Home

Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2016, 09:31 PM   #33
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

photo Backlash PPV_zpskubs2hhn.jpg
April Week 2
Bakersfield,CA

Welcome one and all to SmackDown's first PPV in the brand split, Backlash!! Tonight we have a huge card for all to witness SmackDown's roster show off! All three championships will be crowned in big time matches including the Main Event Fatal-4-Way that will determine the WWE World Championship and we even have the debut of a tag team tonight! Get ready for SmackDown to tear the roof off the place!!

Match 1: Alberto Del Rio vs. Zack Ryder
Spoiler

We start with a lockup and Del Rio takes Ryder down with a sideslam and attacks the arm of Ryder with punches. Ryder hits a Russian leg sweep then a leg drop. He goes to pick up Rio but it's reversed into a fireman's carry take down. Alberto puts Zack in between the ropes, lands punches to his back then double knees him and it sends Ryder to the mat. Alberto goes for the cover but Zack kicks out at one. An arm drag by Alberto is followed up by a sick jawbreaker then a gutbuster and a DDT. Del Rio slams the arm down hard on the mat and goes to the corner. He waits on Zack to get up, preparing for a super kick and connects! Cover now and Ryder shows heart getting the shoulder up at two! “Si,Si,Si!” Del Rio quickly grabs the arm and locks in the cross arm breaker in the middle of the ring and forces a tap out! Big time win on a big stage for ADR.
Winner by submission: Alberto Del Rio

On the tron now we see a white skull with two red swords going through it. The words “Hit Squad” are on the top and bottom of the skull and under that a message “Prepare to get wrecked.”

Match 2 WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Realest Guys vs. The Revival
Spoiler

Both teams won qualifying matches to get to this point and tonight one of them will be the first ever SmackDown Tag Team Champions.
Enzo and Dash lock up and go to the corner but Dash backs off as the ref comes over. Enzo takes Wilder down and starts to get it going with kicks and punches. He goes up to the top rope but Scott runs over and pushes him off. Scott gets rewarded for that move as he gets tagged in now and takes Amore down with a clothesline but Amore fights back and hits a running cross body. He tags in Cass and the seven footer comes in and hits a big boot to Dawson in the corner. He goes for a pin but it's kicked out at one. Amore back in after the pin attempt. He sets Dawson on the top rope and sends him crashing back to the mat with a tornado DDT! Dash distracts the ref so he's unable to count as the fans have counted to three at this point and they start to boo. Amore goes and gets in the face of Wilder who gives him an elbow, but Amore returns the favor with a punch that sends Wilder to the outside floor. Enzo turns around as Scott is stirring and hits a jumping swinging neckbreaker. He goes for the pin and this time gets the three count! We have our first SmackDown Tag Team Champions!!!
Winners by pinfall and NEW SmackDown Tag Team Champions: The Realest Guys

The scene cuts to Austin Aries in an interview with Byron Saxton....
Byron: Austin, tonight you have a chance to become Intercontinental Champion. Do you have a game plan going into the match?
Austin: My game plan? Be the best in the world in between those ropes and win a championship within my first month here. I debuted 2 weeks ago and earned my title shot in the same night. Now, it's that time. I've gotta go finish preparing so if you'll excuse me.....
He turns around and runs into Chris Jericho who just looks at him, puts his finger into Aries' face and just says “You're going to get......................it.

Match 3: Rusev vs. Neville
Spoiler

Rusev puts an arm lock on Neville but he fights out and suplexes him. Rusev gets him and decks Neville with a short arm clothesline. Neville fights back reversing a suplex into an inverted DDT then a shining wizard. He shows some power now with a German suplex to the big guy! He runs off the ropes and connects with an enziguri then a kick to the knee that sends Rusev to one knee, Neville runs off the ropes and baseball slides his foot into Rusev's face! The Bulgarian Brute is in trouble as Neville connects with a standing moonsault!We all know what follows this.....Red Arrow!! 1-2-Rusev gets the shoulder up at two!
Neville doesn't waste time sulking though as he springboards back into the ring from the apron with a drop kick. He picks Rusev up and suplexes him into a pin attempt but a kick out at two. Neville stays on him as he runs behind Rusev, jumps on his back and plants him with an inverted frankenstiner! Instead of going for the pin he goes to pick up Rusev, Rusev elbows Neville in the chest and clocks him with a superkick that almost took the guy's head off! Rusev goes for the cover, Neville kicks out at two! Rusev yells as Neville rolls over to his back, The Accolade is locked in! Neville's fighting to break the hold, screaming in pain....he gets out of the deadly hold and hits an inverted DDT again that gives him space to breathe. He looks at Rusev then to the ropes, slowly making the climb and this time instead of the Red Arrow he shocks the crowd with an Imploding 450 Splash!! 1-2-YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING! Rusev again kicks out at two what a match!! A belly to belly by Neville now and another standing corkscrew moonsault,a third Red Arrow puts Rusev away! What a fantastic match!!
Winner by pinfall: Neville

Match 4 Triple Threat WWE Intercontinental Championship: Chris Jericho vs. John Cena vs. Austin Aries
Spoiler

Jericho hits a DDT on Cena, Aries with German suplexes to both men early on and taunts to the crowd
afterward Jericho with a German now to Cena who rolls out of the ring. Chris hits a powerbomb to Aries as Cena rolls back in the ring and hits an arm drag to Jericho as he now rolls outside. Aries now with a submission hold to Jericho. Cena goes to break the hold and hits the ref on accident. Jericho hits a Codebreaker on Cena but the ref is still down so no count can take place! The ref is getting back up as Aries throws Chris outside, and he covers John and steals the win!! Unbelievable!
Winner by pinfall and NEW Intercontinental Champion: Austin Aries

The lights go out and Bray Wyatt appears in the ring. He begins to speak in typical Wyatt fashion....
Bray: Glory! This past Tuesday Dean Ambrose took that from me! Took away my chance! Tonight I am in a bad mood man.....and that's not a good thing at all. You all will learn soon enough that I hold all the cards! I...am a God!!
The pyro goes off and Big Show comes to the ramp....
Show: You seem pretty tiny for a God there Bray. If you think I’m scared of you you're wrong. Matter of fact, let me show you just how scared I'm not.
He charges the ring and we have a match now.
Match 5: Bray Wyatt vs. The Big Show
Show works over Bray for a few minutes but honestly Bray was right when he said he was in a bad mood. Once he took control after bashing Big Show's head into an exposed turnbuckle he planted him with Sister Abigail and won this impromptu match.
Winner by pinfall: Bray Wyatt

We see the skull with two red swords again appear on the tron. The arena lights start flashing red and white and The Hit Squad make their way down to the ring! The newest signees from MCW in Maryland, Mr. Black and Kid Dynamite!
Match 6 Tag Team: The Hit Squad vs. Blake & Murphy
Spoiler

Dynamite pops Blake with a kick to the head then a butterfly suplex. He stays on him stunning him this time with a punch and then runs at Blake with a spinning clothesline. Blake with a DDT to Dynamite allows him to make the tag to Murphy. Dynamite tags in Mr. Black as the 6'5 powerhouse makes his way in now. He runs at Murphy and decks him with a big boot. He picks him up, sends him off the ropes and drills Murphy with a clothesline then drops a knee on his head. Murphy rolls out of the ring but doesn't see Dynamite there as he gets tossed back into the ring where Black drops Murphy over his knee with a gut buster.
Blake distracts the ref and this gives Murphy time to gather himself and low blow Mr. Black. Dynamite is furious at this but the ref was busy with Blake who's now legal after a tag. Black makes the tag as he's still in pain. Dynamite runs in and hits a running knee to Blake, following it up with his signature T-Bone suplex. He calls to Black and gets the tag to Black who comes in and drills Blake with a Superkick as he was being held by Dynamite. Black quickly tags Dynamite and the two hit their version of the G6 called Black Dynamite to win the match!
Winners by pinfall: The Hit Squad

Main Event Fatal-4-Way WWE World Championship: Finn Balor vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Samoa Joe vs. Seth Rollins
Spoiler

The time has come to crown the WWE World Champion for the SmackDown brand.
Frantic pace to start as the men pair off. Dean and Joe inside the ring and Seth and Finn outside by the announce table. Joe with a knee to Dean and a senton from the top rope. Seth and Finn fight back inside the ring now as Seth and Joe roll out and Dean spikes Finn's head to the mat with a DDT but Joe breaks up the pin as he gets back in the ring. Finn gets back in and hits a DDT to Dean which causes him to roll out. Finn and Seth brawl before Dean and Seth separate the two. It's now Joe and Seth and Dean and Finn as Ambrose comes from the middle rope and hits a lariat to Finn! Seth and Joe are fighting on the outside as Dean hits Dirty Deeds on Finn! Seth shoves Joe away and gets in the ring but as he does the ref makes the three count!! The look of hurt on Seth's face is only matched by the expression of satisfaction on Dean's as he holds the belt high over his head staring down Seth and smiling!
Winner by pinfall and NEW WWE World Champion: Dean Ambrose
Thank you so much for tuning in to what was a memorable night for SmackDown!! The fallout from this show should be very very interesting!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-10-2016, 07:15 PM   #34
Rookie

good stuff man

-The Realest Guys as tag champs & Austin Aries as IC champ!
-Del Rio/ Ryder sounded like a competitive match
-I like this Hit Squad team
-great main event. i like that your universe already has joe where he belongs

overall, solid ppv bro. really fun read
Old 11-10-2016, 07:28 PM   #35
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Thank you man! I really worked hard on this, was up till almost midnight haha xD The Hit Squad is a fictional version of me and my brother as a tag team and I love them haha! So expect a push for them at some point!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2016, 10:43 PM   #36
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great show man. Read it earlier but didn't have time to comment. Can't wait to see where things go.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-11-2016, 01:50 AM   #37
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Great work Reed! Inspired me to try and put a show out soon!
Old 11-11-2016, 12:40 PM   #38
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Hey glad i could do that Bard! And i may not get Raw up till Wednesday. Iron Banner in Destiny is up right now hahaha!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Old 11-13-2016, 06:39 PM   #39
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

Keep it up Reed. Good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2016, 10:17 AM   #40
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Been a crazy week guys i'll try and get Raw up sometime tomorrow.

Reed is comin' atcha!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »