Home

WWE 2K16: Generations Collide

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16: Generations Collide within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2015, 03:59 PM   #33
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16: Generations Collide

World Wrestling Wars
May, Week 1

John Cena’s music hits and he comes down to the ring with his newly won Undisputed Championship.

Cena: And just like that, I’m still standing. Folks, the champ. is. here! Austin put up a good fight, but he didn’t do whatever it took to win, and that’s why I’m standing here before you with this championship.

HBK’s music plays as he comes out to the ring.

HBK: Cena. That was one of the most pitiful championship performances I’ve ever seen. Not even the showstopper could have carried you through that match. Austin destroyed you during the match, and you barely escaped. You did nothing to him but pull him off the cage, and snake your way up to get the championship. At Payback, when I face you, you won’t get out with a little gimmick, a dash of luck, and a handful of being a *****. I will beat you in the ring… 1… 2… 3…

Triple H’s music hits as he makes his way to the ring.

HHH: Whoa whoa whoa Shawn. Who says you’re going to be the one to get the championship match? If you don’t remember, I was the first one out of us to be inserted into the championship picture, so I should get the match.

HBK: Maybe you don’t remember, because I beat you so badly last night, that I am also in the championship picture. I also beat you in a last man standing match. If anyone should get a shot, it’s me!

Static

The Commissioner: Boys, boys, settle down. HBK definitely deserves to be in the picture after beating you last night HHH. I did, however, say that you’d get a chance. I’ll let you prove yourself tonight. If you can beat Cena 1 on 1, you will be in the main event with HBK and Cena at Payback. However, if you lose, you’ll have to just watch the match like the rest of us.

Match 1
Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Ambrose
Falls Count Anywhere

The match started back and forth between the two. Ambrose went over with a swinging neckbreaker and DDT. Bryan left the ring to bring weapons in. He brought in the table, but Ambrose used the table against Bryan. Ambrose set Bryan up on the table, went to the top rope, but Bryan rolled out of the ring as Ambrose came crashing through. Bryan then got a kendo stick, but Ambrose quickly took the stick from Bryan and started beating Bryan with it. He hits a rebound lariat, follows it up with dirty deeds and gets the 1, 2, 3.

Spoiler

Match 2
Chris Jericho vs. Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy gets the early advantage. He starts pummeling Jericho, and it looks like it’s going to be a quick victory. He hits hurricanranas, suplexes, and spinning DDTs. He then goes for the Whisper in the Wind, and hits it! He follows up and nails the Swanton Bomb! 1.. 2.. kickout. The match goes to the outside of the ring, and Jericho starts to take over. He starts finally getting in some good offense, and forces the match back into the ring. Jericho needs to catch his breath, and Hardy takes advantage. He hits Jericho with a clothesline, and then goes up for the swanton bomb. Jericho gets and catches him mid air for a codebreaker! He goes for the pin.. 1.. 2.. Hardy grabs the ropes. Hardy gets some more offense in, and both men are broken open and bleeding. Hardy goes to the top for another Swanton Bomb, and again Jericho gets out of the way! They get up, and Jericho locks in the Walls of Jericho! Hardy taps!

Spoiler

After the match, Hardy is seen in the ring laughing hysterically. He gets up, and grabs a microphone.

Hardy: Y2J, You’re too Jonny, WHY DOESN’T HE SEE IT? I’ll make you understand WHY WON’T HE UNDERSTAND ME? It happened to me, the songs of sin YOUR LUST SHALL BE PUNISHED! I’ll make him UNDERSTAND I’LL MAKE HIM SEE!

Match 3
Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton
Not a quick match, but completely one sided. Bray dominated the match from the start, allowing Orton to get very little offense in. After getting bored with Orton, Wyatt hit the sister abigail for the three count to pick up the victory.

---

The Traiblazers make their way out to the ring after an impressive victory and Extreme Rules.

Christian: Have we already gone through all the competition already? We defeated D-Generation X, and now they’re so mad that they’re at eachothers throats! We took out Randy Orton and Reigns at Extreme Rules, and now there appears there is no one left.

Ryback: That means, we’re going to take apart whoever is left on the roster. We will devour them. I MUST BE FED. FEED ME MORE!

Ziggler: Not only that, but I won the Intercontinental Championship! Just a month ago, at Wrestlemania, we were “promoted” to the World Wrestling Wars roster. Not only have we come in, but we have blazed a new trail. We own two of the three titles on this show! Is there anyone who can stop us?

Bret Hart’s music hits and he walks out onto the stage with a microphone.

Hart: You weren’t the only people who had big match at the pay per view. Owens and I, we stole the show at Extreme Rules. Not only did I compete in the best match of the night, I won the best match of the night. You see, I’ve been backstage the past few weeks. I’ve heard you two and Dolph thinking that you can just come in here and own the place. I will admit, that you’ve been impressive in the short time you’ve been together, but you haven’t faced a true challenge yet. I decided I’d show you what a true stable looks like. Ever heard of The Hart Foundation? I’m bringing it back, reimagined, and better than ever. I have a friend, who in his early days stayed at my house, became close with my manager, and trained partially under my influence. The first member of The Hart Foundation is…

You think you know me..

Edge walks out to the stage and stands next to Hart. He points at the Trailblazers and then makes a title motion around his waist. The two storm the ring and it appears we’re going to have a match!

Match 4
Trailblazers vs. Hart Foundation

The Trailblazers weren’t prepared for a team like Hart and Edge, and it showed in the match. The Hart Foundation had the benefit of surprise and preparation, and looked like the more well oiled team. They isolated each man during the match to beat them down. A near fall occurred after an impaler DDT on Ryback. The end came when Edge speared Ryback for the victory.

Spoiler

Match 5
John Cena vs. Triple H
The match started back and forth. Both superstars hit some power moves, including a back suplex from Cena, and a big DDT from Triple H. Most of the match was just a brawl between these two superstars. Triple H started to signal for the end when he reversed the five knuckle shuffle. As Cena hit the ropes, HHH popped up and hit a spinebuster. He then set Cena up for a Pedigree but..

Spoiler

HBK: HHH, you don't deserve to be a part of the title picture. You always try to slither your way in but I won't allow it. Cena wins, you're out of the title match.

HHH charges and spears HBK. He starts beating on HBK until several refs come out and pull HHH off of HBK.

Match 6
Dolph Ziggler vs. Finn Balor

This match was back and forth. Ziggler tried to focus on taking out Balor’s back, while Balor focused on the destruction of Ziggler’s ribs. Balor was able to hit a corner dropkick and coup de grace, but Ziggler kicked out after two. Ziggler then had his turn, nailing a superkick and a zig zag, but Balor also kicked out of two. Ziggler tried to grapple Balor who reversed it into a russian leg sweep. He went to the top and hit his second coup de grace, and pinned Ziggler for the 1, 2, 3.

Winner: Finn Balor

After the match Balor signals to his waist. He wants a title shot!

Backstage Segment

Renee Young: Kevin, you were in the match of the night last night at Extreme Rules. What are your thoughts?

Kevin Owens: I didn’t win. That’s all that matters. I could try to make excuses, like how Hart forced us into a submission match, but it was extreme rules. That was what was expected. I’m setting my sights on a new target moving forward. The top of the food chain. I’ve spoke with the commissioner, and I’m going to face him next. The rattlesnake is about to get bitten.

Match 7
Kevin Owens vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

The match started with the two brawling. Each punch by Austin had the crowd screaming “What?” with each punch by Owens “Fight!” Later in the match, Owens was able to reverse a Lou Thesz Press. He took that advantage and turned it into a KO cannonball. The match spilled the the outside where both men fought back and forth. Owens finally got the upper hand and hit Austin with a package piledriver. He scrambled into the ring, and Austin was motionless on the outside. Owens got the 10 count and the victory, and Austin had to be attended to by EMTs.

Spoiler
Old 11-23-2015, 05:08 PM   #34
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

I'm really digging what you have going on.

Edge and Bret Hart...awesome team.

The HBK - HHH stuff is awesome.

Owens with an enormous win.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-24-2015, 07:02 AM   #35
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

The Trailblazers vs. The new Hart Foundation is gonna be awesome. Those are two teams that are like a throwback to the great teams of the past.

Owens basically rendering Austin unable to continue - wow. What a huge win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2015, 11:12 AM   #36
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I'm really digging what you have going on.

Edge and Bret Hart...awesome team.

The HBK - HHH stuff is awesome.

Owens with an enormous win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
The Trailblazers vs. The new Hart Foundation is gonna be awesome. Those are two teams that are like a throwback to the great teams of the past.

Owens basically rendering Austin unable to continue - wow. What a huge win.
Thanks! I'm really liking how it's turning out so far. I've got some big plans moving forward that will play out over the next couple of PPVs.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:48 PM   #37
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

World Wrestling Wars
May Week 2

Match #1

Ryback vs. Edge

Ryback started on the offensive in the match, hitting high impact moves. Whenever Edge would start to go on the offensive, Ryback would roll out of the ring. Edge finally got his hands on Ryback midway through the match, and hit some big moves, including an electric chair drop. Ryback reversed an Impaler DDT and hit the meathook clothesline. He followed it up with Shellshocked for the 1, 2, 3.

Spoiler

After the match, Ziggler and Christian make their way down to the ring, and all three men start to beat on Edge. Hart then rushes down to the ring, but as soon as he slides in he gets nailed with a tag team championship. The Trailblazers then hit their finishing maneuver New Path (rana into powerbomb) onto both members of the Hart Foundation. They then face the camera, each member holding up a championship belt.

---

A video recorded earlier in the day plays on the titantron. A man is sitting in a chair, head down. A single light shines on the man, his silhouette outlined. He starts to cackle, and Jeff Hardy’s voice is heard.

Hardy: Y.. 2.. J. You’re.. too.. jaded. You thought you made me tap last week to your “Walls of Jericho”. You think, that was the end of you and me. Your walls, they’re closing in around you. I’ll make you understand. The reckoning is coming.

Match #2

The Rock vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton

As soon as the match started, Jeff Hardy slid out of the ring and rummaged underneath the apron. He grabbed a bat, made his way to the announce table, and stared at the action in the ring, not moving. Orton and Rock battled it out, with Orton getting the upper hand, reversing any attempts at offense by the rock. Rock eventually took the match out of the ring and grabbed a chair, with the fight going back and forth between Rock and Orton. Orton caught Rock off guard and hit the RKO! He goes for the pin.. 1.. 2.. it’s broken up by Hardy! Hardy starts to beat both men with the bat senseless. He finally knocks them both out, and pins Rock for the 1.. 2.. 3..

Spoiler

Match #3

Chris Jericho vs. Seth Rollins

This was a great back and forth match. Both men were able to get in a lot of offense. Much of the fight occurred outside the ring, where everything from ringposts to barricades were used. A high point occurred after Jericho threw Rollins to the outside, and hit a moonsault from the top rope. Jericho was unable to put Rollins away with a codebreaker, and Rollins was unable to put Jericho away with a curbstomp. Jericho finally picked up the victory after making Rollins tap to the Walls of Jericho.

Spoiler

After the match, Jericho’s music was cut. A camera was following Jeff Hardy as he was slowly walking towards to curtains, with the only sound being a bat dragging behind Hardy. Hardy walked out onto the stage, continuing to drag the bat and started to walk towards the ring. He started laughing maniacally. Jericho slid out of the ring, and sprinted through the crowd as the camera faded.

Match #4

Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor

This match was a big back and forth affair. Both men got off multiple finishers, but were unable to pin the other for the three count. It was easily the match of the evening. The match ended when it looked like Owens was going to walk away and take the count out loss. Balor started to chase Owens up the ramp, but Owens was looking at the titantron and saw Balor coming. Owens turned around and hit a big clothesline. He then brought Balor to the ring and hit a powerbomb onto the apron. Owens slid into the ring before the referee could count to 10.

Spoiler

Match #5

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Roman Reigns

As Austin was coming down the ramp, Owens ran down to the ring and attacked him from behind. He hit his second powerbomb onto the apron of the night, this time on Austin. He rolled Austin into the ring and the match began. The deficit that Austin started with proved too much to overcome. He was very resilient though, as it took two superman punches and two spears to put Austin away.

Spoiler

After the match, Owens walked out onto the top of the ramp and started laughing. Austin dragged himself up on the ropes, and stared Owens down.

Match #6

Kane vs. Big Show

Before the match could even begin, HHH ran out to the ring with a sledgehammer. He started to decimate both men with shots to the gut and the head. He continued to attack both men until they rolled out of the ring and staggered up the ramp. HHH started pacing the ring back and forth, and beating on the ropes with the sledgehammer. The crowd was going crazy. HHH grabbed a microphone.

HHH: Michaels! YOU SON OF A BITCH. You cost me my title shot! You better get your *** down here before I come find you myself!

HBK’s music hits and he saunters onto the ramp, pandering to the crowd. He stands at the top of ramp with a microphone in hand.

HBK: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hunter. I’ve known you for a long time, and have known you to be a guy with anger issues, but you’re going a little coo coo if you ask me.

HHH: GET YOUR *** DOWN HERE!

HBK: Now you really must be crazy. (HBK looks at the crowd in disbelief). A guy, with a sledgehammer, angry at me, wants me to go down and say hello. Does that sound like a sane thing to do? I don’t think so.

HHH: WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU GET ME DQED?

HBK: Hunter, I thought were a smart guy? It’s simple math. I want to win the Undisputed Championship. If you win, it’s a triple threat match. If you lose, it’s just me and Cena in the ring. I like my chances better when you’re not there to lose it for me.

Static

Commissioner: HHH, I’ll admit, you were screwed last week, but what happened was completely within the rules, I can’t reverse what happened. What I can do is guarantee you a match next week. If you win, you will be back in the main event at Payback in a triple threat match versus Cena and HBK for the Undisputed Championship. But I’m not just doing this out of the kindness of my heart. You’ve had several chances to make it into that match. So, if you lose, there will be a consequence. If you do not beat HBK next week, you’ll agree to terminate your wrestling contract with the WWE. What do you say?

HHH: I say… I say… I’M GOING TO KICK HBK’S *** NEXT WEEK AND REGAIN WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE!

HHH’s music hits as the show goes off the air.
Old 11-25-2015, 09:38 PM   #38
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great show.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-28-2015, 11:55 PM   #39
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Loving the HHH vs. HBK rivalry. Jeff Hardys push is looking good, can't wait to see where he goes next.
Old 11-29-2015, 02:21 PM   #40
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

World Wrestling Wars
May Week 3

The show kicks off with a video replay of events that transpired last week. It comes down to tonight. HHH, HBK, one on one. If HHH wins, he gets inserted into the Undisputed Championship match between HBK and Cena. If HHH loses, his wrestling contract is terminated.

Match #1
Bray Wyatt vs. Ultimate Warrior vs. Booker T

The match starts out very even. Whenever one individual would attack another, the third man in the match would perform a move on the attacking individual. This caused a shift in power throughout most of the match. Bray finally got the advantage, and was able to take out both Warrior and Booker. The match eventually spilled outside, and Booker tried his darndest to introduce a sledgehammer into the match. He eventually succeeded and took out both Wyatt and Warrior. The fight went back into the ring and Warrior and Booker went at it. Warrior attempted a gorilla press on Booker, but got reversed. Wyatt was able to hit sister abigail on Booker. The two men then turned on Bray, and started beating him down. Bray escaped, and started to make his way up the ramp. Both men follow him, and Bray eventually turns and attacks. Several moves were hit onto the stage and ramp. The battle eventually made its way back to the ring. Bray hit Uranage on Booker for 2. The match continued with finishers and near falls. The match finally ended after Warrior hit a Gorilla Press on Booker, Bray grabbed Warrior and hit him with a big suplex pin combo for the 1… 2… 3!

Spoiler

After the match, Bray grabbed a microphone.

Bray: My old family is not here with me. Where one family ends, another begins. On the dawn of the new day, the freaks, loners and outcasts will find me. Will find… home.

Match #2
Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose vs. The Rock and Randy Savage

The match started with some back and forth between Rock and Reigns. Reigns started going over Rock with some power moves. Ambrose got tagged in as did Savage, and Savage started isolating Ambrose with some frequent tags to the Rock. Ambrose was isolated for the rest of the match, causing Reigns to become frustrated. The Rock eventually hit the People’s Elbow, and Savage took out Reigns before he could break up the pin attempt. Rock pinned Ambrose for the 1.. 2.. 3.!

Spoiler

After the match, Reigns stood on the apron and stared at Ambrose. He then shook his head in disgust and walked up the ramp, leaving Ambrose in the ring, alone.

Match #3
Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton

As both men stood in the ring, Chris Jericho’s music hit. He walked down to the ring and waited ringside. Hardy quickly charges Orton and hits Twist of Fate. He slides out of the ring and grabs a bat. He charges Jericho and starts hitting him with the bat. Orton recovers and gets out of the ring, and starts taking out Hardy, brutally. He throws him into the ring post and hits some big moves onto the mat. Later in the match, Hardy is able to hit the Senton Bomb and pins Orton. Jericho distracts the ref and then gets thrown out. Hardy later goes for a Senton Bomb, but Orton catches him in an RKO, and pins Hardy for the 1, 2, 3.

Spoiler

As Orton is celebrating, Hardy gets up and starts laughing maniacally. He slides out of the ring and grabs the bat. With Orton’s back turned, Hardy slides back in and starts beating on Orton. He then yells at Orton “FEEL MY PAIN JERICHO!” before hitting him with the bat one more time and leaving.

Match #4
John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler

This was a back and forth affair. There were some great spots, including Ziggler reversing a suplex into a belly to belly suplex pin for a two count. In the end, Cena’s power was too much for Ziggler to overcome. The Undisputed Champion was able to pin the Intercontinental Champion after an Attitude Adjustment for the 1, 2, 3.

Spoiler

Match #5
Christian w/ Ryback vs. Bret Hart w/ Edge

Hart showed his superiority as a singles competitor. He used his technical prowess to work over Christian, with frequent suplexes, reversals, and attacks. He isolated Christian’s back and continued to work on it. Christian got broken open by a big piledriver, and later tapped to the sharpshooter.

Spoiler

After the match, Ryback immediately slid in the ring and started to attack Hart. Edge slid into the ring, and the four men started to go at it. The Hart Foundation started going over the Trailblazers, but Ziggler ran down to the ring with a chair! He attacked both Edge and Hart, and the Trailblazers started picking apart their competition. They hit “New Path” on both Edge and Hart, and stood victorious in the ring, arms in the air.

Match #6
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Kevin Owens

Owens made his way out to the ring first. As soon as Austin slid into the ring, Owens started attacking Austin. Owens continued his assault on Austin once the match started. Owens hit the KO Cannonball in the corner, then hit Austin with modified powerbomb after modified powerbomb. Owens finally stalked Austin, and as soon as Austin got up, Austin was hit with the Stunner! Owens pinned Austin for the 1.. 2.. 3!

Spoiler

Match #7
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

The match started out with both men staring each other down. They got into a couple of lock ups, but neither man could gain the advantage. They know each other too well. The match continued with each man showcasing their preferred style. HHH would go over HBK with pure power, while HBK would snake his way out and go with an aerial assault. HBK was able to hit Sweet Chin Music, but only could pin HHH for 2. He looked completely distraught, potentially allowing this monster into the main event! HHH then hit the Pedigree.. but HBK was able to get his hand on the rope! HBK slid out of the ring and started digging underneath. He pulled out a sledgehammer! HBK slid in the ring with the sledgehammer. He and HHH stared each other down. HBK then dropped the sledgehammer, and kicked it over to HHH. HBK got on his knees, and pointed to his own face, begging HHH to hit him. HHH, furious, picked up the sledgehammer. He walked to HBK, breathing in and out like crazy. If he hits HBK, he loses his wrestling contract! HHH drops the sledgehammer, grabs HBK, and hits him with the pedigree! He goes over to cover HBK, but John Cena’s music hits! Cena walks out onto the ramp, and HHH looks furious, yelling at Cena and staring him down. HBK crawls up behind HHH, and pulls him down into a small package! 1… 2… 3!

Spoiler

After the match, Cena runs down to the ring, and he and Shawn Michaels stare eachother down. HHH is sitting in the corner, not believing that he’s lost his wrestling contract. Cena and Michaels exchange words, then start coming to blows, back and forth! HBK goes for sweet chin music, but Cena ducks! Cena then pulls HBK up to hit the Attitude Adjustment, but he gets nailed in the back with a sledgehammer by HHH! HHH then starts beating on both men with the sledgehammer. He hits both men with a Pedigree. HHH then sits down in the middle of the ring, realizing that his wrestling life may be over.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »