, but Yosef eventually catches Allen and plants him with throw after throw after throw. Yosef picks up a downed Allen and hits him with a huge chop, picks him up again and hits a unique Chokeslam. Yosef picks Tanner up once more and plants him with a Body to Back Slam.

Winner: Yosef

Richie Bishopp: Nobody can stop Yosef. And nobody can stop The Order.

Adrian Stevens: We'll allow you back to your scheduled broadcast now, but remember...The Order is here to stay and here to make things right.

*Commercial Break*

David Otunga: Huge new out of the back! The Vaudevillians will be defending their titles against the Realest Guys, Colin Cassady and Enzo Amore!

Corey Graves: That match will be happening next!

NXT Tag Team Championship Match
The Vaudevillians v. The Realest Guys
These two teams have a match and for the NXT Tag Team Titles at last! Simon and Big Cass open things up and Gotch manages to get away from Colin, and work tons of leg kicks. Colin would catch him and plant him with a belly to belly suplex. The Realest Guys would start to work on a solid tag team plan and work on Simon Gotch in their corner. Great work rate, and timely tags have The Realest Guys in position to knock off the champs, and win the titles. As it seemed The Realest Guys were getting ready to put away Gotch, Enzo got a little too showboaty and allowed Gotch out of their corner and hit the hot tag on Aiden English! English comes in and knocks down Amore, and then knocks Big Cass off of the apron...English is feeling it! Swinging neckbreaker to Enzo! This is it! 1-2-Big Cass with the save! Gotch tries to get Cassady, over the top goes Simon! Cassady steps over the top rope, Amore tags him in, ad Enzo flings himself over the top rope taking out Simon. Cassady Boot! Cassady picks English right up and the Cassady Bomb! 1-2-3!

Winners and NEW NXT Tag Team Champions: The Realest Guys

Apollo Crews v. Jack Swagger
Crews and Swagger wrestle each other for a solid five minutes, before Jack got angry that Apollo was out wrestling him and started his beat down on Crews. Swagger would hit some heavy hits on Crews, but a mistake! Jack went for the Swaggie Bomb and Crews lifts his knees up! Apollo with a Running Tiger Bomb, followed by a standing Moonsault. Apollo goes for the cover, WAIT! Blackgrave and Law are in the ring and swarming Crews beating the living hell out of him! Get them off of him somebody! The Grave Law end Crews with their finisher, The Coult.

Zeb Coulter: Mr. Crews. We told you we don't enjoy your kind here. Mr. Blackgrave and Mr. Law really don't take too kind that you came here, sure successful in the independents, but that doesn't mean you get a free pass to do whatever you please. Now you defeat a former client of mine, you feel the wrath of my two new clients. Grave Law, give him one more for Ole' Coulter.

*The Grave Law connects with another The Coult on crews*

Zeb Coulter: Have yourself a wonderful rest of your day...Mr.Crews.

*Commercial Break*

*The Order's music plays*

Adrian Stevens: If you still don't believe us, even from earlier, let me reiterate, Yosef is a monster and now that we have a set tag team champions for us to defeat and win the titles from, Hey Colin and Enzo, we feel a little warm up match is needed.

Richie Bishopp: Which unfortunate team wants to come out and lose?

*Lucha Dragons come and rush the ring*

The Lucha Dragons v. The Order w/Yosef
The Lucha Dragons rush into the ring and a brawl has started between these two teams! Sin Cara and Kalisto are not here for a match, they are here for a fight! They take it to the outside where Cara and Kalisto continue their assault on The Order, but Yosef is the difference maker. Yosef comes around the corner and takes out Sin Cara with a tackle. Kalisto then goes from outside the ring to inside and attempts to go through the ropes and get Yosef, but is caught! Yosef Chokeslams him onto the apron! The Order then beats down both men, and all three leave.

No Contest

NXT Championship Match
Tyler Breeze v. Finn Balor
Finn Balor makes his way out and followed by the NEW NXT Champion Tyler Breeze. Balor and Breeze start things up feeling against each other until Breeze starts an onslaught of kicks and takes down the former champion and doesn't back off until the ref has to come in! Breeze backs off, then jumps right back onto Balor but this time with punches! The referee again tries to pull off Breeze, and he obliges. Breeze waits for Finn to get up, and Super Model Kick! 1-2-NO! Balor kicks out! Tyler is very frustrated and starts to throw more and more punches trying his best to take out Balor, and for good. He backs off yet again and turns around to a corner. As Breeze turns around he is met by a dropkick by Balor right into the corner! Balor now starts his offense and picks Breeze right up, Breeze counters, Balor soccer kick! Finn is up top, going for De Grace! Breeze moves, it looks like Finn tweaked something? Beauty Shot!

Winner and STILL NXT Champion: Tyler Breeze
Old 11-12-2015, 03:21 PM   #70
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great show. Loving your NXT.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-12-2015, 07:49 PM   #71
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Wow, great to see Cass and Enzo as champions. Also I love The Order and their dynamic with Yosef. The injury angle to keep the title on Breeze is a great choice as well. Also you're handling of Coulter has been great. He comes off as almost heartless and sinister in, especially when he wishes Apollo a nice day after having his clients brutally attacking them.

Overall a solid NXT. I'm really starting to become familiar with your original characters and it's making the whole experience a lot better!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2015, 09:10 PM   #72
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great show. Loving your NXT.
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Wow, great to see Cass and Enzo as champions. Also I love The Order and their dynamic with Yosef. The injury angle to keep the title on Breeze is a great choice as well. Also you're handling of Coulter has been great. He comes off as almost heartless and sinister in, especially when he wishes Apollo a nice day after having his clients brutally attacking them.

Overall a solid NXT. I'm really starting to become familiar with your original characters and it's making the whole experience a lot better!
I let that match go and the winner I wasn't changing...it was a super fun one to watch and I'm super glad to say that Enzo and Big Cass are the NXT Champions.

The Order and Yosef are an interesting dynamic for sure, it's been a lot of fun booking them and placing them into the scene right away...stay tuned on that trio

Tyler Breeze had to retain the title anyway necessary and an unfortunate injury is what causes him to retain.

Okay, now at my favorite trio! The Grave Law with Coulter have been super fun to write about. I wanted to use Apollo and I didn't have anything planned for either side, so perfection! Now to hope I can keep it suspenseful and entertaining for all of you!

I'm glad you are! I have pictures of every single one now, Tanner Allen is me if you didn't remember from last year...got jobber out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »