Home

Franch1se: NXT-Universe

This is a discussion on Franch1se: NXT-Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2016, 11:18 AM   #33
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Franch1se: NXT-Universe

Sweetness I can't wait for your Takeover as much as I can't wait for mine!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-2016, 09:45 PM   #34
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Thanks guys, trying to start up and play TAKEOVER but I'm getting the Green Screen of Death right now. Downloading the OSUDT2 currently.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:06 AM   #35
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Well good news bad news for now.

Good is I got my system fixed and up and running. Bad is at the main 2k screen when it says syncing 2k data it gets to 47% and never moves further. Still working on this issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2016, 10:11 AM   #36
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Good news! Left my system on overnight to see if it would advance and it did! All my caws are there and my universe is there.

I will have TAKEOVER up after work tonight!
Old 02-04-2016, 12:06 PM   #37
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Glad it worked out for ya
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 02-05-2016, 12:21 AM   #38
All Star

franch1se's Arena

The Lights brighten and we focus on HHH in the middle of the ring with a Mic.

The Crowd erupts with N-X-T N-X-T chants as Triple H exits the ring.

On the Titantron we see a recap of Apollo Crews attacking Sting backstage two weeks, and than footage of The Icon returning the favor vs Apollo last week as he left his match vs Samoa Joe.

The Crowd is hyped and its time to begin our first match! Apollo Crews music hits and he makes his way down to the ring with mixed reactions from the Brooklyn crowd.

Crews stands alone in the ring when out comes his opponent, The Icon….STING!

The offense early on is carried by the younger Crews. Sting gets some offense in, however never really seems to get the upper hand on Crews. Crews hits the quick Gorilla Press and standing moonsault but Sting is able to kick out. Too early in the match for Crews to pick up the victory. Stings veteran ring presence shows as he rolls out and baits Crews to the outside where Sting is able to sneak back in the ring and begin attacking Crews as he rolls in. Sting quickly builds up momentum and whips Crews into the corner…STINGER SPLASH! followed by the Scorpion Death drop…1….2….KICK OUT by Crews. Crews catches sting with Sit-Out Powerbomb for the win!

We are set to begin our next match, and a video airs on the titantron highlighting all the accolades of La Sombra. When out comes Manny Andrade. He takes off his mask, throws it on the ground and stomps on it. Manny is here!

Next coming down to the ring is Christian to a nice crowd pop

The two superstars lock up and its all Andrade from the opening bell. Andrade shows why he was such a highly sought after free agent showing both rare speed, size and strength and picks up the easy win after a DDT on Christian. No matter which belt he decides to go for, the Light Heavyweight or NXT Championship, he should be a major player going forward and a rising star to watch.

We now begin our first Tag-Team match of the night, and one where still don’t know all the participants. We get a flashback recap of Daniel Bryan attempting to save AJ Styles from last week where he was then laid out by The Bullet Club. Bryan has a chance to have a tag team partner of his choosing tonight.

The Bullet Club made there way to the ring and then out comes Daniel Bryan to a huge ovation. YES! YES! YES! chants take over The Barclays Center.

The crowd silences as we await Daniel Bryan’s partner……..

AND IT’S SAMOA JOE!!! We saw Joe be involved just a few weeks ago against the Bullet Club when he teamed with Sting where the Bullet Club was defeated.

We see Daniel Bryan and DOC Gallows start the match off together and saw The Bullet Club maintain the attack. Bryan is able to get the hot tag into Joe and he begins cleaning house. Eventually Bryan gets tagged back in and gets Anderson down on one knee. Repeated Kicks after Kicks to the chest…Bryan steps back and the crowd goes crazy, Bryan goes for the final kick the head, Anderson ducks…GUN STUN!! out of nowhere. 1…2…JOE with the break up. In comes DOC Gallows and the two battle on the outside. Bryan and Anderson get to their feet, as is the crowd, back and forth punches from both men getting “BOO” and “YEA” chants as they alternate the offense. Bryan goes for a running knee, misses, a SECOND GUN STUN! 1….2……3 and The Bullet Club get the victory.

We get a video replay from the NXT TAKEOVER pre show where Seth Rollins makes a challenge to anyone in the back for his MITB Briefcase. And out comes Mr. MITB Seth Rollins with Paul Heyman.

Who will step up and take the challenge?

And its Hideo Itami!!

Rollins and Itami lock up and we see beautiful chain wrestling to start the match. Both men have there fair share of time in control of the match, and then Seth Rollins begins to take advantage around the 10:00 minute mark of the match. Rollins gets Itami in the corner and hits the turnbuckle powerbomb. Rollins goes for the pin but it is not enough to keep Itami down. Rollins climbs to the outside apron and sizes up Itami. As soon as Itami gets to his knees, Rollins hits a springboard knee to the head. Rollins goes for another pin but again Itami kicks out. Rollins becomes visually upset and Heyman barks orders at him to calm down and focus. Rollins backs away and looks to be setting Itami up for a curb stomp. He runs in, Itami moves out of the way and uses a school boy roll up…1……2…..3!!! Itami defeats Seth Rollins and now Holds in the Money In The Bank briefcase! Rollins is irate and attacks Itami after the match and hits the Pedigree. Shinuske Nakamura then runs down and makes the save and takes out Rollins.

And now its time for the first of our 3 championship matches on the night. We get a recap of the Tag Team Tournament which was won by American Alpha.

Jordan & Gable make there way to the ring with obvious fan support.

We then see the Tag Team Champions make there way with a cocky attitude.

Gable and Kidd start the match off and the crowd is very into the match. Both men have counters for every move their opponent has. We then get a tag to each teams power as Jason Jordan and Cesaro both enter. We see impressive suplexes from Jordan and powerful strength from Cesaro. Cesaro gets Jordan into the corner and hits a running European Uppercut! An attempted Neutralizer gets reversed into a T-Bone Suplex. Gable and Kidd tagged back in and the action picks up as both men, the much quicker in their pairings, begin to pick up the pace. Gable hits multiple suplexes of his own and hits a big German suplex with a pin. Cesaro runs in to break it up and Jordan is able to get to him before…1……2….NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

We then see Cesaro and Kidd hug in the middle of the ring and they exit together. If you recall earlier, Cesaro was traded to Smackdown earlier in a move that brought over some Light Heavyweight Contenders. Tyson Kidd will remain on NXT

We get a highlight and breakdown of the Light Heavyweight Championship Tournament, which leads to the Title Match tonight between Austin Aries and Sami Zayn. Both men make their way to the ring.

Hot Crowd chants begin for Sami with OLE! OLE! OLE! OLE!. Aries takes a break and stands on the top rope facing the crowd telling the to be quiet. The two men lock up and focus on who can show boat the most. Aries gets early offense in however Zayn is able to recover and begins taking over. Blue Thunder Bomb to a count of 2. Aries is dazed and is thrown into the corner. Zayn backs up and attempts a Heluva Kick! however Aries ducks and rolls out of the way. With Zayn still in the corner Aries goes for a splash but is caught! Exploder suplex into the corner! Aries thinks he’s safe and rolls out of the ring. But Zayn rolls out on the opposite and runs through the turnbuckles and hits a huge DDT on the outside! We get a “Holy Sh” chant to which Zayn embraces the NXT Universe. Zayn appears to be rolling but Aries grabs his tights and pulls him into the barricade. Aries gets the upper hand with attacks on the outside and throws Zayn back into the ring. Aries picks him up and hits the Brain Buster to become the first NXT Light Heavyweight Champion.

AND FINALLY its the Main Event Time. A Steel Cage match up between AJ Styles (the challenger) and Finn Balor (the Champion).

The Phenomenal AJ Styles makes his way to the ring and looks confident in his first WWE Title match

But now here comes the Champ. The Crowd motions along with every Balor pose and movement.

The cage now lowers and we get a “This is AWESOME” chant before any action even takes place. Tie up after tie up, counter after counter, hold for hold, these men have each other perfectly scouted. The two men separate and get a round of applause from the crowd. The two go for a test of strength when Balor kicks Styles in the midsection and goes on the attack. Styles thrown into the corner and Balor hits a Shot gun drop kick, followed up by a running drop kick to the downed opponent. Balor attempts to escape through the cage door when he’s ran down by Styles. Balor goes for a big clothesline and Styles ducks under….PELE kick which draws a 2 count. Styles tries to climb out the cage but is caught from behind by Balor who hits a big suplex. Baylor makes a pin attempt which Styles kicks out of at two. Balor climbs to the top and appears to be able to win the match but stops….he turns around and looks down on Styles…he goes for the Coupe De Grace from the top of the cage!!! but misses…..STYLES CLASH!!! and AJ escapes the cage and becomes THE NEW NXT CHAMPION!

QUICK RESULTS

Spoiler

Last edited by franch1se; 02-05-2016 at 01:51 AM.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:59 AM   #39
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

I just got all caught up and wow I'm really enjoying this universe mode. I think it's awesome how you're just focusing on NXT but still keep Raw and Smackdown as shows. Keep up the great work.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Old 02-05-2016, 11:14 PM   #40
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

AWESOME TakeOver Show. New champions galore...DAMN!

Great show all around.

What system are you on? Only reason I ask is because there are some great new AJ Styles CAWs coming out recently that look even better.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »