Home

Franch1se: NXT-Universe

This is a discussion on Franch1se: NXT-Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2016, 07:50 PM   #57
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franch1se: NXT-Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Trying to give a little hint with the bold, I was going to delay it longer, 2 weeks seems short but this isn't real life haha
I noticed the T I were bold and was wondering if that was leading to something.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 04-03-2016, 01:50 AM   #58
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

NXT RE-CAP

The Rising Sun hits and out comes The King of Strongstyle Shinsuke Nakamura. YEAOH! The crowd goes wild as the charismatic flamboyant superstar heads to the ring to begin NXT.

Match 1: Shinsuke Nakamura vs Goldust

Nakamura dominated this match with fierce strikes and knees to Goldust. Goldust had zero offensive moves in this match as Nakamura continues to climb the ranks in the NXT Title chase. Nakamura sets Goldust up in the corner and hits the running knee lift. Nakamura heads to the corner, does his signature corner set up taunt and hits the Bomaya for the victory.

Match 2: American Alpha (Tag Team Champions) vs Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady

The tag team champions make their way to the ring looking confident as ever. Enzo & Cass last week proclaimed their stake into the Tag Team Titles when they were Interrupted by The Dudley Boyz. Enzo and Cass made an announcement on WWE.com that they were going to get revenge on The Dudleys and have issued a challenge to them for NXT next week, it still remains to be seen what the Dudleys will say.

Gable and Enzo start the match off with fast paced offense. Gable gets the upper hand and makes the tag to Jordan. Jordan delivers multiple various suplexes to Enzo who eventually makes a tag to Cassady. Cassady is rolling on offense when out of nowhere Bubba Ray and Devon hit a 3D on Cassady. Devon grabs a mic. “You want to challenge US!! Well there is your answer….you got us!! TESTTIFFYYYY”.

Match 3: Paige vs Alicia Fox

In a one sided womens match, it was Paige who demonstrated the abilities of why she should be the next #1 contender for the NXT Womens championship. This match did not last long, and it was Paige who picked up the victory after locking in the PTO.

After the match we see another cryptic display and words similar to last week….

In One Week…the landscape of NXT Changes. Forget everything you think you know. Because NXT….. IT will NEVER be the same.

Match 4: Alberto Del Rio vs Hideo Itami

We’ve seen Alberto Del Rio have his issues since returning to WWE with Hideo Itami. Alberto Del Rio took out weeks of built up frustration out on Itami this match and we saw several close finishes. Del Rio did a very outstanding job this match working on the left arm and shoulder of Itami and it later paid off as Itami attempted a GTS, however did not have the strength to keep Del Rio up. Del Rio countered into an arm bar which eventually led to Itami to tap for Alberto Del Rio to pick up his first victory since returning to WWE.

Match 5: Samoa Joe vs Zack Ryder

Samoa Joe continued his mean streak and quest for AJ Styles NXT title and this time, his victim was Zack Ryder. Joe’s absolute dominance has to give AJ something to think about. Joe delivered multiple suplexes onto Ryder, as well as many vicious slaps and kicks. Joe hits a corner enziguri on Ryder and then the Muscle Buster for the victory.

[b][i]AJ Styles makes his way to the ring, NXT title on shoulder and begins to cut a promo on Joe and how he will never be scared or intimidated when all of a sudden CULT OF PERSONALITY HITS!!! Its PUNK!!

Punk grabs a mic to a very loud “HOLY ****” chant. Punk talks about the change that is happening in the WWE and NXT. He states the change began with him, and it only sees fit he returns to complete his mission.

Match 6: AJ Styles (NXT Champion) vs CM Punk

“This is AWESOME” chant begins before the match even starts. Punk and Styles trade blows. Styles hits a phenomenal forearm that sends Punk to the outside. Styles bounces off the ropes and suicide dives onto Punk which sends him into the barricade. Styles rolls Punk back into the ring but gets hit by a flying knee in the corner. Punk follows it up with a running bulldog and a springboard clothesline. Styles is dazed. Punk sets him up for the GTS, he has Styles on his shoulders but Styles elbows out, lands on his feet and hits the Pele Kick to a count of 2.. Styles begins to set Punk up for the Styles clash when Samoa Joe’s music hits. Joe runs to the ring and he and Styles begin trading blows. The bell rings and AJ wins via DQ.

Joe gets the upper hand and hits Styles with a Muscle Buster. Joe stands with one foot on Styles and the NXT Title in his other hand. Joe raises the title as it fades to black.

Spoiler
Old 04-06-2016, 11:34 PM   #59
All Star

franch1se's Arena

NXT RE-CAP

The show opens up with Christian standing in the middle of the ring hosting the Peep Show. All of a sudden the lights go out and the whole arena is pitch black. We see a video on the titantron appear. You don’t have IT. You may think you know but you have NO idea. IT’s time for a change…and that time..is…NOW. The crowd goes wild and we hear The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase’s music hit…and he's on the ramp! The NXT Universe is confused.

TD: HA-HA-HA-HA. Don’t worry NXT, I’m not the guy you’ve been waiting for, but I represent everything there is about him. You see, to be a star in this business, you need many qualities. You have to have a star presence, you have to draw money. You have to have the look, the swagger, the charisma, the talent, you have to be MONEY. My client, has all of that, he has IT, there is NOTHING he can’t do. He is the heir apparent, the IT factor!! And tonight, you will all see. HA-HA-HA-HA

It’s BOBBY ROODE here in NXT.

Match 1: Bobby Roode vs Christian

Roode attacks Christian right as the opening bell rings. Roode throws a series of knees, punches, and kicks to Christian in the corner. Christian struggles to get to his knees and Roode nails him with a Northern Lariat. Roode picks Christian up and hits a spinning spinebuster, followed by the Roode Bomb to pick up the quick victory.

Match 2: Sasha Banks vs Eva Marie

The Boss comes out to a huge pop. Sasha continues her run through the Womens division with hopes to get her hands on Asuka who beat her for the NXT Womens Championship. This was a quick squash match which saw Banks pick up the win with the Banks Statement.

Match 3: Finn Balor vs Jushin Thunder Liger

It’s always a treat whenever NXT is able to use Jushin Thunder Liger and this match sure delivered. These two men are familiar with each other dating back to their Rev-Pro days, and it showed throughout the match. Liger looked to be in control when he attempted to hit Balor with a running boot in the corner, however Balor was able to duck out of the way and hit a corner pele kick which sent Liger to the floor. Balor then was able to hit a running drop kick which sent Liger to the outside. Finn hit a top rope cross body and quickly rolled Liger into the ring for a 2-count. Balor hit the sling blade, followed by the Coupe de Grace to pick up the hard fought victory.

Match 4: The Dudley Boyz vs Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady

The Realest guys head to the ring with Enzo doing his routine schtick on the mic. Cassady begins to talk when the Dudley Boyz interrupt and head to the ring in a very bad mood. The Dudley Boyz dominated Enzo the entire match, and Big Cass never got into the ring. Whenever there was a close tag, a Dudley always made a distraction or pulled Cass off the apron. The Dudley Boyz hit the 3D on Enzo for the win.

Match 5: Sami Zayn vs Rob Van Dam

Easily the match of the night. The Crowd was hot throughout this entire match. RVD had the advantage early on and received “You still got it” chants. RVD seemed to catch Zayn off guard with his start and got a quick 2 after hitting a rolling thunder. Zayn was able to regroup and hit a blue thunder bomb which also netted a 2 count. RVD rolled to the outside when Zayn hit his signature diving DDT through the turnbuckle. RVD crawled back into the ring at a count of 8. Zayn went for the Heluva kick which was countered into a roll up for another count of 2. RVD climbed to the top and attempted a 5-star frog splash but Zayn moved out of the way and quickly hit an exploder suplex in the corner. Zayn hit the Heluva kick to pick up the victory.

Match 6: Samoa Joe vs Tyler Breeze

Quick squash match to end the night. Joe hit Breeze with the Muscle Buster for the victory. After the match, Joe grabbed a mic and called out AJ Styles, however the champ never answered the call as the show goes off air. Joe ended by calling Styles soft and scared and declared that he will take the belt from him at Takeover.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:30 PM   #60
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Bobby Roode in NXT, sweet.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 04-10-2016, 06:08 PM   #61
All Star

franch1se's Arena

NXT RE-CAP

NXT opens up and our Light Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries makes his way to the ring.

AA: I AM…the greatest man who has ever lived, and I work and live without boundaries. As proud, and honored as I am to be your Light Heavyweight Champion, my skill set knows no limits. Therefore…MR. Regal, i request to retire this belt…and for you to name me the FIRST NXT Intercontinental Champion.

William Regal appears on the NXT-tron

WR: Austin, that is a very interesting concept, and one that I will highly consider. But as for tonight, I’m glad you have your ring gear on, because you're facing Tyler Breeze…..right now.

Match 1: Austin Aries (NXT Light heavyweight Champion) vs Tyler Breeze

Great high flying action starts off the match from both men. Breeze goes for an early beauty shot but Aries ducks out of the way and hits a dropkick which sends Breeze to the outside. Aries climbs to the top rope and hits a double ax handle to the outside and rolls Breeze back into the ring for a count of 2. Aries hits Breeze with a frog splash off the top followed by Discus Elbow smash. Aries signals for the end and lifts Breeze up for a brain buster to end the match.

American Alpha (NXT Tag Team Champions) vs The Vaudevillians

Gable and Jordan are on their way to the ring showing off their shiny Tag Team titles. American Alpha has to stay on their game as The Dudley Boyz are now in NXT and gunning for their tag titles. We get Chad Gable and Simon Gotch to start off and great technical wrestling is displayed. Over time, American Alpha begins to gain the upper hand, and hit the Alley Oop German Suplex to pick up the win.

Match 3: Apollo Crews vs Adam Rose

This match figures to be a squash match, and it was. Crews displayed why he is so diverse showing off his aerial offense, as well as his power. Crews hit the Gorilla Press/Moonsault combo, followed up by the Sit out Powerbomb to pick up the easy and fast 3 count. Adam Rose was helped back to the back by his fellow Social Outcast members.

Match 4: Shinsuke Nakamura vs Tyson Kidd

The bell rings and Nakamura charges at Kidd and delivers a flying Yakuza kick which sent Kid reeling into the corner. Nakamura puts his foot on the face of Kidd and does his signature corner face rub move. Nakamura taunts Kidd who slowly comes out of the corner and locks in a flying cross arm bar but Kidd is able to get to the ropes. Nakamura then hits an inverted power slam and runs into the corner and hits the Kinshasa to pick up the victory.

Match 5: Rhyno vs Goldust

Rhyno is back in NXT and looking better than ever. We get an E-C-W chant to which Rhyno acknowledges. Rhyno makes quick work of Goldust and hits the GORE for the quick squash victory.

Match 6: Samoa Joe vs Sami Zayn

The Match of the Night hands down was our main event between Samoa Joe and Sami Zayn. The men square off in the beginning trading blows back and forth to which Joe’s power gets the advantage. Joe sends Zayn to the outside and hits a suicide dive which throws Zayn into the railing. We get a “Holy Sh*t” chant and Zayn rolls back into the ring. Joe hits a couple of slaps to the side of Sami who catches a third attempt and hits a belly to back suplex on Joe. We’re into the 15th minute of the match now when Zayn counters the Chimera Plex into a Blue Thunder Bomb for a count of 2. Sami sets Joe up in the corner for the Heluva Kick, but Joe moves out of the way. With Zayn caught up in the corner with his leg above the top turnbuckle, Joe is able to lock in the Coquita Clutch for the victory. After the match, Samoa Joe grabs a mic and calls out AJ Styles, who is not in attendance tonight.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2016, 08:47 PM   #62
All Star

franch1se's Arena

NXT ON SMACKDOWN

AJ Styles (NXT Champion) vs Hideo Itami

It’s time for the WWE Universe who may not be familiar with NXT have their eyes opened. We get our Champion AJ Styles who heads to the ring to a tremendous ovation from the crowd. Styles and Itami trade counters and reversals to start the match with Itami sending Styles to the outside. Itami then hits a suicide dive through the ropes to a large crowd pop. Itami attempts to throw Styles into the steel stairs but Styles reverses and ends up tossing Itami into the barricade. Styles throws Itami back into the ring and waits for him on the outside ring apron and launches back with a Phenomenal Forearm to a count of 2. At about the 12 minute mark of the match, Itami begins unleashing devastating kicks to the champion and goes for the GTS. Styles elbows out and locks in the Calf Crusher but Itami is able to get to the ropes. Hideo goes for one more round house kick,which is ducked by the champ, delivers a kick to the midsection of Itami and hits the Styles Clash around the 22 minute mark of the match to pick up the victory. The Smackdown crowd cheered on both guys and delivered a large “THIS IS WRESTLING” chant.

After the match we see Samoa Joe on the big screen.

SJ: There you are AJ….no wonder I can’t find you these past weeks on NXT. You’ve been running from me..scared for your life. What will your wife and children think without their father? If i were you, I’d be running too. Enjoy your time on the road, because when you return to Florida, you KNOW i will be waiting for you….that Title….IS MINE!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »