Home

This Is It - WWE 2K16 Universe

This is a discussion on This Is It - WWE 2K16 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2016, 09:23 PM   #73
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: This Is It - WWE 2K16 Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Thank you sir! Think Bard is about back :]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
And with that I think I'll shut this down until next year. The overall dynasties for 2K took a hit this year after a hot start, and I think most of us got burnt out. Can't talk exactly for Smoove, Reed, and Wis. But I'll be back next year for 17, and I hope they will be too!

It's just been a struggle to keep posting regularly this year due to personal reasons and lack of interest.

Old 04-14-2016, 09:11 PM   #74
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
And with that I think I'll shut this down until next year. The overall dynasties for 2K took a hit this year after a hot start, and I think most of us got burnt out. Can't talk exactly for Smoove, Reed, and Wis. But I'll be back next year for 17, and I hope they will be too!

It's just been a struggle to keep posting regularly this year due to personal reasons and lack of interest.

I hear ya. I've got the rest of my July week 3 simmed but with my long term sub position and just overall motivation (or lack there of) I havent posted yet.

Depending on job situation next year I will be back, but it also depends on interest of others. this year everyone fell off and it just seemed like too much work just for myself to enjoy.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 04-15-2016, 08:53 PM   #75
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

I've lost all motivation to type out summaries as well. I'll still play the game and maybe give run downs in the Universe thread but in regards to updating mine, I think I'm tapping out for the year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2016, 12:20 AM   #76
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Yeah I meant to make a post in my thread but I feel like Bard does. I don't have the motivation anymore this year. That and I've got a lot of issues I'm dealing with personally. I plan on being around next year but we'll see.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 07-20-2016, 11:14 AM   #77
All Star

Bard's Arena

THE STRIKE HAS ENDED!

Quote:
After a month and a half of superstars going on strike due to pay, a deal has been made. On behalf of WWE, Vince McMahon has made an announcement of new base pay in the WWE. That base pay will not be leaked, but the superstars are all very happy and it will carry over to the future. WrestleMania will happen, and it will be the first show back on television...only on the WWE Network!

Thank you all for your time.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:48 PM   #78
All Star

Bard's Arena

Michael Cole: Hello everyone, and welcome to WRESTLEMANIA! I know it has been a long time since we have been on air, but I assure you this will be the best night of entertainment ever!

Corey Graves: I agree, Michael, tonight is the mark of a new era here in WWE. For everyone who remembers we are having a battle of who controls what, with Triple H taking on the returning Shane McMahon! The winner controls the main roster, and the loser gets to control developmental.

David Otunga: That isn't all, we have one of the most action packed cards in wrestling history tonight! And we are starting out with the Intercontinental Championship!

Intercontinental Championship Match
Chris Jericho v. Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho open up WrestleMania by going back and forth with massive punches, and kicks. Jericho then takes control and with heavy blows knocking Ambrose down into the corner, and the one they call G.O.A.T continues stomps on Ambrose in the corner! Y2J seemingly has The Lunatic Fringe in a daze and continues to hit massive blows. Jericho picks up Ambrose, and hits a standing closeline! Y2J is now going up top, he is going for a double axe handle, and connects! This has been all Chris Jericho up to this moment, Y2J throws a forearm smash, Dean goes into the ropes and comes back with a monster closeline! Both men are down, and they are attempting to get back up. Both men are on their knees throwing punches as Dean Ambrose is now battling back into this match and comes out with a flurry at Jericho and is landing blow after blow, throwing Chris Jericho into the ropes, and flying cross body! Ambrose now goes up top, and is looking for his top rope elbow drop! CODEBREAKER! The cover, 1-2-kick out! Ambrose is still alive in this one, Jericho is now setting up for the Lion Tamer! Dean counters through, and reverses the hold, he catapults Chris Jericho over the top rope! Ambrose is setting up for, and connects with a suicide dive! Ambrose is trying to get Jericho back in the ring very quickly, covers, 1-2-NO! Dean Ambrose quickly goes up top, Jericho is up, standing elbow drop by Ambrose. Dean is now looking for Dirty Deeds, Jericho counters into an enziguri, Ambrose goes into the ropes, and comes back into CODEBREAKER! 1-2-ROPE BREAK! Ambrose gets his right foot on the bottom rope. Chris Jericho is looking very upset, and is throwing a tantrum, yelling at the referee...DIRTY DEEDS! 1-2-KICK OUT! This match continues on! Both men have made it to their feet, the crowd is chanting, "This is awesome." Nobody knows what is next, but whoever lands the next big blow will likely be walking out as champ. Big right from Ambrose, a right jab by Jericho, another, and another, and another, and DIRTY DEEDS! 1-2-3!

Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Dean Ambrose

Michael Cole: WOW! What a match to get us started here tonight, I still can not believe what we just saw those two men put each other through for that title.

Corey Graves: You're very right, Cole, those two men showed how much that belt means to them here tonight.

David Otunga: Boys, up next we have a treat coming our way. Last month at Fastlane it only saw it get worse...It is Sami Zayn versus Kevin Owens.

Kevin Owens v. Sami Zayn
These two men meet up where it matters the most, at the biggest stage of them all, at WrestleMania. We now are about to see the next chapter in this epic match as Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn square up together again as this rivalry continues that has dated back so many years, and most recently in NXT, and Fastlane. The two men check out their surroundings as the crowd is already chanting every possible thing at the two... the two come flying at each other with punches, upon punches! They are not giving it up, neither of them, until Owens gets Zayn into a grapple and they continue to go at it! Owens immediately uses his size advantage and muscles Sami Zayn right over the top rope! Owens flings himself over the top rope with a senton to Zayn! The crowd is hot for these two, Kevin throws Sami back into the ring, and Kevin Owens tries for the Pop-Up, but Sami flies and delivers a drop-kick! These two warriors are focused on destroying each other and doing everything possible to end each other's careers, and further their own. The match continues on as these two gladiators are trying to find the way to victory, Sami Zayn hits Owens with his patented exploder suplex into the corner! Owens is feeling his head, he didn't land well, but Zayn continues to focus on the head of Owens! The two men are up and throwing down with punches yet again, Sayn goes for his up and down hook reverse suplex, Owens counters, superkick attempt, Sami counters... Sami Zayn connects with the BLUE THUNDER BOMB, 1-2...NO! Sami Zayn says he is done with Owens and is looking for the Helluva Kick, he goes for it, but Owens bails to the outside, Sami is now outside and setting it up...Zayn flies through the turnbuckle and...SUPERKICK BY OWENS! What a set up! Kevin Owens catches Zayn flesh with that kick, and now they are both down on the outside as the referee is counting. The two now continue their brawl on top of the turnbuckle after climbing in the ring after each other... there can be only one winner, that is clear now to everyone WAIT! Sami Zayn has Kevin Owens in his grip... BRAIN BUSTER BY SAMI ZAYN BACK DOWN TO THE MAT! Both men are laid out down below. Sami goes and puts his arm over Kevin, cover, 1-2---ROPE BREAK! Sami Zayn doesn't know what to do next, he is looking back up at the turnbuckle as Owens is still down and out on the ground. Zayn is heading up top, he goes for the senton, knees up by Owens! Pop-up Powerbomb! 1-2-3!

Winner: Kevin Owens

Corey Graves: What a match everybody! Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn have already stolen this show!

David Otunga: Wow, words can not describe what we just saw, Zayn winning the cage match at Fastlane, and now Owens picking up a much needed win on the grandest stage of them all.

Michael Cole: And we have tons more still to come! Up next we have a five-man ladder match for Kalisto's United States Championship.

David Otunga: That is right Michael, Kalisto will be defending his US title in this ladder match against Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Tyler Breeze, and Ricochet.

United States Ladder Match
Kalisto v. Ricochet v. Daniel Bryan v. Dolph Ziggler v. Tyler Breeze

Michael Cole: Wait a minute...it's Bobby Roode!?

Corey Graves: What is he doing here!? Interrupting the biggest PPV on the year, who does he think he is!?

Bobby Roode: Oh, excuse me gentleman. The glorious Bobby Roode is here to save this match from the orders of Vince McMahon himself!

United States Ladder Match
Kalisto v. Ricochet v. Daniel Bryan v. Dolph Ziggler v. Tyler Breeze v. Bobby Roode
The match opens up with the five original competitors staring down Bobby Roode. Kalisto, Ricochet, and Ziggler rush in and beat down Roode! As to everyone's enjoyment on the beatdown, Daniel Bryan rushes outside of the ring, and gets a ladder! Bryan slowly slides it in the ring, and starts to put it up. Roode is trying to fight back, but the three on one game is too strong, and Ziggler throws him over the top rope! As the three men turn around they see Daniel Bryan three fourths the way up, and reaching for the United States Championship! Ricochet and Kalisto both leap onto the ladder and there is a three-way war on top of the ladder! Dolph Ziggler is weighing his options now, but decides the hell with it, and joins the fight! Wait a second...where is Tyler Breeze!? Tyler has slipped away from everyone's attention as this match is getting under way, but there he is, he was hiding under the ring! Breeze delivers a nasty Beauty Shot to Bobby Roode on the outside, and now he is bringing in a second ladder into the ring! With the ladder, Breeze hits off both Ziggler, and Ricochet! Kalisto and Bryan seeing what is happening both jump off their ladder with a double stomp a piece and squish Tyler! Kalisto and Bryan are now trading kicks with each other, as Breeze gets away to the outsides. Ziggler comes launching himself into the Kalisto, and Bryan battle! Round house kick to Ziggler, and now one for Kalisto! Daniel Bryan is alone in the ring (Ziggler on the outer mat)! Bryan is going for it, he is climbing the ladder yet again, spring board from Ricochet meets Bryan half way! The two men are in a lock, Ricochet grabs Bryan by his beard, and yanks him into the ladder! And again, and again, and again! Daniel Bryan falls off in clear pain! Ricochet is so close to his first title in the WWE! Ricochet reaches for the title...BUT IS HIT RIGHT IN THE BACK WITH A LADDER! Bobby Roode is now finally fully into this match! Roode tears down that ladder, and puts his smaller one over his head, Kalisto charges, and is laid out, Bryan gets back up, and is taken right out, Ziggler and Breeze both are in...and both dodge, Superkick and Super Model Kick! Down goes Roode! Breeze goes for a Super Model Kick on Ziggler now, Dolph counters, Zig Zag! Ziggler is the lone man up, he is now in a quick hurry to set up a ladder. Dolph is quickling ascending up the ladder, Bobby Roode hits him in the back with a clubbing blow! And now Roode joins him up on the ladder. Roode and Ziggler are in a trading show of punches at the top of the ladder, Bryan has entered back into the ring! He goes to push the ladder down, Roode hops off, but Dolph takes a massive ride down all the way to the outside into Kalisto, and Tyler Breeze! Daniel Bryan goes for a round house kick, Roode counters and connects with his Pay Off! Ricochet comes in charging, Roode Bomb! Bobby Roode is now climbing the ladder, nobody is in sight...We have a NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION!

Winner and NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION: Bobby Roode

Michael Cole: What a performance we just saw by these six incredible athletes!

Corey Graves: I am in shock over the debuting Bobby Roode coming in as seemingly Vince McMahon's hired gun, and now is our United States Champion.

David Otunga: I can't believe we just saw that match, one of the best ladder matches of all time, and now we have a new United States Champion!

Michael Cole: It is going to be hard to flip into these next gears, but up next is an intense rivalry over The Animal, Batista, and AJ Styles.

Batista v. AJ Styles
The early goings of this match suggest the crowd is 100% behind AJ Styles, and there might be four fans of Mr. Denim, Batista. The match begins with a grapple, which quickly turns into Batista flashing his obvious strength advantage as he throws Styles all over the ring. AJ tries to throw some punches, but Batista is catching him every time before he can land...Batista launches Styles over the turnbuckle to the outside! What power the Animal has! Batista is taunting AJ to just turn around, and go back to the indies, he is no match for a real WWE wrestler. This pisses off Styles, and he comes racing back into the ring, dodging a heavy fist, and comes flying back with a huge forearm smash! Batista is a little rattled, but not off his feet! AJ goes for it again, and again, now going for a fourth, but is caught! Back-breaker by Batista, and now throws AJ back over the top rope! Batista is getting annoyed as to how long AJ is taking to get up, so now goes to get outside of the ring, but a possum Styles clocks him with an uppercut! Now a reverse kick! Batista is on the ground moving with no sense of direction inside the ring. Styles is now heading up top, missile dropkick! Now Styles runs the ropes, boot to the skull of the Animal! Repeated punches to the skull...AJ Styles is going off! Styles is going back up top, and he is waiting for the Animal...is this a good idea to back off? Phenomenal DDT! Oh WOW! What a maneuver by Styles! Sliding forearm smash, AJ is really feeling it now! AJ is now attempting the Stylin' Crab, Batista manages to use his strength and get out of it! AJ leaps over a running Batista, but is met on the return with a massive spear! 1-2-NO! Styles kicks out. Batista is grabbing at the top rope, and is doing his signature stomps. THUMBS DOWN, BATISTA BOMB TIME! Batista picks up Styles, AJ throws punches and manages to back Batista up into the ropes. Styles slides off onto the top rope, and as Batista turns around...PHENOMENAL FOREARM! AJ sees that Batista is quickly getting up even after that, he rushes to the ropes, leaps over, and is waiting...A SECOND PHENOMENAL FOREARM! 1-2-3!

Winner: AJ Styles

Corey Graves: All I can say is wow! AJ Styles just showed the world yet again how good he is. He shows the Animal that this is actually his yard, and is now 1-0 at WrestleMania.

Michael Cole: Up next we have a massive amount of debuts to a series. Bard has never "allowed" women to be in his Universe modes, why is that you may ask? It is because he simply found them boring. But a part of the strike was the movement of give women the chance! They can be just as good, if not better than the men...so Vince McMahon and Triple H pulled rank on the creator of Universe and announced that women wrestling will be coming back, and will debut at WrestleMania! Bard gave the stipulation, if they can be just as good as the male wrestlers, why not throw six of them inside an Elimination Chamber for the Women's Championship.

Women's Championship Elimination Chamber Match
Sasha Banks v. Becky Lynch v. Nia Jax v. Paige v. Bayley v. Charlotte
- Sasha Banks, referred to as, "The Boss", is a highly technical athlete. She works a submission game, as well as a flying game.
- Becky Lynch, "The Lass Kicker", works a striking game along with a submission finish.
- Nia Jax, kicks ***.
- Paige, "Everyone's favorite pale girl, that believes that it is her house wherever she is", is a female that really has started the Diva's revolution, and has a full move-set at her disposal.
- Bayley, she really likes to hug, who wouldn't want a hug from Bayley? Oh, right, she is also very good at almost every aspect of wrestling, she never gives up.
- Charlotte, "Nature Girl", she is the daughter of Ric Flair, and is genetically superior to all.

Becky Lynch and "The Boss", Sasha Banks open up this Elimination Chamber for the WWE Women's Championship. The two women are putting full effort in the beginning stages of this match, Becky Lynch connects with a takedown, and pours down a flood of punches onto Banks, Sasha manages to escape the wrath of Lynch by going to the steel on the outside. Becky attempts to follow, but is met with a big kick to the face, and then a face-buster down onto the steel! Becky is hurting very badly, and Sasha is really catching her wind now. Banks picks up Lynch by the hair, and drives Becky right into the chains! One more time for good measure, and lets Lynch hit the ground. The Chamber countdown is on, who will be the third member to join this match? Banks is now in the middle of the ring awaiting her next foe...It is Charlotte! Charlotte enters the ring, Banks comes charging and these two women are trading lefts and rights! Banks goes to run the ropes, but Charlotte nails her with a massive boot! Becky Lynch is now back in this match, and drills Charlotte in the back with a forearm smash, and hits a boot on the downed Sasha Banks! The Lass Kicker is in full strength as she is hitting forearms on both Women in the ring. Becky Irish whips Charlotte into the corner, and now tries to do the same to Banks, but Sasha counters into a DDT! Cover, 1-2-kick out! Becky and Sasha are both getting to their feet, trading strikes, but out of nowhere comes down Charlotte with a moonsault taking out all of the women! The Chamber countdown is on! Here comes Paige! Cover on Lynch, only a two, cover on Banks, two as well, Paige now is going for the RamPaige on Charlotte, but Charlotte counters with a neckbreaker! All four women are down! Banks and Charlotte meet up yet again, trading rights and lefts, but this time Paige is right back up and into the mix, Becky Lynch is up and there is an all out war in the middle of the ring! Charlotte connects with a round house kick knocking down Lynch, Paige launches Banks over the top onto the steel outside! Charlotte goes for a boot, but Paige counters, RamPaige! The countdown is on, and Paige isn't going for the cover!? Who is going to be next...it is Nia Jax! She mows down Banks, and is on a mission to the inside of the ring. Paige comes charging, but is thrown down immediately. Becky tries her luck, but is thrown into a pod in the corner! Lynch is now stuck on top of a turnbuckle, Charlotte is getting up and has no idea what is awaiting her...she is met with a massive punch! Nia Jax is showing that she doesn't care who is in her way, she will destroy everything in her path. Paige is up and throws a punch, it didn't even faze Nia! Belly-to-belly, Banks tries for a missile dropkick, but Nia swats her away! Running leg-drop to Banks! 1-2-3. We have our first elimination, Sasha Banks has been eliminated by Nia Jax. Becky connects with a missile dropkick from behind! Paige hits a forearm smash! Charlotte hits a boot, and Nia Jax is down! All three women are in, and attacking the beast known as Nia Jax! Nia is finding her way back up, and tosses everyone down! The final countdown is on, and it is for Bayley to meet Nia. Bayley makes her way inside of the ring, and Nia is laughing at her!? Bayley goes in for a punch, but is met by a massive one from Jax! Nia now throws Bayley like a ragdoll onto the steel! Nia is still on her war path, she hip thrusts right into Charlotte and Lynch in a corner, and now has her focus on Paige. Paige tries her best to put up a fight, but is met by a massive Samoan drop. Nia is now heading up to the middle rope, she hits her fist to her hand, could we be looking at a middle rope leg-drop from Jax? That will surely end Paige's night. WAIT! BAYLEY FROM THE OUTSIDE SLIPS OVER NIA'S SHOULDER, AND HAS AHOLD OF NIA FOR A BAYLEY-TO-BELLY! PAIGE MOVES OUT OF THE WAY, BAYLEY CONNECTS! 1-2-3! Nia Jax has bee...Paige hits the RamPaige on Bayley! 1-2-3! NO WAY! Bayley saves everyone in the chamber, most notably Paige, and then Paige returns the favor by eliminating Bayley right after. We are down to Paige, Charlotte, and Becky Lynch. Paige is up and ready for whoever comes at her first, it appears it is Becky! The two duel for a little while, until Paige rams Lynch into the corner, and expels her to the outside. Charlotte hits Paige in the back, right into the corner! Paige falls to the ground, but Charlotte gets ahold of her, and heads to the top rope...High Risk Natural Selection! 1-2-3! WAIT! Becky is back in the ring and at a perfect timing puts Charlotte into an armbar! Charlotte is tapping!

Winner and NEW WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPION: Becky Lynch

Michael Cole: There is nothing more to prove to anyone, the women division Is here to stay!

Corey Graves: Wow. That is all that can be said, there is nothing more that can be spoken about these women except for the fact that they are excellent!

David Otunga: That was an epic war of a match, I never thought I'd see the day women would make their way back, and even fight in an Elimination Chamber is a fantasy that just happened.

Michael Cole: Up next we have a battle of the sons.

Corey Graves: That is right, Shane McMahon and Triple H are about to battle it out. The winner...gets the main roster, the loser gets control of developmental.

One on one match for control (for 2K17) main roster and NXT
Shane McMahon v. Triple H
"Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back". The fans are going crazy for the in-ring return of Shane McMahon, even more so than his return in general. The match opens up with a quick tempo of Shan-O dancing around the ring, showing everyone he still has his crazy foot work, but is caught with a right by Triple H! Kick to the side! Triple H is not here to play games, and to pander to the crowd, he is here to become victorious. He isn't happy Shane even gets one thing, but he will settle to have full control of the main roster, and relinquish his baby, NXT. Triple H goes down and starts to deliver massive punches to the skull of Shane, making his eyes go glossy early on in this match. Triple H picks up Shane and then delivers a massive spinebuster. 1-2-Triple H gets off of Shane. Another spinebuster. 1-2-Triple H gets off yet again. Hunter wants to dish out the most punishment possible to Shane. Shane is trying to make it to his own two feet, but every time he is almost up he is met by a massive right by Triple H. Triple H is starting to get irritated at Shane-O, and goes to run the ropes and hit his patented knee...but Shane moves out of the way! Triple H crashes into the referee! Shane comes flying with a closeline! Another one! Now Shane is going up top, double axe-handle! The crowd are all on their feet as Shane McMahon has found his way back into this match! Right jab, left jab, left jab, right jab, leaping DDT! Shane goes for the cover, but there is no referee! Shane McMahon is looking around, he quickly gets to his feet and goes for a turnbuckle...what is he doing? Shane has undone the cover of the top turnbuckle, exposing it! Triple H having no idea is up, and is coming in at a charge! Shane dodges yet again, and Triple H goes head first into the exposes turnbuckle! Triple H has been busted wide open! Discus forearm smash has Triple H down on his back, Shane-O is going up top! Wait...he is looking down and the referee hasn't started moving yet, he is signaling something to the crowd. Shane is now on the outside of the ring looking to what it has to offer inside. He pulls out a steel chair!?...And a garbage can! Triple H has moved over to the exposed turnbuckle sitting down, Shane nails him in the gut with the chair! Repeatedly now! Shane puts the chair in the garbage can, and puts it in front of Triple H propped in the ropes! No way...Shane is thinking coast to coast! Shane McMahon is on the opposite side of the ring, and goes for it!...He connects! Shane throws the evidence to the outside of the ring, and pulls Triple H to him, the cover, the referee is getting up, and turns around and tries to hurry in the ring. 1----2--3. Shane McMahon has control of the main roster (in 2K17), and Triple H keeps full control of NXT with no input on the main roster!

Winner: Shane McMahon

Michael Cole: You got to be kidding me! Shane McMahon does still have it!

Corey Graves: You have to be kidding me Cole, he cheated!

David Otunga: Well it doesn't matter because Shane McMahon has control of...

Vince McMahon: Oh no, no, no. Shane. Okay, fine, you win. You get control of a main roster brand, and Triple H gets full control of NXT with no input of the main roster. However, since you cheated to defeat him...you will have full rights to Smackdown! And just for you, Stephanie will have full control of Raw! Also, there will be the second ever draft. You two will select General Managers, and they will have to be selected by tomorrow because we are having a two days worth of drafting! Tomorrow night on Raw, and on Tuesday with the debut of LIVE Tuesday Night Smackdown!

Corey Graves: Wow! What a bombshell laid down by the man himself! That should teach Shane!

Michael Cole: A draft! This might be the last time we ever commentate with each other!

David Otunga: That'd be fine with me, Cole!

WWE World Tag Team Championship 3-Team TLC Match
The Dudley Boys v. The Hardy Boys v. New Day
The Dudley Boys, The Hardy Boys, and New Day. Two of the best teams of all-time, a great two-time tag team champion stable. One team will walk out as the Tag Team Champions in a match that will take years off all of their careers. D-Von and Bubba go for Big E, Matt and Jeff go for Kofi and Woods! This match is on! D-Von and Bubba send Big E sailing over the top rope, and The Hardy's closeline Xavier Woods, and Kofi Kingston on over as well! The New Day are meeting up and trying to get started in this match, but wait! Jeff Hardy goes flying over the top rope and takes out all three members! The Dudleys have turned their attention on the alone Matt Hardy, and are picking him apart! Jeff is now entering back into the ring, but is met by a powerful shoulder block by Bubba. The Dudley Boys are now stomping down upon Jeff Hardy, as Matt is trying to get back to his feet, but the Dudley Boys move back to him! Big E pulls Jeff outside of the ring, and spears him into the ring apron! Belly-to-belly on the outside! Xavier and Kofi are now ringside standing, D-Von goes for Xavier, and flies out of the ring, and is met with a huge trucking by Big E! Kofi and Woods now charge in the ring after Bubba, and the numbers game is adding up! Big E is now getting in the ring with a chair! Xavier and Kofi have Bubba in position, Big E nails Bubba Ray right in the gut with the chair! Now a belly-to-belly onto the chair! The Hardy Boys, as well as Dudley Boys are outside of the ring, and downed! New Day go outside of the ring, and bring in two ladders! Kofi and Woods are climbing as Big E is patrolling...Jeff Hardy off the top turnbuckle with a side dive! Down goes E, Matt Hardy with D-Von are now in the ring as well, and they are climbing the ladders after New Day! Xavier and Matt, Kofi and D-Von, we have a tag team war on the ladders! Bubba nails Jeff in the head with a chair! Now for returning measures, hits Big E in the back with the chair! Bubba now hits Kofi in the back, and Matt in the back with chair shots! D-Von and Woods are in a brawl right next to each other on the ladders, Bubba is making his way over, but Woods leaps over to the other side of the ladder! Kick to the side of the head of D-Von! D-Von falls down onto Bubba! Woods is alone, he is reaching for the titles...Jeff Hardy with speed makes his way up and back body slams himself and Woods to the mat! Every single one of the seven men are down, and out! Big E is up! He is not looking happy, but he is throwing both ladders outside of the ring towards the announce tables!? That is not how you win this match Big E, you have to climb the ladders! He picks up and sends Jeff over the top rope, Kofi flings himself off the apron taking out D-Von, and Bubba! Woods closelines himself, and Matt over the ropes! Big E makes his way to the outside and picks up two tables, and makes his way back to the ring, and puts them inside. He does this with two more, now having four tables in the ring. Big E, still alone, now sets up all four tables in sets of two next to each other. What is he doing? Matt Hardy hits him from behind! Twist of Fate! Woods is trying to make it into the ring, but Matt hits him off the apron! Matt is going for a ladder outside of the ring, but on the opposite side Jeff Hardy, and Kofi are beating down the Dudley Boys on two of the announce tables! Jeff and Kofi look at each other, and both look up at the ladders Big E has thrown to the outside...they are going, and setting them up! Jeff throws off his shirt, and Kofi starts to climb with Jeff not far behind. Jeff and Kofi are on top of the ladders, they look at each other, and the down...SWANTON BOMB, AND BOOM DROP! JEFF SENDS BUBBA THROUGH THE SPANISH ANNOUNCE TABLE, KOFI SENDS D-VON THROUGH THE AMERICAN ANNOUNCE TABLE! Big E and Matt Hardy are seen inside the ring fighting on a ladder, Big E grabs Matt! BIG ENDING OFF THE LADDER THROUGH THE FOUR TABLES! Nobody is left...WAIT! Xavier Woods is climbing the ladder! Woods is at the top, he is looking around at all the carnage...THE NEW DAY ARE THREE TIME TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!

Winners and NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: New Day

Corey Graves: NEW DAY ARE THREE TIME TAG TEAM CHAMPION!

Michael Cole: It involved the Hardy Boys, and Dudley Boys yet again, but I think that was the best TLC match of all time!

David Otunga: There is no topping that tonight!...However, up next is Bray Wyatt versus The Beast Brock Lesnar.

Bray Wyatt w/ Braun Strowman v. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman
The match starts off with Bray Wyatt coming to the center of the ring, and Brock Lesnar meeting him there...*WE FINALLY MEET, YOU HAVE TAKEN OUT TWO THIRDS OF MY FAMILY, BUT NOW DESTRUCTION AWAITS YOU* and now the two men lock up. Brock grabs a hold of Wyatt and delivers a couple devastating knees to the gut and sides. Brock then went to work on taking Bray to suplex city. Wyatt manages to get up and away after three, and delivered an uppercut, and then a cross body. Brock manages to get back into it and whipped Wyatt into the ropes and delivered a massive spear, followed by huge punches! Brock stayed in control with a few more suplexes of different varieties and then put both fists into the sides of Luke Harper's head, odd submission Erick Rowan enjoys to use. Brock picks up the wounded Eater of Worlds, and whipped Wyatt over the top rope and followed him out. German on the outside mat! Belly-to-belly! Brock delivered several kicks and punches before heading back in the ring. Bray Wyatt manages to get back in the ring at the count of nine, but Brock took him down with a single leg take down, and started to land more punches. Brock gets up, and is now done with this match, he is taking off his gloves! Bray Wyatt is up behind Brock! Harper hits a massive Ura-nage, and down goes the Beast. Wyatt is finally in control of this match-up, and he now has Brock in the the palm of his hand! Shot after shot, blow after blow, Lesnar is trying to power out, but kicks to the skull by Wyatt send Brock down every time. *SEE THIS! THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR HAHAHA* Back to his feet Brock takes down Bray yet again and works him in amateur wrestling holds. Brock tried to lock in a Kimura, but while it was locked in Bray uses his insane power and lifts up the Beast, and while holding him runs him into the turnbuckle! Multiple times until Brock lets go. Brock sucker kicks Wyatt's knee and then delivered a big closeline, and then a trifecta of German Suplexes for a 2 count. Lesnar is signaling it is all over, he points over at Bray. He goes to pick up Wyatt for the F-5, but Bray goes over Lesnar's shoulder, SISTER ABIGAIL! 1-2-3!

Winner: Bray Wyatt

Michael Cole: Bray Wyatt has slayed the Beast!

Corey Graves: I can't believe it! We all know what Bray Wyatt possesses, but Brock Lesnar is also out of this world, now we know who the true monster in the WWE is.

David Otunga: Okay this is all dandy and all, but up next is going to be a fight! The main event...Roman Reigns against The Undertaker!

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
Roman Reigns v. The Undertaker
Roman Reigns and The Undertaker are in a stare down on opposite sides of the ring. Roman cocks his fist, and points up at the WrestleMania logo, and then all around to the fans. The Undertaker does his eyes back, throat slit in return. Reigns and Undertaker dance around each other before they tie up, Undertaker puts Roman in a headlock, just for Roman to throw Taker to the ropes, shoulder takedown by Reigns onto The Undertaker! Roman goes and runs the ropes, Undertaker is up and leaping closeline from the Deadman! The Undertaker is on the attack now, and is throwing strikes after strikes pushing Reigns into the corner, Roman ducks and now has the Deadman in the corner, nine consecutive closelines! And an uppercut sending The Undertaker to the outside of the ring from the middle ropes. AIR ROMAN! ROMAN REIGNS SUPERMAN FLIES HIMSELF OVER THE TOP ROPE AND TAKES HIMSELF AND THE UNDERTAKER OUT! *Come on old man, lets go* Undertaker grabs Roman Reigns by the throat, Roman counters with an uppercut and a Samoan drop on the outside! Roman Reigns is holding onto his throat taking some deep breathes before getting up, and getting The Undertaker back into the ring. As Undertaker is trying to get back up, Roman Reigns runs and nails him in the skull with a big boot. Roman now puts the Deadman into a sleeper hold...Undertaker is seemingly looking passed out, the referee is checking, ONE! TWO! The referee goes for the third arm down...UNDERTAKER GRABS THE REFEREE BY THE THROAT! He lets go, and starts to get up with Roman on his back, Undertaker reverses Roman Reigns around into a powerbomb position, and LAST RIDE! 1-2-NO! Roman being quick witted tried to beat the Undertaker up, but is caught in Hell's Gate! Roman is trapped! There is nowhere to go...WAIT! The strength of Reigns, he is deadlifting The Undertaker up, POWERBOMB! Both Roman Reigns and The Undertaker are down and out! Roman is up, but is caught on the throat! Chokeslam! Reigns bails out to the outside mat, laying down trying to recover, Undertaker is not taking this, and follows Reigns to the outside. Undertaker throws some stomps and vicious punches on the downed WWE Champion. The Undertaker is now putting Reigns on the apron, laying down, Undertaker is now on there as well, leg drop! Undertaker goes for the cover, 1-2-kick out! Undertaker has taken down his straps, he is signaling for the Tombstone! He has Reigns up...AND CONNECTS! 1-2---NO! Roman Reigns kicks out of the Tombstone Piledriver! The Undertaker is in disbelief! The Undertaker must be running out of ideas, he picks up Roman and grabs him by the arm and is going to the corner for seemingly Old School. The Undertaker is scaling the ropes, he comes down, SUPERMAN PUNCH! WAIT!? Roman Reigns connects with TOMBSTONE! 1-2-NO! Roman is cocking up for another Superman punch, Undertaker counters, and flips Reigns over for a second Tombstone, Reigns goes over his head, and into the ropes...SPEAR! 1-2-3!

Winner and STILL WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: Roman Reigns

Corey Graves: WOW! What a main event those two men put on! Roman Reigns becomes just the second superstar in history to defeat The Undertaker at WrestleMania!

Michael Cole: We have had an exciting WrestleMania, and arguably the best one ever tonight! But tomorrow a lot of things are about to change.

David Otunga: I sure hope I am in Bard's 2K17 Universe!
Old 08-07-2016, 09:55 AM   #79
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Wow man this was really ****ing good!!! A very nice sendoff and preview for your 2k17 Universe!!!! You have actually convinced me....I'm going to do an episode of my Universe today hahaha!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 08-07-2016, 11:06 AM   #80
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Wow man this was really ****ing good!!! A very nice sendoff and preview for your 2k17 Universe!!!! You have actually convinced me....I'm going to do an episode of my Universe today hahaha!

Reed is comin' atcha!
Hahaha this was easily my greatest post ever. The PPV from top to bottom was...well fun! Every single moment was enjoyable, and yes this is the send-off.

It sets up for my own draft, spoiler! And how Shane, Steph, and H will be in power.

I am not sure if champions will be vacated or not, or if I will start fresh in that regard.

I'm glad you enjoyed!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »